Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Zeal, don't misunderstand me please... I still think that NCB got used to get to ShahRukh and that the framing and set-up wasn't the NCB's fault...

BUT

the moment they got aware of Aryan not having drugs on and in him and not having a very precise (recent) chat about buying drugs, the NCB should have released him or ask for bail after 24 hours.

They did not and THAT's the moment the department's chief failed to do his duty (already tarnished by letting two private individual participate at the raid).

I wrote alleged the way I did because the NCB called Aachit a supplier (for Aryan) without ANY proof.

What did the NCB do when they got aware that there were no grounds to keep Aryan in arrest? They wrote a memo of arrest putting the whole group as one accused although knowing that - from a legal point of view - they put Aryan in the situation of "cling together, swing together" which is more than questionable.

See I am ready to walk with you on NCB got played. But then you think NCB is also in cahoots.. then you will feel judiciary is also sell out. And I start feeling exhausted in a way.. that how is India functioning if everything is such... I'm running out of how to put in words.

NCB if they wanted to frame Aaryan to saveface.. I'm 100 percent they would have ways to do that.

1) But instead they accepted in court about his innocence on the cruise day.

2) They didn't question him more than once which means they arent really after him

3) Isn't it Manishinde fault to not apply for bail at the right court. Imagine a scenario where on Fri special/session court had taken proceedings.

To be really honest I feel Aryan case is Easy Bail. and NCB is not gonna fight based on the surface level information we have about the case.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Going to the roots is what they said (and it may be their goal) - still they should do it in a correct way.

With Aryan, they bended the law which definitely makes everything the NCB did shady and objectionable.

Well, Maneshinde has approached the court he should have approached already the 4th. Hopefully the hearing for bail will be on Monday.

Have a nice weekend...in a comforting surrounding and a righteous mind.

Dont you think NCB has been doing this work for many many years. They would have some idea about the correct way. I'm not sure where is this blanket hatred for NCB is coming from.

Manishinde is an awesome lawyer Srk fans might be calling him out. But in his defense he fought really hard. Its not like Bail was completely impossible. He had hope. I had hope Aryan gets bail. Because I want this Grand Scheme to end.

You too have a nice weekend!

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Aryan Cruise Case:

Is to take revenge of animosity between Srk and BJP

Is cover up of Mundra-Adani port 3000 Kg drug seizure

Is distraction from UP Farmers' daylight murder

Is deviating the public from the upcoming Power crisis...

SRK fans will try to bring 100 of reasons as to why this is happening to Aryan.

But its so hard for SRK fans to think about one small possibility that maybe Aryan does drugs and even if he does.. he hasn't committed a SINISTER crime. Its a very common youth problem. IF and I am saying IF he is taking drugs why not this can be a wake up call for his better future. How close are SRK fans with Aryan to know his personal life.

Why don't you consider the same possibility that you’re asking others to do?? IF Aryan does drugs it's not for the government to teach him a lesson or make an example out of him. Now comes my question to you, why are you so quick to believe that he took drugs when no such thing is proven?? Do you know him personally to know he takes drugs and this is for his "betterment" and more importantly how are you so comfortable with everything that's happening and how this case is handled?? Please answer simple questions for me. 1. Is it okay to arrest someone on suspicion and hold them in custody for days despite not providing any evidence?? What evidence do they have to keep him in custody and deny him bail?? Why are you hell bent on giving the government the benefit of the doubt regardless of the many mistakes they have made regarding this case but so quick to judge Aryan and ask others to consider he's in jail for his betterment when there's no evidence of any mistakes being on his part?? Why can't you considered dirty politics are in play, is the government above being petty humans and making human errors?? They are not gods and are very much capable of this and much more so why don't you consider that??
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Update

Aryan Khan accepts drugs consumption. Took cocaine.(to be authenticated) Will be

Punishment fine: Rs 20 K or and imprisonment for upto 1 year.

Will easily get Bail

In connection with cruise case NCB conducting raids at residence and office of film producer Imtiyaz Khatri

This is not an update, you’re misleading others by calling this an "update" He never admitted to such thing.
sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Isn't it disgusting to hide something you eat or snort inside sanitary pad ?

