HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I typed in CKB gang on twitter cause I didn't know what it was! OMG!🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khoobsurat123

I just hope nothing happens to Tara also Raavi to save her Dhara Devi😭😭 I am getting a huge Kaand vibe now hope it's just phuski as all my guesses always remain🤣🤣

Ravi is safe.. if she is doing sita..dhara..I dnt care..but hope tara is safe..probably dhara and gombi gets busy with some kaandhs and can't go to the stage..🤪..kuch bhi .I dnt understand why would ravi be both bharat wife and sita..

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hanaaaa 🤩🤩🤩

Longgg timee

Can't tag you 😭😭

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Hanaaaa 🤩🤩🤩

Longgg timee

Can't tag you 😭😭

why can't you tag me? 😭 VERY LONG TIME! Jaadu ki jhapi le! 🤗😆

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: HanaKB

why can't you tag me? 😭 VERY LONG TIME! Jaadu ki jhapi le! 🤗😆

Jhapiii ❤️❤️

How are you?

Still watching the show?

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

See...even in the bg nalla expression is consistent..I can see thru him even in that blurr..no difference frm his poster expression from today.🤪

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU64iBksptC/?utm_medium=copy_link

🤣🤣

Dave's expression is the only consistent thing in PS🤪

HanaKB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Jhapiii ❤️❤️

How are you?

Still watching the show?

Oh god no! I watched 2 episodes recently and I was done! 🤣

I did catch up on KDice fans tryna destroy CKB gang! The divide is even more prominent than before! I am guessing the tracks are reflecting the energy on set! 🤣Shite and Negative!

But I am good thank you! How about you? ❤️

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Dhara is too big a mahaan to get help..and someone bothers enough to tell her to her face that she is wrong and rude, then she will begin her nautanki abt everything..dhara se ganga jamuna behene lagega..

I want oily to do all her kaandhs and dhara to bhukat ..just keep Tara safe and let gombi and dhara see hell for their trust in oily over ravi..😡..

I am still keeping my hope on shiva..atleast as a monologue I am hoping he would say he thinks ravi might has a point abt oily..and need to be careful frm now on..ravi wouldn't say that abt her own sister if there was not something serious.. itna bhi nahi keh paatha tho let her go..ravi and shiva shouldn't be together if he can't see thru her that much even..he of all people has never trusted oily..so I would be surprised even if a rasthe wala comes and accuse oily/mami and shiva won't believe.. yeh tho ravi hein,oilys own sister ..why would ravi do that..shiva just have to believe her..I can't accept no..so keeping my hopes intact and waiting for the right time for the writers to show this.

💯💯..about Shiva I m hoping same on him❤️@bold...I forgot to add this🤣though raavi has gone through the most among all the three women still uske hisse ka roona dhona bhi yeh karti hai🤪still the most mature couple n decision maker in house...

Pixierocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: HanaKB

Oh god no! I watched 2 episodes recently and I was done! 🤣

I did catch up on KDice fans tryna destroy CKB gang! The divide is even more prominent than before! I am guessing the tracks are reflecting the energy on set! 🤣Shite and Negative!

But I am good thank you! How about you? ❤️

I am good ❤️

I still watch the epsiodes daily,mood kharab karti hu, kuch aacha BTS milta hai to I expect a lot of things, expectations break, phirse episodes dekhti hu and the vicious cycle continues 🙂🙂

The divide and groupism among the cast is very obvious now.yeh to hona hi tha since 2 people are much more popular but they could have hidden it better 😂😂