Aryan Khan Case Discussion ~For the People Who Want a Rationale Debate - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I’m not denying that I did form an opinion but not before I had reasons to form the said opinion. I have seen enough to make me come to this conclusion. Witnesses don’t tag along with the police nor they take part in the arrest. I repeat again I have never heard anything like that in my life. If this is how the law works in India plz do let me know. No where else in the world have such law where witnesses tag along and handle arrestees. Can I not ask a question if the law is such in India??

NCB Deputy Director General Gyaneshwar Singh told reporters independent public witnesses are mandatorily required to be present during any seizure operations as per the set legal procedure.

What fact have you presented to me?? Every question I ask your answer is “He must have said something” while being interrogated.

As panchnamas were made at the respective spots, these documents are a matter of court record and have been produced in the court and will be part of a charge sheet in future.

"Hence all such documents are part of a transparent legal procedure open to scrutiny at appropriate fora," he added.

India Today has accessed two separate panchanamas. One is that of Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and others, while the second panchanma is that of Munmum Dhamecha and others. Kiran Gosavi is mentioned as panch in both.

According to the panchnama

NCB officer Ashish Rajan Prasad explained the provisions of Section 50 of the NDPS Act to them. The anti-drugs agency also offered to search Aryan Khan and Arbaaz Merchant before gazetted officers, but the two young men declined.

The investigating officer then asked Aryan Khan and Arbaaz Merchant if they are in possession of any narcotic substance, to which Arbaaz replied yes, mentioning he has charas hidden away inside his shoe.

Arbaaz Merchant voluntarily took out a ziplock bag containing a “black, sticky substance” from his shoe, and the substance was tested with DD kit and confirmed to be charas. Total six grams of charas was recovered from him.

Arbaaz Merchant told the NCB officer that he consumes drugs with Aryan Khan and they were going inside the cruise ship for a blast.

On asking Aryan Khan, he also admitted to consuming charas and corroborated that they had been planning to use the drug seized from Arbaaz Merchant while aboard the cruise liner.

So I should trust and believe everything the said father says but ignore what NCB themselves presented about Aryan?? Yea I’m not going to do that. If these guys have something they would’ve presented it in court to keep him in their custody.

First try to understand law. FYI Court gave NCB custody of Aryan for 4 days... are you saying Court is also in cahoots with NCB? WHAT even WHAT?

You said and these are your words... I have given many Viable reasons. for government to hate sharukh. Firstly, I asked show me in your text where are these reasons. Secondly, now you say "I’m not going to waste my time" to show you.

Is that how you have a logical debate? So if I'm trying to show you facts and also validating above.. should I considered it as wasting my time?

^^ I’m not here to provide you with facts because they are there for everyone to see. You are the one that wants to defend these guys. You should provide facts about the questions I’m asking. You’re the one who doesn’t want to answer let alone bring me FACTS. I’m sticking with innocent until proven guilty but since you believe he’s guilty, he has done something to break the law to be in jail, that NCB are good guys who followed the law while conducting this case why don’t you show me proof instead?? Here’s my stand: Show me why this guy should be in jail, if they can’t do that then let him go, if they don’t do that then they are corrupted: you see it’s very simple for me. smiley36

Show me post where I have called him Guilty?

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

I don’t see it as you’re attacking me, I don’t think you could attack me in any way but that being said we are arguing which is not going anywhere. We are going in circles and although I’m trying to understand your perceptive I’m having a hard time. This whole case seems bogus to me whereas it seems legit to you. Neither I nor you is moving from where we stand.

P.S no amount of arguing with you will change my respect for you and I know after all is said and done you feel the same way. The worst we can do is form an opinion about each based on arguments we have about things we don’t agree. That’s just childish.

Can I ask a simple question Are you a Sharuklh Fan?

1169321 thumbnail

I sense hostility because whatever took place in some other thread, I don’t wish to speak in that matter because everyone is an adult here or sensible enough to sort their dispute through messages or whichever way they prefer it.

Everyone is an individual here, we are not a cult or a group nor did we sign something to be aligned with one another, kind of border which is being created here like one group is India and another is Pakistan, one was restricted and another was magnanimous , I am sorry but it is IF Chat and I have been through the due process to be part of chat groups, They are not a part of my identity therefore I don’t understand this kind of hostility

I didn’t call a person ridiculous or illogical, I was referring to the argument never the person, if they felt bad then I apologize

Here, I remove myself from this great dispute, don’t count me in any group, I am an individual

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

NCB Deputy Director General Gyaneshwar Singh told reporters independent public witnesses are mandatorily required to be present during any seizure operations as per the set legal procedure.