I am not girl, no offence to any, but feels YUCK ! to me.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Why don't you consider the same possibility that you’re asking others to do?? IF Aryan does drugs it's not for the government to teach him a lesson or make an example out of him. Now comes my question to you, why are you so quick to believe that he took drugs when no such thing is proven?? Do you know him personally to know he takes drugs and this is for his "betterment" and more importantly how are you so comfortable with everything that's happening and how this case is handled?? Please answer simple questions for me. 1. Is it okay to arrest someone on suspicion and hold them in custody for days despite not providing any evidence?? What evidence do they have to keep him in custody and deny him bail?? Why are you hell bent on giving the government the benefit of the doubt regardless of the many mistakes they have made regarding this case but so quick to judge Aryan and ask others to consider he's in jail for his betterment when there's no evidence of any mistakes being on his part?? Why can't you considered dirty politics are in play, is the government above being petty humans and making human errors?? They are not gods and are very much capable of this and much more so why don't you consider that??

Why don't you consider the same possibility that you’re asking others to do?? IF Aryan does drugs it's not for the government to teach him a lesson or make an example out of him.

A. How is Government Involved in this?

B. Where did I say Government is teaching him a lesson.

C. Make example out of him is again such out of place statement.

Now what I said about Aryan was what even Sharukh Fans have mentioned in Aryan threads. IF and I said IF he did drugs let this incident be a wake up call from him. I said this on personal level for the betterment of Aryan. My post was out of Goodwill for Aryan. It wasn't coming from negative space.

Now comes my question to you, why are you so quick to believe that he took drugs when no such thing is proven?? Do you know him personally to know he takes drugs and this is for his "betterment" and more importantly how are you so comfortable with everything that's happening and how this case is handled??

For your kind information, I have from beginning mentioned that I have not called him druggist or even take drugs. So I wasn't quick to believe that he took drugs. In my 100s posts on Aryan you picked the one where I said think about a possibility of him taking drugs. Here again I didn't outright insulted him of taking drugs.

Please answer simple questions for me. 1. Is it okay to arrest someone on suspicion and hold them in custody for days despite not providing any evidence?? What evidence do they have to keep him in custody and deny him bail??

Your question is wrong in first place. Aryan was not arrested because of suspicion. He was arrested at a place of a party where drugs were being consumed. In any kind of investigation he was bound to be questioned about it. Medical showed he had taken no drugs. Good for him It rules in his favour. however during the questioning he must have said something for NCB to ask for extension of custody. Now neither you have access to what happened there neither do I.

But one think is that NCB is legally liable to handle this case. If there is wrongdoing NCB will be penalised. Aryan Lawyer and his family can take them to court for unlawfully keeping him in custody. NCB keeping them in custody is one thing. Now deny him bail, is second where Judiciary is involved.

For your information, He was not denied bail. It was his lawyer mistake to not take the case to the right court. If he was taken the right court he would have gotten bail on friday itself. For once lets say believe NCB is corrupt but hopefully you are not questioning Judiciary of India.

Why are you hell bent on giving the government the benefit of the doubt regardless of the many mistakes they have made regarding this case but so quick to judge Aryan and ask others to consider he's in jail for his betterment when there's no evidence of any mistakes being on his part??

Where does Government comes in the entire picture, there are two parties involved here NCB and the people attending the party. Now again this is a conspiracy theory. A theory that government is involved in all this. Have this proven Government was involved? Or its conspiracy theorists assumption as of yet. The second part of your question is already addressed but it you still believe I haven't answered. You can ask again.

Why can't you considered dirty politics are in play, is the government above being petty humans and making human errors?? They are not gods and are very much capable of this and much more so why don't you consider that??

Isn't this a conspiracy theory as of yet that Government is involved in all this? We would be in a better place to debate once its proven and I'm still defending Government.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

This is not an update, you’re misleading others by calling this an "update" He never admitted to such thing.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/aryan-khan-admitted-to-consuming-cannabis-friend-arbaaz-merchant-carried-6-gram-in-shoes-4303583.html

This was update on news channels yesterday.. Despite this being shown on news channels I mentioned TO BE AUTHENTICATED.

So I wasn't misleading anyone.

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have two questions Zealie

1. Twitteratis say NCB is framing the kid, they planted the drugs. Lekin Merchant Sr said the kids decided to go to the party at the last minute. So, was NCB assuming that the kids will fall for invitation extended by their moles? If yes, why plant such a negligible quantity, which people are normalizing?

2. Maneshinde filed for bail in the wrong court. Kya yeh NCB ki chaal hai? Kya Maneshinde NCB se mile hue hai? ( you can read this in AajTak dramatic voice)