Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Provided they don't mock us like they were doing in Bollywood forum, I'm fine with your decision on including members...

Thank you for putting it across! Definitely a valid condition.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well, I'm rather a balanced person who is - in addition - eager to learn.

It's clear that I have a strong liking for SRK and his family but I don't feel for them like a fan but like someone who made space for them in my heart like I do with other people, too.

None of his family is without flaws, exactly like every human being, but that is nothing what I would like to hold against them. Who I am to judge anybody except myself...

No, I certainly wouldn't mock anybody here.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, I'm rather a balanced person who is - in addition - eager to learn.

It's clear that I have a strong liking for SRK and his family but I don't feel for them like a fan but like someone who made space for them in my heart like I do with other people, too.

None of his family is without flaws, exactly like every human being, but that is nothing what I would like to hold against them. Who I am to judge anybody except myself...

No, I certainly wouldn't mock anybody here.

Fair enough.. the only formality left to be part of this thread is liking the opening post.

PS: My only suggestion to you would be try to form an unbiased perspective. Look at the case objectively.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

NCB didn't ask for Achit's further remand, they weren't present in the court for it, I guess they needed him for Aryan

Do note they were seeking Aryan’s custody for confrontation with Aachit who is a supplier according to NCB

Yes, there is a certain amount of transparency but when it comes to Aryan, things start to become somehow nebulous. e.g., they did not confront Aachit with Aryan although they claimed both had a chat where a "bulk quantity" was talked about...and in the court hearing, NCB made a key witness out of Aachit (concerning Aryan).

Knowing now about the person (event manager Amir Furniturewala - through Pratik Gaba) who invited Aryan (under the pretexte of being an VVIP guest to spice up the event), things more and more point towards the purpose to put Aryan onto a certain place at a certain time...

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Yes, there is a certain amount of transparency but when it comes to Aryan, things start to become somehow nebulous. e.g., they did not confront Aachit with Aryan although they claimed both had a chat where a "bulk quantity" was talked about...and in the court hearing, NCB made a key witness out of Aachit (concerning Aryan).

Knowing now about the person (event manager Amir Furniturewala - through Pratik Gaba) who invited Aryan (under the pretexte of being an VVIP guest to spice up the event), things more and more point towards the purpose to put Aryan onto a certain place at a certain time...

If you have noticed NCB interrogated Aryan only once and he gave Aachit name. Court reprimanded NCB that Aryan was with them for 4 days and was interrogated only once and therefore was not given further NCB custody. Even if NCB had some ulterior motive against Aryan. Magistrate did it job and declined NCB custody of Aryan.

Even when court proceedings were going on people were saying NCB and Court were in cahoots and Court would rule in favour of NCB. What was the end result NCB lost his custody.

No matter how much people try to spin it as a grand scheme against Aryan/Srk. I believe It is a case of exploration to unearth drug nexus in Bollywood.

Clochette thumbnail

It may be both...I think the NCB genuinely tries to do good work yet I also think that their endeavour has been misused in a nuising way this time. It isn't fair to throw stones at an organisation where there are people who want to do serious work, still the organisation shouldn't be so vulnerable because of interests that have nothing to do with their work but (mis-)use their work.

Zeal17 thumbnail

It may be both...I think the NCB genuinely tries to do good work yet I also think that their endeavour has been misused in a nuising way this time. It isn't fair to throw stones at an organisation where there are people who want to do serious work, still the organisation shouldn't be so vulnerable because of interests that have nothing to do with their work but (mis-)use their work.

Can you substantiate.. how you feel NCB has been misused?

Zeal17 thumbnail

These are all assumptions and mother of these assumptions is that there is some animosity between BJP and SRK. My first question would be why is BJP dead set against SRK. I mean they have many big opponents to take care of then a BW celebrity. SRK hasn't done anything major against BJP atleast not that I know of.

Clochette thumbnail

I agree, nothing really BIG seems to make sense for a set-up.

However - as I once wrote - there are people with personal grudges and animosity towards SRK (and all kind of negative feelings)...and, imo, it is like using certain people and their inclinations (political, personal, emotional) for satisfying the hunger to hurt him.

If you ever have followed SRK's way, you will find a (mini-)truckload of examples. Yet, one will be able to hurt SRK (even severely, badly, emotionally and physically) but one won't destroy his spirit of a fighter, of a warrior of light (he was born with that).

Zeal17 thumbnail

Make a list of BJP enemies and tell me where would Ideally one would put Srk. Imo I think Aamir should be placed higher compared to Srk. Aamir has no in BJP who would call him family. Whereas Srk and Smriti Irani, who is close to Modi, are literally very close.

Ofcouse I am aware of many BJP regional ministers speaking shit about SRK. But that does not suffice animosity of this stature.