Aryan Khan Case Discussion ~For the People Who Want a Rationale Debate - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Imlie

Some facts about aryan case

He is 26 years old as per official papers

But it said his bday was in 97

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Imlie

If you are not a fan, what drives you to post so relentlessly in favor of aryan who is only known by his father's name?

Why dont you also question arman kohli's arrest who has been languishing in jail for over a month on same charges?

People can be driven by their political or religious bias. People can be biased against certain countries also. If someone claims to be unbaised when religion and politics and a country's affairs are discussed in regards to any particular case, that person's credibility is questionable in my opinion. You are not even indian i belive and you are not fan either. You must be something😆

You seem to know me very well all they way down to the fact that I'm not Indian. This wouldn’t be fair discussion if I don't know nothing about you to accuse you with 😆 So if you want me to answer to any of your questions plz post from your original account. ❤️

@Bold: I hope this applies to everyone not just me. 😒

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

SRK fans kitne melodramatic hai bhai...

Feeling sorry for a modern day "Prince"....oh bhai log...you want to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for yourself or your hard working parents. The guy is literally being treated like a king even in jail...and when he;s out he's going back to his multi million $ mansion...will fly on his private jet anywhere in this world to "recoup"...aur aap log...back to that, dead end job? 😆

Galat hai, but this extreme sympanthy for a king from my fellow peasants is extremely upsetting for an anti-establishment/corporate hipster like me. 😆

Edited by Haila_tu - 3 years ago
Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I confirmed with a lawyer friend,

Atleast 2 credible Independent witnesses have to be present mandatorily during a raid and confiscation of any illegal contraband. This is not just for narcotics raid but also income tax raid for illegally obtained wealth as well as raid to confiscate illegal weapons by police.

This was made more stringent in 2013 amendment apparently to ensure prevention of any illegal substance being planted on any accused (which used to happened in case of illegal weapons and drugs) and at the same time whatever is seized is fully accounted for and nthing gets quietly siphoned off by the raiding team (which was happening in case of income tax)

Without atleast 2 credible independent (unrelated to both raiding authorities and accused) the raid is not deemed valid.

For ensuring the raid remains valid the raiding teams generally ensure Atleast 5 to 6 witnesses, so even if 2 get discredited as has happened in this case due to their own backgrounds there are still 3 to 4 witnesses With credible background.

Also these witnesses (who are called panch) have to sign the PAnchnama. Punchnama is witness account of the raid proceedings what they observed as happened during the raid. The list of items seized in front of their eyes and statements of accused made In front of them. When the case goes for trial the witnesses have to be present in front of the judge and verify the contents of punchnama.

specially in case of high profile VIPs when raid happens this is strictly followed otherwise the blowback on the officers involved goes All the way to suspension as the VIPs generally get the best lawyers whose first line of defence is declaring innocence by claiming whatever was found in the raid was not their clients

My friend's opinion is that in Aryan case once the raid team noticed media presence they would have immediately switched to following their ruLe and procedure book strictly otherwise they would be in dEep shit in the court.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chiillii

I confirmed with a lawyer friend,

Atleast 2 credible Independent witnesses have to be present mandatorily during a raid and confiscation of any illegal contraband. This is not just for narcotics raid but also income tax raid for illegally obtained wealth as well as raid to confiscate illegal weapons by police.

This was made more stringent in 2013 amendment apparently to ensure prevention of any illegal substance being planted on any accused (which used to happened in case of illegal weapons and drugs) and at the same time whatever is seized is fully accounted for and nthing gets quietly siphoned off by the raiding team (which was happening in case of income tax)

Without atleast 2 credible independent (unrelated to both raiding authorities and accused) the raid is not deemed valid.

For ensuring the raid remains valid the raiding teams generally ensure Atleast 5 to 6 witnesses, so even if 2 get discredited as has happened in this case due to their own backgrounds there are still 3 to 4 witnesses With credible background.

Also these witnesses (who are called panch) have to sign the PAnchnama. Punchnama is witness account of the raid proceedings what they observed as happened during the raid. The list of items seized in front of their eyes and statements of accused made In front of them. When the case goes for trial the witnesses have to be present in front of the judge and verify the contents of punchnama.

specially in case of high profile VIPs when raid happens this is strictly followed otherwise the blowback on the officers involved goes All the way to suspension as the VIPs generally get the best lawyers whose first line of defence is declaring innocence by claiming whatever was found in the raid was not their clients

My friend's opinion is that in Aryan case once the raid team noticed media presence they would have immediately switched to following their ruLe and procedure book strictly otherwise they would be in deep shit in the court.