As panchnamas were made at the respective spots, these documents are a matter of court record and have been produced in the court and will be part of a charge sheet in future.

"Hence all such documents are part of a transparent legal procedure open to scrutiny at appropriate fora," he added.

India Today has accessed two separate panchanamas. One is that of Aryan Khan, Arbaaz Merchant and others, while the second panchanma is that of Munmum Dhamecha and others. Kiran Gosavi is mentioned as panch in both.

According to the panchnama

NCB officer Ashish Rajan Prasad explained the provisions of Section 50 of the NDPS Act to them. The anti-drugs agency also offered to search Aryan Khan and Arbaaz Merchant before gazetted officers, but the two young men declined.

The investigating officer then asked Aryan Khan and Arbaaz Merchant if they are in possession of any narcotic substance, to which Arbaaz replied yes, mentioning he has charas hidden away inside his shoe.

Arbaaz Merchant voluntarily took out a ziplock bag containing a “black, sticky substance” from his shoe, and the substance was tested with DD kit and confirmed to be charas. Total six grams of charas was recovered from him.

Arbaaz Merchant told the NCB officer that he consumes drugs with Aryan Khan and they were going inside the cruise ship for a blast.

On asking Aryan Khan, he also admitted to consuming charas and corroborated that they had been planning to use the drug seized from Arbaaz Merchant while aboard the cruise liner.

First try to understand law. FYI Court gave NCB custody of Aryan for 4 days... are you saying Court is also in cahoots with NCB? WHAT even WHAT?

Is that how you have a logical debate? So if I'm trying to show you facts and also validating above.. should I considered it as wasting my time?

Show me post where I have called him Guilty?

I’m aware of the court hearing and everything that’s said yet I’m here arguing these guys have nothing to arrest and keep this guy for so long. Now he’s not in their custody because the court denied them otherwise they wanted to keep him. “Aryan said he consumed drugs” that’s news to me because if he did his results wouldn’t have come back negative. I’m not going to ignore that and take their word for it.

Yes, I don’t know how the law works in India that’s why I’m asking these questions but you haven’t told me yes or no, you keep posting the same thing I’m already aware of to me. Is it the law to let “witnesses” participate in the arrest?? If yes plz say in simple words because I have a video where an officer can’t answer this simple question when asked on notional television. If that’s part of the law, was taking selfies and posting also the law??

Yes, that’s how I argue logic because you’re also not having a logical debate. You keep posting the same thing and avoiding to give me straight answers to my direct questions.

Can you answer this one question for me??

If this is a legit raid then why was the ship and people on it let go?? Why not keep everyone in custody until they investigated thoroughly?? How did they come to the conclusion that everyone on board was clean?? I have never seen a law where they crime seen isn’t contaminated except for here.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Can I ask a simple question Are you a Sharuklh Fan?

Seriously Zeal?? Does that change anything for you?? Why are you asking me this question while quoting what I have just said?? Will you attack me if I’m a fan?? Or will that change how you see me as an individual?? I’m very confused by this question, I was talking about our equation and how I thought we are above this argument and this is how you respond??

Anyways only you know if this changes things for you or not but I used to be a fan. Very big one at that but I haven’t been following him or anyone else from BW for a long time now. I hope this answers you’re question.

I also really really hope that you don’t judge me based on what someone else may have done or said to you. I will clarify again that I haven’t read such comments and I would’ve responded as I saw fit if I did. I don’t take responsibility for SRK fans not I support anyone who’s attacking members regardless of who’s fan they are, if this why you asked me this question.

Zeal17 thumbnail

I’m aware of the court hearing and everything that’s said yet I’m here arguing these guys have nothing to arrest and keep this guy for so long.

So you were not in agreement of Court giving NCB custody for 4 days? Am I reading it correct? You considering NCB as some evil institution is understandable. But why do you feel court gave them custody?

Now he’s not in their custody because the court denied them otherwise they wanted to keep him. “Aryan said he consumed drugs” that’s news to me because if he did his results wouldn’t have come back negative. I’m not going to ignore that and take their word for it.

Kindly Read below and why his test results came negative:.

Yes, I don’t know how the law works in India that’s why I’m asking these questions but you haven’t told me yes or no, you keep posting the same thing I’m already aware of to me. Is it the law to let “witnesses” participate in the arrest?? If yes plz say in simple words because I have a video where an officer can’t answer this simple question when asked on notional television. If that’s part of the law, was taking selfies and posting also the law??

You say you don't know how law works in India. But you have formed an opinion about the case. Dont you see the fallacy here?

