Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I am good ❤️

I still watch the epsiodes daily,mood kharab karti hu, kuch aacha BTS milta hai to I expect a lot of things, expectations break, phirse episodes dekhti hu and the vicious cycle continues 🙂🙂

The divide and groupism among the cast is very obvious now.yeh to hona hi tha since 2 people are much more popular but they could have hidden it better 😂😂

I don't even watch the BTS! Makes my heart hurt! I loved ShiVi so much aur ab haal dekho unki story ka! They could have been so big and had so much potential with their story lines! KDice are phenomenal actors and look at what the writers are doing!

More inconsistency than my poop schedule! 🤣

Man, I remember during the shaadi track, there was an interview with Shiny, Alice and Simran (I can't find it anymore....I wonder why), the way Shiny was talking over both the new bahus as if she was the queen bee on set...it left a bad taste in my mouth and has not gone away since then 🤣! They really are a bunch of unprofessional actors! It was in KDice's kismat to become as big as they have become! Sigh!

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HanaKB

I don't even watch the BTS! Makes my heart hurt! I loved ShiVi so much aur ab haal dekho unki story ka! They could have been so big and had so much potential with their story lines! KDice are phenomenal actors and look at what the writers are doing!

More inconsistency than my poop schedule! 🤣

Man, I remember during the shaadi track, there was an interview with Shiny, Alice and Simran (I can't find it anymore....I wonder why), the way Shiny was talking over both the new bahus as if she was the queen bee on set...it left a bad taste in my mouth and has not gone away since then 🤣! They really are a bunch of unprofessional actors! It was in KDice's kismat to become as big as they have become! Sigh!

Truee hanaa 😟

How I wish this was a show where shivi were the leads and baaki sab supporting cast, jaise normally itv shows mai hota hai.par yahaan to sabko hero heroine banna hai.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshika5103

crown nahi pasand aaya 😔

forehead kitna chupp gaya😒

Even otherwise his forehead is covered with bangs of his own hair This is nothing new for us😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Looks like they are going to hang Anita kaand and Disha track up in the air, go straight to Ram-leela in couple of episodes😕 Nothing gets proper closure or reflection or even explanation in in this show, before that the next kaand starts😡

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Looks like they are going to hang Anita kaand and Disha track up in the air, go straight to Ram-leela in couple of episodes😕 Nothing gets proper closure or reflection or even explanation in in this show, before that the next kaand starts😡

Yes..anitha kaandh is to stay for long now.. I just dnt want ravi to keep trying to help them now.. now dhara can follow and trust her best friend and bhukat ..

deeps07 thumbnail

Krish and shiva both were looking neutral while anitha kaandh was happening.. krish looked worried to me..and kept looking at ravi.. dev was looking same with his usual expression for label-disapproval .

shiva looked watchful..though he didn't say anything, I dnt think he totally believes oily.. if he had thought that ravi made another mistake,then he would have been the first among to call her out..he never stops himself when he has to fight with her..but he was silent. That has to mean something..why can't the writers show shivas scene with regards to oily right away in the same episode..🤪

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

And Prema.. did u see...ravi is playing as both mandvi and sita..😆

Not able to tag u 😒

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Hiii

How r u all doing?

I haven't watched last 2-3 episodes and after seeing the way they r writing the show is horrible.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Poore Navratri ek ladki ki izaat ki dhajjiya udwa rahe hain woh bhi dusri aurto ke haatho.

Kudos to the writers 👏

Honestly I don't wanna feel bad for Raavi bcoz she is letting them to insult and treat her shit and free ka maid.

Agar khud mein self respect na ho toh shouldn't cry.

Isliye mujhe Dhara ke liye zyada bura kabhi nahi laga when Suman treated horribly.

I definitely don't like that but it happened and still happens bcoz she lets her do that and encourage her to do that.

They don't even put a fight for their self respect.

I don't know last time itna kam self respect wali fl maine kab dekhi thi.

Even bekaar se show mein bhi thodi si akal and limit hoti hain.

But Raavi likes becoming a laughing stock and wants people to insult and treat her like a maid. Toh kuch nahi hoga bcoz no one will gonna support and respect her agar khud ki nahi karegi toh.

Palak2812 thumbnail

The no. 1 show is about a women and she is a very mahaaan women.

But there too she gets called out for her mahaanta by the bad guys and her own friend too.

She gets called out for mistakes but yaha PS mein when show is not about Dhara Bhabhi ki mahaanta but unki saari galtiya bhi justify bhi kar di jaati hain.