Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BrightShine

They have never did it in tamil seasons of BB till now,so i guess they wont this time also.

Season 2 petti they specially mentioned it’s from winner’s money. That was some large amount like 25 lakhs (winning money was 80 I think). But that time they specially didn’t want the runner up to take it so did like that I guess. You are right, other seasons they didn’t say it’s from winner’s money.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Most of them saying it is Amir

In that case this is planned by VTV. That is one of the reasons they eliminated Sanjeev since he wanted to take the suitcase and made Amir win TTF. Sanjeev scheduled a live day before yesterday and cancelled it saying technical difficulties which is really odd. There is more to Sanjeev elimination

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

12 lakhs aa , nice amount. If Ciby has taken it, smart move by him.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Most of them saying it is Amir

In that case this is planned by VTV. That is one of the reasons they eliminated Sanjeev since he wanted to take the suitcase and made Amir win TTF. Sanjeev scheduled a live day before yesterday and cancelled it saying technical difficulties which is really odd. There is more to Sanjeev elimination

I don’t want Amir to take it becoz VTV with their manipulation & favors to him made me dislike him. But except for his cringe track, he was a good player. Bit arrogance after winning TTF but good in tasks , articulate his points well. Sema setting but still a less known choreographer gets this much of favoritism , shocks me

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

I don’t want Amir to take it becoz VTV with their manipulation & favors to him made me dislike him. But except for his cringe track, he was a good player. Bit arrogance after winning TTF but good in tasks , articulate his points well. Sema setting but still a less known choreographer gets this much of favoritism , shocks me

when it comes to VTV if you follow their instruction they will make you hero . He did follow everything they said so maybe this is his reward

llptch thumbnail

In yesterday’s episode Aamir will be telling Pavani that BB asked him why aren’t you happy for TTF. Aamir said he responded to BB “why didn’t you happily announce I won TTF”. Etho onnu nadakuthu inga ulla and maybe he got upset. But still if it is him then 12 L should be a bigger amount for him than 10 days pay right? I’m guessing him, Lotus, Ciby, Niroop are paid on the lower end so if any of them take then it makes sense. Enna oru TTF winner ipdi edukurathu aboorvam. Still it logically makes sense also.

llptch thumbnail

IF it’s true it’s Aamir who took, then again it’s a trend of VTV products taking suitcase after Kavin, Gabby. Contract la edho onnu irukku pola 🤣

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

IF it’s true it’s Aamir who took, then again it’s a trend of VTV products taking suitcase after Kavin, Gabby. Contract la edho onnu irukku pola 🤣

removed based on leaked info

Edited by mirun - 2 years ago
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Imadh

@MSimath

Ciby took 12 Lakhs suitcase#Ciby #Biggbosstamil5

Source - Twitter

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

In yesterday’s episode Aamir will be telling Pavani that BB asked him why aren’t you happy for TTF. Aamir said he responded to BB “why didn’t you happily announce I won TTF”. Etho onnu nadakuthu inga ulla and maybe he got upset. But still if it is him then 12 L should be a bigger amount for him than 10 days pay right? I’m guessing him, Lotus, Ciby, Niroop are paid on the lower end so if any of them take then it makes sense. Enna oru TTF winner ipdi edukurathu aboorvam. Still it logically makes sense also.

removed based on leaked info

Edited by mirun - 2 years ago