Thanks this is what I have been saying all along. Not just 2 or 5 or 6 IWs.. NCB had 9 IWs during the raid and once in the court testimonies of these IWs would be validated not for the accused but for the authenticity of the way raid was conducted.

NCB would be in defensive position in court for whatever mistakes they have made while conducting the raid and during overall case running.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chiillii, thankful for the detailed explanation on the matter of these witnesses . Having at least two during a raid is something I knew already from many countries, so no wonder I got suspicious because with their behaviour, I had no faith into the two (despite the Panchnama, Zeal had cited - but that is my personal perception).

Still the reproach remains that Aryan is still in custody because he is SRK's son - and that with spurious arguments...

Edit: there were four witnesses in Aryan's panchnama, but there also were other accused mentioned...and it seems to me that the other accused were not grabbed at the same place than Aryan and Arbaaz...so, they probably aren't witnesses for Aryan and Arbaaz, but for the others... (just saying)

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

NCB is set up to coordinate with local police & catch the big fish. NCB have no business for busting a party that may or may not have drugs in them: Avi Singh, Advocate, Supreme Court, tells TIMES NOW.

is it there in NCB rule book or special rules applicable for celebrity parties?

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Great information, thanks!

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Thanks this is what I have been saying all along. Not just 2 or 5 or 6 IWs.. NCB had 9 IWs during the raid and once in the court testimonies of these IWs would be validated not for the accused but for the authenticity of the way raid was conducted.

NCB would be in defensive position in court for whatever mistakes they have made while conducting the raid and during overall case running.

Arbaaz's advocate already started the blame game. but there was a contradiction in his statements. sometimes it was planted by NCB (asking for CC TV footage) and sometimes it's just a small quantity for consumption.

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Interesting to know, sharmajikaladka (that's my main-reason why I'm here - to get to know general things about the Indian judicial proceeding).

However, would a non-celebrity person with no drugs on and in him be of any additional interest...if I did understand commentaries from members of the Supreme Court rightly, than this person would have (at least) got bail the FIRST time (after 24 hours).

I'm happy to get to know - in this case (which smells badly) - that Aryan got special treatment with denying him bail so quickly (irony!).

Yes, Minion, I'm strongly biaised (which I did not hide), but I do not label me as rational (which doesn't mean that I'm irrational - neither is it fair to label the members of the other Aryan CC this way). We simply are more emotionally involved.

My last post got deleted? (I did not find it...) If you guys doesn't want me to express my thoughts here, then please let me know (I am still on the list). I would come nevertheless for reading because I'm interested in some members' informations/thoughts.

Btw. I got to know that a renowned newspaper in Kolkatta wrote about the responsible of the raid (Sameer Wankhede) who - according to them - had worked years ago as an official at the airport in Kolkatta and had a tiff with SRK and his family because of too much luggage. Grudge c a n be a strong reason someone else may profit from...

The whole case at the moment is being seen as single entity with all the members who have till now been arrested. Not as single person. So your argument regarding Aryan khan didn't do drugs, or no drugs were found on him doesn't hold. The possibility of him handing out drugs to someone else for safe guarding cannot be ruled out until full investigation is done. Same goes for Arbaaz and Munmun or all other 8 members who got arrested from the cruise. Remember, I am not saying he or anyone in cruise did that.

Secondly, when anyone be it normal person or Aryan Khan gets booked under Narcotic Act sections then bail would always be difficult. Terrorism and Narcotics are two crimes where the investigation department always get upper hand in the court of law. We cannot deny the fact that, some drugs were confiscated from scene. The quantity doesn't matter for the arrest. You steal one rupee or one million. It doesn't make difference FOR THE ARREST. That is crime and you can be arrested. So NCB has every right to investigate anyone from 1800 passengers who were present in the party as per their investigation findings. You cannot pin point like why Aryan is arrested why not 'B' or 'C' out of 1800. WE are not investigators from NCB. Its upon the investigation team to furnish valid reasons in the court for anyone's arrest in front of judge.

So far what we know from court hearings is "WhatApps message.... blah blah". We don't know what's in that message. Media is cooking up their own stories regarding those messages, that we from Rational CC group never condone to. All we discuss here is what we get to hear from the COURT.

Based upon all above points anyone be it Aryan or any layman, getting bail within 24 hours would be LUCKY PERSON.

Edited by sharmajikaladka - 3 years ago