Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coleus thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Rishita makes keerti meet all three brothers except the one she should have met first...khud k pati ko bhool gayi rishita🤣🤣

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coleus

Rishita makes keerti meet all three brothers except the one she should have met first...khud k pati ko bhool gayi rishita🤣🤣

Matlab apne jija ji se mili hi nahi 🤣
Coleus thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Matlab apne jija ji se mili hi nahi 🤣

nahi🤣🤣🤣

Uski koi importance hi nahi hai🤣

Bechara dev..pehle to sirf sasur ji bhool jate the ki damad shiva nahi dev hai..ab to biwi bhi bhulne lagi usko🤣

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coleus

But dev and keerti has already met in the park .but yes..atleast a greeting was necessary.. koi bhaav nahi deta nalle ko..🤪..anyways..I still gets get over his poster expressions from today..one thing I have to give..he is consistent

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyal_10

She has the audacity to say/do everything-

Calls Shiva nalayak - kabhi dev ko bhi bula liya kar behen🤪

Aaj ka dialogue bachpan se dosti n khot

Says raavi tere saath jo hua aacha hua...tu yahi deserve karti hai

Tells to burn lehenga...n when then doesn't has the guts to atleast say once ki meine uske dimaag mein daala tha yeh... infront of all

Tries to hit raavi with utensil....never ending list hai

Says tujhe kya ho gaya hai raavi... somebody tell dhara ki usko kuch ho gaya hai...she needs help.

Dhara is too big a mahaan to get help..and someone bothers enough to tell her to her face that she is wrong and rude, then she will begin her nautanki abt everything..dhara se ganga jamuna behene lagega..

I want oily to do all her kaandhs and dhara to bhukat ..just keep Tara safe and let gombi and dhara see hell for their trust in oily over ravi..😡..

I am still keeping my hope on shiva..atleast as a monologue I am hoping he would say he thinks ravi might has a point abt oily..and need to be careful frm now on..ravi wouldn't say that abt her own sister if there was not something serious.. itna bhi nahi keh paatha tho let her go..ravi and shiva shouldn't be together if he can't see thru her that much even..he of all people has never trusted oily..so I would be surprised even if a rasthe wala comes and accuse oily/mami and shiva won't believe.. yeh tho ravi hein,oilys own sister ..why would ravi do that..shiva just have to believe her..I can't accept no..so keeping my hopes intact and waiting for the right time for the writers to show this.

deeps07 thumbnail

See...even in the bg nalla expression is consistent..I can see thru him even in that blurr..no difference frm his poster expression from today.🤪

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU64iBksptC/?utm_medium=copy_link

deeps07 thumbnail

Whatttt....Alice is also sita..😲..kaandh alert😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

Dhara is too big a mahaan to get help..and someone bothers enough to tell her to her face that she is wrong and rude, then she will begin her nautanki abt everything..dhara se ganga jamuna behene lagega..

I want oily to do all her kaandhs and dhara to bhukat ..just keep Tara safe and let gombi and dhara see hell for their trust in oily over ravi..😡..

I am still keeping my hope on shiva..atleast as a monologue I am hoping he would say he thinks ravi might has a point abt oily..and need to be careful frm now on..ravi wouldn't say that abt her own sister if there was not something serious.. itna bhi nahi keh paatha tho let her go..ravi and shiva shouldn't be together if he can't see thru her that much even..he of all people has never trusted oily..so I would be surprised even if a rasthe wala comes and accuse oily/mami and shiva won't believe.. yeh tho ravi hein,oilys own sister ..why would ravi do that..shiva just have to believe her..I can't accept no..so keeping my hopes intact and waiting for the right time for the writers to show this.

@bold

Exactly my point 🤷

I am hoping that today he was too distracted by the disha kaand to think what happened and we will get scenes in the future where he will think about it.shiva sees through people, that has been one of his most admirable qualities.

Coleus thumbnail

See...even in the bg nalla expression is consistent..I can see thru him even in that blurr..no difference frm his poster expression from today.🤪

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU64iBksptC/?utm_medium=copy_link

dev be like..

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Whatttt....Alice is also sita..😲..kaandh alert😆

I just hope nothing happens to Tara also Raavi to save her Dhara Devi😭😭 I am getting a huge Kaand vibe now hope it's just phuski as all my guesses always remain🤣🤣