Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Me right now : So All That Youtube Spoiler Searches For Hours On a Sunday Evening Were Worth It? KEWLLLLSSSSS *Jumps and expects Hi-five from Air because literally no one's around* šŸ¤£

Cat High Five GIFs | Tenor

It was all worth it, love!

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Just read somewhere that in original version of Pandyastore, kathir(shiva) ex is coming.

Is it true??

Anyone who watches original pls confirm.

āœŒļøāœŒļøāœŒļøāœŒļø

Where did you read it? I didnā€™t see any promo in Star Vijayā€™s youtube channel. As of today, there is no entry. Still Kannaā€™s track (Krish) is going on. After 2-3 weeks of emotional and drama episodes, today was such a lighthearted oneā¤ļø

The three bahus had a fun conversation, talked about Kanna and his wife, who is another firecracker.

Meena (Jeevaā€™s wife, Dev here) is stealing every scene these days, her presence in the show just lights up the screen. The actress iHema is too good.

The other day Mullai was a fire racker, defended Kathir against her own sister, who was mean to him.

This Sister is not Anita (she is a cousin of Mullai). Mullai has her own sister in the show. Her name is Malli.

Dhanam is ready to pop anytime now, only heard that the next track is Dhanamā€™s child birth.
After watching Hindi version today, my mood was totally off but OG made up for it, such a breezy, feel good, very relatable episode. Love the bond of the three bahusā¤ļø and just love the characters.

If you can post the link to the article or spoiler you read about, would be great or you can pm me as well.

In the 3 years of the show, there was no Karhirā€™s ex track, am not sure now, weā€™ll see.

mpks1 thumbnail

Is he making an entry into the Ramleela sets?

Canā€™t wait for him to be back again.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Is he making an entry into the Ramleela sets?

Canā€™t wait for him to be back again.

Most probably yes

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope Jaanu kidnaps Raavi

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I hope Jaanu kidnaps Raavi

I second that!!!!
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Lol omg. Just saw Alice's latest post. My crazy theory for the first time came true. BhabhiMa faints and is unable to perform and Alice in a double rolešŸ˜‚

Kahani mein twist : Bhabhi Maa Ko chakkar aarhe...

*Le Dev : Ab play nhi hoga

*Le Shivi : Aise Kaise ?

Film History Pics on Twitter: "(1963) Raj Kapoor and Waheeda Rehman in the film 'Ek Dil Sau Afsane'.ā€¦ "

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

EDT title suggestions:

Yeh Disha meri dasha badalne ayi hai

Bhabhi ma bani Dobi # 1