Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Aama!! Nalla game vilayadiruvanggale veliye anuppittu, mixture sapiduravanggale ulle vechirungge, like previous season Shivani, Aajeedh and Som. I don't like Sruthi but she deserves to stay compare to Abhinay and Iyki. Semma gaandule irukken😡

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What a biggest let down😡 Now all the mixture can enjoy the party😈
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What a biggest let down .. who the hell is voting for abhinay and Isai ??

What will happen to suruthi’s coin ..

I was watching at least 20% of BB for suruthi , the only contestant I felt like supporting

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel bad that Suruthi got eliminated. If they didn’t mislead her last week she might have used the coin to save herself from nominations. I’m sure no one is voting for Abhinay. Chumma vendiyavanga ndu they are saving him for KH’s sake.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why bother giving the secret task to Priyanka and Lotus when they already are very visible on camera? They should have given it to people like Suruthi, Iykki, Isai who are more hidden.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: llptch

Why bother giving the secret task to Priyanka and Lotus when they already are very visible on camera? They should have given it to people like Suruthi, Iykki, Isai who are more hidden.

that episode was dedicated to Pri

I hope at least she gives the coin to someone other than lotus

Most irritating contestant means that is lotus

goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Super good news. Her intent towards tasks was good, but judgements were poor.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol all this for that one coin...kadisala athu kuda useless for her. Vachan paru twist...😌. Next week nomination all will be fighting pola I will use coin ..moving forward not bad she had potential to go alot further in the bb house but leaving house with not so much of a damage name. I loved her traditional looks in the house 🥰.

ZEESXY thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Lol all this for that one coin...kadisala athu kuda useless for her. Vachan paru twist...😌. Next week nomination all will be fighting pola I will use coin ..moving forward not bad she had potential to go alot further in the bb house but leaving house with not so much of a damage name. I loved her traditional looks in the house 🥰.

She was too over confidence that makkale will save her when BB asked if she wanted use the coin. Now such a waste, what she went through for that coin.
lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

She was too over confidence that makkale will save her when BB asked if she wanted use the coin. Now such a waste, what she went through for that coin.

vera ennatha solla devi...

EXPECT

THE

UNEXPECTED..

note the point anyone who gets on thamarai hit list leaves one by one....😳