Aryan Khan Case Discussion ~For the People Who Want a Rationale Debate - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Did not notice that (the many postings)...thanks for info

Edit: Looking at his twitter account, I don't find all the names/adresses you wrote here...(just 2 adresses and 2 hashtags...)

Saboot dena padta hai aaj kal..

https://twitter.com/jayant_kanishk/status/1447920293863845889?s=20

https://twitter.com/jayant_kanishk/status/1447915410628567043?s=20

https://twitter.com/jayant_kanishk/status/1447915466077270018?s=20

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Look at the desperation of that twitter account holder to self retweet it 23 times and quoted more than 30 people which includes celebrities and political figures and sportsperson and Femina India, Netflix, Amazon and Disney.

Anyone can file FIR. Zyada se zyada FIR will be rejected. But this person wants attention through this which explains from the people he has quoted.

I think he covered all departments in tagging. Movies, Media, Sports, Politics, Social Workers, Business……😆

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

I think he covered all departments in tagging. Movies, Media, Sports, Politics, Social Workers, Business……😆

I want to wonder his chain of thought..

He started with Sachin Tendulkar, Amit Shah, Alia Bhat and after 10 random celebs, politicians he finally quoted Srk and Gauri.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I want to wonder his chain of thought..

He started with Sachin Tendulkar, Amit Shah, Alia Bhat and after 10 random celebs, politicians he finally quoted Srk and Gauri.

it works as his Resume, if anyone (tagged) needed a gutsy lawyer😎

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Zeal, I didn't want proof...it would have been sufficient if you had told me to click on "tweets & replies" and I would have seen how self-centered this action is.

Yet thanks anyway to enlighten me.

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

before anyone makes assumptions ‘Sameer Wankhede 2011 se SRK ke peeche pada hain’.

the same Sameer Wankhede was the person who made sure that the World Cup trophy in 2011 was released from the Mumbai airport after paying duty.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Clochette asked about this on page 17.. wherein a renowned newspaper in Kolkata claimed it to be happened in Kolkata airport. The journalist working in a renowned newspaper couldn't fact check.

Clochette Don't take it on yourself personally. This how misinformation is spread.

People shouldn't believe blindly anything on social media.

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Of course I can be mistaken and nothing against being corrected.

I can love SRK and be fond of those he loves and who love him. That doesn't hinder me to come here to discuss certain information with you.

Maybe others may think that I'm disloyal to Aryan's cause by writing here...anyways, reading mainly legal infos here hasn't change my opinion about the unfairness Aryan has to face and about the targetting of SRK through his son. Yet I learned some things about legal proceedings.

I hope he gets bail tomorrow but I'm sure NCB will try every tric to keep him in jail. I neither trust Mr. Wankhede nor the power with/behind him.

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Why didn't Aryan Khan family hire India Today to defend him. May have done a better than Satish Maneshinde

https://twitter.com/IndiaToday/status/1447805184952832001?s=20

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago