Frequent Posters

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BrightShine

I mean how on earth did small girl get more votes than abhishek

I know he is annoying but deffo better content giver that sg

Now would be interesting to know how he proceeds his game

In unofficial polling this guy had the lowest vote. After Priyanka he is the most well known in this group but unfortunately for the wrong reasons. YouTube thattunaaley there many negative videos about him. And not even from a while back like it could be for any of the other contestants. Last year Sanam started like this on a negative foot, but showed a different facet to her personality on the show and managed to win some audiences. This guy in real life also thinks he is more intellectually superior than others and behaves so in all his interviews. He has brought in the same personality inside the show. It doesn’t seem fair that content givers are polling lower than mixtures, but kudukkura content konjam pidikkira maathiri irukkanum.

Saving him last is also a production strategy to warn him to control his mouth. Enna over pechchu nerthu! Soon as he found himself in bottom 5 apdiye off aagitaan. Ippo enna solraan ndu paarkalaam.

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

In unofficial polling this guy had the lowest vote. After Priyanka he is the most well known in this group but unfortunately for the wrong reasons. YouTube thattunaaley there many negative videos about him. And not even from a while back like it could be for any of the other contestants. Last year Sanam started like this on a negative foot, but showed a different facet to her personality on the show and managed to win some audiences. This guy in real life also thinks he is more intellectually superior than others and behaves so in all his interviews. He has brought in the same personality inside the show. It doesn’t seem fair that content givers are polling lower than mixtures, but kudukkura content konjam pidikkira maathiri irukkanum.

Saving him last is also a production strategy to warn him to control his mouth. Enna over pechchu nerthu! Soon as he found himself in bottom 5 apdiye off aagitaan. Ippo enna solraan ndu paarkalaam.

I saw a video where he criticised BB and KH,may be they will send him out after vechu senjing😆

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

In other words vayai moodi pesuvam. #Priyanka #abishek

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok I don't want to be rude ...but I don't seriously understand why they send OLD and not physically fit people. Even if vtv doesn't have brains don't they have ? How am I going to do task.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Enna kodumai saravana idhu. Ipdi sympathy vachi game play edhukku

https://twitter.com/MSimath/status/1451840105954512901?s=20

silverfox thumbnail

Is VTV trying to tell something to contestants by this saving order ???

https://twitter.com/MSimath/status/1451848054110232577?s=20

silverfox thumbnail

Looks like they are going to play mind games with the ones who has coins .. Isai will be on cloud 9 and abhishek and co will try to steal the coins for sure .. No more “ I am playing for u only “ dialogues ..