Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I have two questions Zealie

1. Twitteratis say NCB is framing the kid, they planted the drugs. Lekin Merchant Sr said the kids decided to go to the party at the last minute. So, was NCB assuming that the kids will fall for invitation extended by their moles? If yes, why plant such a negligible quantity, which people are normalizing?

2. Maneshinde filed for bail in the wrong court. Kya yeh NCB ki chaal hai? Kya Maneshinde NCB se mile hue hai? ( you can read this in AajTak dramatic voice)

1. Twitteratis have every possible scenario explored apart from a possibility of Aryan taking drugs. I made a list yesterday. (Thinking about updating it because a new one has come up last night)

Exactly is this hilarious that If NCB purpose was to frame Aryan why would to plant negligible quantity and make it difficult for themselves to fight it in the court. (let alone be ridiculed by the drug-consumption-normalising society)

Imagine the scenario if Aryan and his friends had not fallen ploy to the alleged Invitation. All this masterminding failing disaster-fully.

Do you see the absurdity in these claims people making.

2. Hahahaha I mean.. I have seen people saying Maneshinde bhi mila hua hai. So according to such people. Sara Jahaan is conspiring against there celebrity.

You know I can very easily defend Maneshinde error of filling Bail in this court. I have read his defence in court and despite Aryan fans calling shit about him.. He tried his best. Do you know he cited 22 cases to defend his stance in court.

There are people who even saying shit about Judiciary. Court bhi mila hua hai NCB ke sath. Whereas court performed its duty of hearing both sides. Our Judiciary is functioning properly and Law will prevail.

Zeal17 thumbnail

One should give it a thought. I'm not saying call out Sharukhhan of we had said maybe as a joke in interview.

But why are people so dead set in this assumption that entire world is conspiring except a possibility of Aryan taking drugs.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

1. Twitteratis have every possible scenario explored apart from a possibility of Aryan taking drugs. I made a list yesterday. (Thinking about updating it because a new one has come up last night)

Exactly is this hilarious that If NCB purpose was to frame Aryan why would to plant negligible quantity and make it difficult for themselves to fight it in the court. (let alone be ridiculed by the drug-consumption-normalising society)

Imagine the scenario if Aryan and his friends had not fallen ploy to the alleged Invitation. All this masterminding failing disaster-fully.

Do you see the absurdity in these claims people making.

2. Hahahaha I mean.. I have seen people saying Maneshinde bhi mila hua hai. So according to such people. Sara Jahaan is conspiring against there celebrity.

You know I can very easily defend Maneshinde error of filling Bail in this court. I have read his defence in court and despite Aryan fans calling shit about him.. He tried his best. Do you know he cited 22 cases to defend his stance in court.

There are people who even saying shit about Judiciary. Court bhi mila hua hai NCB ke sath. Whereas court performed its duty of hearing both sides. Our Judiciary is functioning properly and Law will prevail.

Yeah, man! Some theories are hilarious…

How did they manage to plant drugs in Merchant’s shoes without his knowledge? Did they have airport like check, where they asked them to remove their shoes?

About the girl, how did they know about her carrying very personal items? What was plan B in case she wouldn’t be carrying them?

I’m more interested in these sort of things, sorry 😂

As you know I care a damn about celebrities… 😅

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Yeah, man! Some theories are hilarious…

How did they manage to plant drugs in Merchant’s shoes without his knowledge? Did they have airport like check, where they asked them to remove their shoes?

About the girl, how did they know about her carrying very personal items? What was plan B in case she wouldn’t be carrying them?

I’m more interested in these sort of things, sorry 😂

As you know I care a damn about celebrities… 😅

Hahaha all these are relevant points and solidify the fact why these adult-kids were planning to do on the cruise.

This is what Merchant father said

"It is all baseless allegations, but it is under investigation. It is very premature to state anything at this point in time. The NCB has been very cooperative and very nice to the kids. I being a lawyer, have faith in the judiciary. The truth will prevail and they will come out scott-free. They are innocent," Aslam Merchant told Times Now.

I have faith in Judiciary as well and I am open to a possibility of these adult-kids being innocent if it happens to be proven in court.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Aryan Cruise Case:

Is to take revenge of animosity between SRK and BJP

Is cover up of Mundra-Adani port 3000 Kg drug seizure

Is distraction from UP Farmers' daylight murder

Is deviating the public from the upcoming Power crisis...

Is an attack on a Son of Muslim Superstar

Is a Punishment to Indian film industry to not bending to the Regime

Forgot to add funniest one of all..

Is to Blackmail Srk to give funds for next elections

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think taking drugs is issue.

