Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Ismein I have one question 🙋‍♂️

UP farmers’ murders (which I totally condemn BTW, and I support all those who say the BJP leader’s son should be tried for murder) happened same day, NCB weren’t sure kids will attend the party, so did they jump at the moment when they saw the kids, like Eureka, diversion topic mil gaya…

Yr If there was a topic on UP farmers murders, we would definitely support farmers who got killed. We are not blind and mired with Politico worshipping. You know I'm totally against the farm laws 2020/21 made by BJP. But humne kyu defence dena padtha hai if we have a neutral stance in Aryan case.

Sabse bada question ye bhi hai whose fault it is that people are getting diverted. Why are people not equally or in fact not voicing the same about farmers lives with the same zest and zeal they are for defending Aryan?

Zeal17 thumbnail

Isn’t weed illegal in India? Why the argument, it was just weed?

Apparently, there is a theory that doing some of these drugs in small quantities are good for health. Maybe weed is one of them. Just googled and found this.. India to mila nahi but list of other countries:

https://www.thrillist.com/vice/30-places-where-weed-is-legal-cities-and-countries-with-decriminalized-marijuana

Zeal17 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1447121073451925506

Anyone coming to this thread hopefully watches this..

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Isn’t weed illegal in India? Why the argument, it was just weed?

I’m not a poster here but to give you a background and to answer your question.

Weed was actually legal and cannabis in many forms is still legal. For eg, Bhaang comes from Cannabis. It’s actually associated with Hinduism and particularly Lord Shiva.

It was legal until 1985, but it was illegalised due to political pressure for the United States in its useless war against drugs. India enacted the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act in 1985, effectively criminalising the use of the fruit and flower of cannabis, but excluding the leaves.

The association of cannabis with crimes, and by extension social stigma, is actually an import from the United States. Though India opposed the classification of cannabis alongside hard drugs during the 1961 Convention on Narcotic Drugs, it eventually buckled under the pressure in 1985.

It was during Cold War. India had its policy of non alignment but needed USA for access to modern technologies and development.

There is no scientific proof that it’s harmful mentally or physically but it actually does have medicinal benefits as stated in the Vedas. It’s not even that addictive or has any long term health impact (it can make you high ofcourse) , it’s a gateway drug only if it’s illegal because you will get it from pedlars who will push hard drugs on to you eventually. Which is why many countries are legalising it. Infact, alcohol and nicotine are actually addictive and damaging.

The US is now slowly legalising it and it’s legal already in may states, including California where Aryan actually studied for 4 years.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If you want a discussion about drugs...it's the quantity that makes the difference ... and honestly, it has nothing to do with the case we discuss about...

There are facts...and there a assumptions... I prefer to look at the facts ... and maybe, maybe, digging into the facts may produce other facts.

Unfortunately, the NCB doesn't seem to bother about facts when it comes to Aryan and what they did to him...

I'm not here to assume anything, but nobody should deny that the moment, Aryan was found without drugs, he should have been released.

He wasn't - for reasons, one can assume but doesn't know for a fact.

Yet the fact that he neither got released nor got bail but was put into a group-accusation is what is a crime against his personal right and the law was bent - not once but multiple times.

Fact is also that a state department did allow to private people to take action in something that only had to be handled by the officials of that department. That is negligence - to say the least - and in any way, it's AGAINST the law.

the rational people here can rationalize as much as they want, they cannot deny the facts openly known to everyone with eyes, ears and a clear thhinking.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

If you want a discussion about drugs...it's the quantity that makes the difference ... and honestly, it has nothing to do with the case we discuss about...

There are facts...and there a assumptions... I prefer to look at the facts ... and maybe, maybe, digging into the facts may produce other facts.

Unfortunately, the NCB doesn't seem to bother about facts when it comes to Aryan and what they did to him...

I'm not here to assume anything, but nobody should deny that the moment, Aryan was found without drugs, he should have been released.

He wasn't - for reasons, one can assume but doesn't know for a fact.

Yet the fact that he neither got released nor got bail but was put into a group-accusation is what is a crime against his personal right and the law was bent - not once but multiple times.

