Aryan Khan Case Discussion ~For the People Who Want a Rationale Debate - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

So, why there are lawyers who say the contrary also based on the facts presented in court.

Doing a conspiracy accusation was already wrong or at least questionable when it comes to someone with no proof of drugs (on and in him) and a not very clear WhatsApp message.

Do you really think that someone of the Supreme Court doesn't know the field of work the NCB is bound to do?! In addition, Mr. Wankhede seems to be known for this kind of "small" work with little outcome...

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I know... these people were shouting hoarse in BWF saying we reported their thread and that got closed, then they bullied you and now coming to this thread in jhund again to defend fellow SRK fan-girls...

Again, hats off to your patience... mujhse na ho raha...

Is it alright to take one’s anger out on another since they are “according” from the same “fan group”

Just because someone else hurt you or someone else doesn’t mean it’s right for someone else to go around and accuse and attack people.

@Zeal, you can take me off the list. I won’t be visiting or replying any

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Is it alright to take one’s anger out on another since they are “according” from the same “fan group”

Just because someone else hurt you or someone else doesn’t mean it’s right for someone else to go around and accuse and attack people.

We are not from any fan group BTW. Neither SRK nor Political parties. You have no idea how the SRK fan group bullied all of us in BWF, because you are not a regular visitor there, I guess.

Same people are now coming in this thread and accusing us... hence my post. It wasn't directed to you.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

NCB is set up to coordinate with local police & catch the big fish. NCB have no business for busting a party that may or may not have drugs in them: Avi Singh, Advocate, Supreme Court, tells TIMES NOW.

is it there in NCB rule book or special rules applicable for celebrity parties?

When NCB conducted raid at cruise according to some people they booked some tickets on the cruise and spent Lakhs of money. They wasted all this time and money to an advocate to say on national tv that they are not allowed to do it.

Avi Singh, Advocate, Supreme Court Ki baat maan bhi le .. Shouldn't the day NCB went to court first thing Judge would have asked.. are you even authorized to conduct this raid? Case close tabhi na ho jaata?

Thoda agar Avi Singh, Advocate, Supreme Court ne google search kara hota there are past instances of NCB conducting raids at rave party.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Arbaaz's advocate already started the blame game. but there was a contradiction in his statements. sometimes it was planted by NCB (asking for CC TV footage) and sometimes it's just a small quantity for consumption.

Arbaaz ka wakeel to Saturday ko court mai bail application dalne wala tha. He wasn't aware that the last weekend Saturday courts were closed. lol

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

No one in this thread was attacking anyone. We simply said Srk fans are emotionally invested and aren't able to look at this case objectively.

Anyways you have made your decision and I will respect that.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

We are not from any fan group BTW. Neither SRK nor Political parties. You have no idea how the SRK fan group bullied all of us in BWF, because you are not a regular visitor there, I guess.

Same people are now coming in this thread and accusing us... hence my post. It wasn't directed to you.

Thanks Minion, from this point I'm hoping whatever was done has been done and from now onwards we would keep this thread to only discussing case and not members.

Finger crossed.

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Look at the desperation of that twitter account holder to self retweet it 23 times and quoted more than 30 people which includes celebrities and political figures and sportsperson and Femina India, Netflix, Amazon and Disney.

Anyone can file FIR. Zyada se zyada FIR will be rejected. But this person wants attention through this which explains from the people he has quoted.

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did not notice that (the many postings)...thanks for info

Edit: Looking at his twitter account, I don't find all the names/adresses you wrote here...(just 2 adresses and 2 hashtags...)

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

No one in this thread was attacking anyone. We simply said Srk fans are emotionally invested and aren't able to look at this case objectively.

Anyways you have made your decision and I will respect that.

Have you not seen the mid that was accusing me of being Islamic fanatic and that my reason of defending Aryan is because I hate India?? If that’s not attacking then I don’t what is 😆 also this person apparently knows me so well that they said “I’m not Indian” is one of the reasons I’m talking about this case. Being called SRK fan girl is nothing compared to that.