Shouldn't it be your DUTY to before forming an opinion to go through all the facts. If not all atleast to viable extent?

I'm disappointed that I have to explain this to you that before forming such strong opinions you have not gone in to checking details.

Can you answer this one question for me??

If this is a legit raid then why was the ship and people on it let go?? Why not keep everyone in custody until they investigated thoroughly?? How did they come to the conclusion that everyone on board was clean?? I have never seen a law where they crime seen isn’t contaminated except for here.

I have answered this before.

NCB is legally responsible institution from the day they stepped out to conduct that raid to the entirety of this case they will be answerable in the court of law.

When you ask me a question why was ship let go?

I can only give you my assumptions but this is something which only NCB can answer and they will have to explain in their Chargesheet and to the court.

If you want to hear my assumptions let me know.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Seriously Zeal?? Does that change anything for you?? Why are you asking me this question while quoting what I have just said?? Will you attack me if I’m a fan?? Or will that change how you see me as an individual?? I’m very confused by this question, I was talking about our equation and how I thought we are above this argument and this is how you respond??

Anyways only you know if this changes things for you or not but I used to be a fan. Very big one at that but I haven’t been following him or anyone else from BW for a long time now. I hope this answers you’re question.

I also really really hope that you don’t judge me based on what someone else may have done or said to you. I will clarify again that I haven’t read such comments and I would’ve responded as I saw fit if I did. I don’t take responsibility for SRK fans not I support anyone who’s attacking members regardless of who’s fan they are, if this why you asked me this question.

yes Seriously! Yes it does change things for me. Do you think this low of me that I will attack you if you are Sharukh khan fan? I'm disappointed you thought about even writing this. Have you seen me attacking any Sharukh Khan fan?

"You don’t judge me based on what someone else may have done or said to you" Tell me I didn't just read this..

Anyways now let me explain why I asked this question. I have presented facts to you but you have overlooked many of them. Why... because Clochette mentioned you and many of Srk Fans are more emotionally involved in this case that you are biased. Even Facts are presented you are overlooking them.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

yes Seriously! Yes it does change things for me. Do you think this low of me that I will attack you if you are Sharukh khan fan? I'm disappointed you thought about even writing this. Have you seen me attacking any Sharukh Khan fan?

"You don’t judge me based on what someone else may have done or said to you" Tell me I didn't just read this..

Anyways now let me explain why I asked this question. I have presented facts to you but you have overlooked many of them. Why... because Clochette mentioned you and many of Srk Fans are more emotionally involved in this case that you are biased. Even Facts are presented you are overlooking them.

That makes the two of us Zeal.

I quoted you clarifying how I don't think you’re attacking me and how I don’t think you could attacking me and you quoted me asking if I was an SRK fan, what I'm supposed to take from that?? you could've asked this question anywhere else, you could’ve added in your previous post or you could’ve made a new one to ask this question but you choose this particular post where all I was talking about was our equation.

Again you could’ve asked this question anywhere else but here but you didn’t. chalo label me as an emotional SRK fan and end this argument here plz.

Zeal17 thumbnail

That makes the two of us Zeal.

I quoted you clarifying how I don't think you’re attacking me and how I don’t think you could attacking me and you quoted me asking if I was an SRK fan, what I'm supposed to take from that?? you could've asked this question anywhere else, you could’ve added in your previous post or you could’ve made a new one to ask this question but you choose this particular post where all I was talking about was our equation.

Again you could’ve asked this question anywhere else but here but you didn’t. chalo label me as an emotional SRK fan and end this argument here plz.

I raised that question for a reason. Because I have been very patient in explaining to you every detail about the case.. sometimes I even repeated my first post from BWF thread. And it was really confusing me that I have been saying same thing again and again. Why is it that you are not processing the information.

After making such lengthy posts again and again it just clicked me.. wait a minute is she not understanding or overlooking information presented because she maybe a srk fan? and that's also when Clochette post came to my mind. About being emotionally driven..

That's the only reason I asked this question.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

I raised that question for a reason. Because I have been very patient in explaining to you every detail about the case.. sometimes I even repeated my first post from BWF thread. And it was really confusing me that I have been saying same thing again and again. Why is it that you are not processing the information.

After making such lengthy posts again and again it just clicked me.. wait a minute is she not understanding or overlooking information presented because she maybe a srk fan? and that's also when Clochette post came to my mind. About being emotionally driven..

That's the only reason I asked this question.

Why would I be emotionally driven?? 😆 Is SRK my father 😂

Can I say you’re also emotionally driven for the NCB?? 😲😆