Fact is also that a state department did allow to private people to take action in something that only had to be handled by the officials of that department. That is negligence - to say the least - and in any way, it's AGAINST the law.

the rational people here can rationalize as much as they want, they cannot deny the facts openly known to everyone with eyes, ears and a clear thhinking.

First you say.. "Unfortunately, the NCB doesn't seem to bother about facts when it comes to Aryan and what they did to him..." and followed by I'm not here to assume anything

NCB doesn't bother about facts when it comes to Aryan is your assumption

Second thing... It has been said many times now and yet will reiterate for you. Whatever and however NCB is conducting their case, NCB is is legally liable. If there is any wrongdoing and discrepancy in their functioning. They can be taken to court and will have to defend themselves.

Thirdly, Law has been multiple times broken.. prove it, Prove it in court. For you I will believe NCB is corrupt and I have faith in Judiciary of my Country.

Fact that you have stated and what you are trying to call negligence. I have only thing to say photos and videos are readily available why has no one approached court for it?

@bold part.. No Comments.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I’m not a poster here but to give you a background and to answer your question.

Weed was actually legal and cannabis in many forms is still legal. For eg, Bhaang comes from Cannabis. It’s actually associated with Hinduism and particularly Lord Shiva.

It was legal until 1985, but it was illegalised due to political pressure for the United States in its useless war against drugs. India enacted the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act in 1985, effectively criminalising the use of the fruit and flower of cannabis, but excluding the leaves.

The association of cannabis with crimes, and by extension social stigma, is actually an import from the United States. Though India opposed the classification of cannabis alongside hard drugs during the 1961 Convention on Narcotic Drugs, it eventually buckled under the pressure in 1985.

It was during Cold War. India had its policy of non alignment but needed USA for access to modern technologies and development.

There is no scientific proof that it’s harmful mentally or physically but it actually does have medicinal benefits as stated in the Vedas. It’s not even that addictive or has any long term health impact (it can make you high ofcourse) , it’s a gateway drug only if it’s illegal because you will get it from pedlars who will push hard drugs on to you eventually. Which is why many countries are legalising it. Infact, alcohol and nicotine are actually addictive and damaging.

The US is now slowly legalising it and it’s legal already in may states, including California where Aryan actually studied for 4 years.

CC rule, be a member then post, thank you!

And I’m already aware of these things you posted, thanks anyway!

Edited by TheMinion - 3 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Why don't you consider the same possibility that you’re asking others to do?? IF Aryan does drugs it's not for the government to teach him a lesson or make an example out of him.

A. How is Government Involved in this?

B. Where did I say Government is teaching him a lesson.

C. Make example out of him is again such out of place statement.

Now what I said about Aryan was what even Sharukh Fans have mentioned in Aryan threads. IF and I said IF he did drugs let this incident be a wake up call from him. I said this on personal level for the betterment of Aryan. My post was out of Goodwill for Aryan. It wasn't coming from negative space.

Now comes my question to you, why are you so quick to believe that he took drugs when no such thing is proven?? Do you know him personally to know he takes drugs and this is for his "betterment" and more importantly how are you so comfortable with everything that's happening and how this case is handled??

For your kind information, I have from beginning mentioned that I have not called him druggist or even take drugs. So I wasn't quick to believe that he took drugs. In my 100s posts on Aryan you picked the one where I said think about a possibility of him taking drugs. Here again I didn't outright insulted him of taking drugs.

Please answer simple questions for me. 1. Is it okay to arrest someone on suspicion and hold them in custody for days despite not providing any evidence?? What evidence do they have to keep him in custody and deny him bail??

Your question is wrong in first place. Aryan was not arrested because of suspicion. He was arrested at a place of a party where drugs were being consumed. In any kind of investigation he was bound to be questioned about it. Medical showed he had taken no drugs. Good for him It rules in his favour. however during the questioning he must have said something for NCB to ask for extension of custody. Now neither you have access to what happened there neither do I.

But one think is that NCB is legally liable to handle this case. If there is wrongdoing NCB will be penalised. Aryan Lawyer and his family can take them to court for unlawfully keeping him in custody. NCB keeping them in custody is one thing. Now deny him bail, is second where Judiciary is involved.

For your information, He was not denied bail. It was his lawyer mistake to not take the case to the right court. If he was taken the right court he would have gotten bail on friday itself. For once lets say believe NCB is corrupt but hopefully you are not questioning Judiciary of India.