Bwf was always oh these rich folks always high on charas ganja. Especially star kids are also supposedly all druggie. The fact is Aryan was caught there with nothing on him- no drugs in system, no drugs he tried to hide, nothing, and yet he's there for two weeks now.

People online are Hillarious. Those who used to be "all bullywood are drug cartel" got their proof and not seeing NCB dragging it unnecessarily even though they got nothing in last few weeks. For them weed is also drugs (to each of their own). The lawyers came later, if Aryan was guilty and he was alone he would have broke down and said details on his consumption and supplier. He was all alone and in custody, a 23 year old who was sheltered for major part of his life won't be able to handle that.

Those who have soft corner for srk, old gen who grew up watching srk as a fan and inspiration, those who sympathies as parents, those who saw how NCB handled ssr Rhea Deepika sara cases closely know NCB isn't as good as other parties are telling, something is wrong here. Whatever ncb's motive is - maybe they genuinely think they can break Aryan, or to show fairness they are wanting to treat them all as one- it's getting twisted as bjp theory. State party holding conference also don't help.

As neutral viewer who is curious I don't think we will ever know the actual truth. Also, media should be very careful but sadly they want trp. When they show stuff like Aryan confessed about cocaine I wish they had something solid to back up- maybe add we got it from vishwasha sutra. Cause public see the news and they form opinion.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I don't think taking drugs is issue.

Bwf was always oh these rich folks always high on charas ganja. Especially star kids are also supposedly all druggie. The fact is Aryan was caught there with nothing on him- no drugs in system, no drugs he tried to hide, nothing, and yet he's there for two weeks now.

People online are Hillarious. Those who used to be "all bullywood are drug cartel" got their proof and not seeing NCB dragging it unnecessarily even though they got nothing in last few weeks. For them weed is also drugs (to each of their own). The lawyers came later, if Aryan was guilty and he was alone he would have broke down and said details on his consumption and supplier. He was all alone and in custody, a 23 year old who was sheltered for major part of his life won't be able to handle that.

Those who have soft corner for srk, old gen who grew up watching srk as a fan and inspiration, those who sympathies as parents, those who saw how NCB handled ssr Rhea Deepika sara cases closely know NCB isn't as good as other parties are telling, something is wrong here. Whatever ncb's motive is - maybe they genuinely think they can break Aryan, or to show fairness they are wanting to treat them all as one- it's getting twisted as bjp theory. State party holding conference also don't help.

As neutral viewer who is curious I don't think we will ever know the actual truth. Also, media should be very careful but sadly they want trp. When they show stuff like Aryan confessed about cocaine I wish they had something solid to back up- maybe add we got it from vishwasha sutra. Cause public see the news and they form opinion.

I really liked what Merchant father said. Sorry to repeat it again...

"It is all baseless allegations, but it is under investigation. It is very premature to state anything at this point in time. The NCB has been very cooperative and very nice to the kids. I being a lawyer, have faith in the judiciary. The truth will prevail and they will come out scott-free. They are innocent," Aslam Merchant told Times Now.

I want to believe his statement and Kids are Innocent. Eventually our Judiciary will make this Kids free if they are innocent. I will not call Judiciary biased tomorrow when these kids are set free. I wont say Sharukh Bribed Judge to let this Kids free. I am not throwing blanket accusation like Aryan is druggist. I'm on the side of Law and would let investigation and court proceedings complete before calling Aryan Druggist or NCB corrupt. I would be really really happy if it turns out Aryan doesn't take drugs. Because that would mean Sharukh raised their kids brilliantly. Will raise my respect for SRK even more beyond his achievements.

Do you NCB is liable for every action they have been doing in this entire process. From the time they stepped out of their office and conducting raids. Anyone who is in disapproval of their conduct of investigation can take them to court and they will have to defend themselves. Why do you think NCP is not going to court but saying shit on social media because they arent liable fot it. But tell me what would these people do who have hatred against NCB and made these baseless accusations against without proof?

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Aryan Cruise Case:

Is to take revenge of animosity between SRK and BJP

Is cover up of Mundra-Adani port 3000 Kg drug seizure

Is distraction from UP Farmers' daylight murder

Is deviating the public from the upcoming Power crisis...

Is an attack on a Son of Muslim Superstar

Is a Punishment to Indian film industry to not bending to the Regime

Forgot to add funniest one of all..

Is to Blackmail Srk to give funds for next elections

Ismein I have one question 🙋‍♂️

UP farmers’ murders (which I totally condemn BTW, and I support all those who say the BJP leader’s son should be tried for murder) happened same day, NCB weren’t sure kids will attend the party, so did they jump at the moment when they saw the kids, like Eureka, diversion topic mil gaya…

TheMinion thumbnail

Isn’t weed illegal in India? Why the argument, it was just weed?