Why are you hell bent on giving the government the benefit of the doubt regardless of the many mistakes they have made regarding this case but so quick to judge Aryan and ask others to consider he's in jail for his betterment when there's no evidence of any mistakes being on his part??

Where does Government comes in the entire picture, there are two parties involved here NCB and the people attending the party. Now again this is a conspiracy theory. A theory that government is involved in all this. Have this proven Government was involved? Or its conspiracy theorists assumption as of yet. The second part of your question is already addressed but it you still believe I haven't answered. You can ask again.

Why can't you considered dirty politics are in play, is the government above being petty humans and making human errors?? They are not gods and are very much capable of this and much more so why don't you consider that??

Isn't this a conspiracy theory as of yet that Government is involved in all this? We would be in a better place to debate once its proven and I'm still defending Government.

@Blue: You didn’t say this in the words i used but that's what i have understood from you saying "let this be a wake up call" That's wrong in my eyes, even if the kid did consume drugs everything that was done with this case and how it was conducted is wrong therefore he shouldn’t be in jail at all. Something being a wake up call is learning a lesson in my definition and right now Aryan is in jail although he shouldn’t be according to the law so I took it as you have no problem with it as long as he learns his lesson since it's in his betterment. I would like to know why you have a problem with others considering that the government has something to do with it. I'm convinced that they do because i have things that led me to believe that. you asked a question and asked you back the same question. why can't you do the same of what you’re asking of others, considering he took drugs and this is for his own, the same way why don't consider a higher power is in play??

@Red: I want to clarify first and foremost I didn’t read the 100s of posts you have made on Aryan. I have responded to this because i saw this the first time i visited here. you didn’t call him a drugie but you’re posting against him, you’re okay with him being in jail although there haven’t been any evidence that he has done something wrong. you're okay for him to sit in jail for suspicion and that's what bothers me Zeal. There are lots of people who are against him, have you seen me quoting anyone else unless it's celebs?? I wanted to know from the start why are you comfortable with whatever that's happening in this case. Am i missing something here?? did they say they found something on him or in his system?? If not then he shouldn’t be sitting in jail. so plz tell me why he's still there?? don't say they are investigating because they had more than enough time to do it. also don't say they are trying to catch criminals because that's just wrong in eyes of the law unless India is different.

@Green: My question is not wrong Zeal but you see it that way, here am asking what makes you believe and hope something that's not there (evidence) but discard the ones that are right in front of you. now you said "no drugs were found in his medical good for him but he must have said something" why are you hoping that he must have said something that justifies everything that's done to him so far when the NCB didn’t say any such thing in court?? you believe they are looking out for him that's why they didn’t disclose anything he must have said to incriminate himself?? my question still stands because you haven’t answered me, why are you so comfortable with everything that's happened with this case so far?? why are you defending and giving the benefit of the doubt where mistakes were made and want to blame somebody who we haven’t seen doing anything wrong while wait so patiently for their mistakes and crimes to be discovered.

@Pink: I don’t care what happens in the future and who's punished for their mistakes what care about is what's happening now and from where I stand this case has not being handle like professional officers busting drugs but unprofessional officers with an agenda is all i see. don't be so bias you cover your eyes and ears LITERALLY. There are NOT only two parties involved. If that was the case the ship and everyone on board would be in custody. if the officers were to bust drugs they wouldn’t take few people and let the rest go. they would’ve questioned everyone since they can't possibly tell who has what and who's using what. If this was really a bust they would’ve brought everybody on that ship and they wouldn’t have let it go. that's first proof something isn’t right, second letting citizens touch an accused person, third letting them take pictures with the said accused. you're willing to overlook all of it when it comes to certain party but although there's no one single thing that indicates that Aryan has done anything wrong yet you're alright with him sitting in jail and support it in the hopes something will come up.

Isn't this a conspiracy theory as of yet that Government is involved in all this? We would be in a better place to debate once its proven and I'm still defending Government.

@bold: Are you denying these guys being involved?? if yes then there's nothing more to discuss

if not tell me who they are and what they doing here??

NCP minister says Aryan Khan and Co were trapped by BJP

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 3 years ago