Aryan Khan Case Discussion ~For the People Who Want a Rationale Debate - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Interesting to know, sharmajikaladka (that's my main-reason why I'm here - to get to know general things about the Indian judicial proceeding).

However, would a non-celebrity person with no drugs on and in him be of any additional interest...if I did understand commentaries from members of the Supreme Court rightly, than this person would have (at least) got bail the FIRST time (after 24 hours).

I'm happy to get to know - in this case (which smells badly) - that Aryan got special treatment with denying him bail so quickly (irony!).

Yes, Minion, I'm strongly biaised (which I did not hide), but I do not label me as rational (which doesn't mean that I'm irrational - neither is it fair to label the members of the other Aryan CC this way). We simply are more emotionally involved.

My last post got deleted? (I did not find it...) If you guys doesn't want me to express my thoughts here, then please let me know (I am still on the list). I would come nevertheless for reading because I'm interested in some members' informations/thoughts.

Btw. I got to know that a renowned newspaper in Kolkatta wrote about the responsible of the raid (Sameer Wankhede) who - according to them - had worked years ago as an official at the airport in Kolkatta and had a tiff with SRK and his family because of too much luggage. Grudge c a n be a strong reason someone else may profit from...

Dear Clochette, I did not call you biased, it was you who called me biased without having any kind of discussion with me. I'm sure you've read the entire thread and seen my very first post which said I'm here to understand the process, NOT to debate anyone, MOCK anyone.

Zeal was bullied out of the other thread. perhaps that's why he gave the title -- instead of being nice debater, you guys are still mocking him calling him illogical, ridiculous, biased. When he asked us can we have other members, we said fine, on one condition NO MOCKING US. Guess, you didn't read that. If you don't agree with his reasoning, just say, sure let's agree to disagree. Why are you hellbent that he accepts what you want him to believe? He is still being a gentleman and not attacking in return. Finally he said he cares about his sanity over winning arguments.

We in this thread just are following the case out of interest in judicial processes. We are not here to support Aryan or the Govt or anybody else.

P.S. My post was deleted too! Looks like the mods paid us a visit... did guys from the other group complain?!?! šŸ˜ƒ

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

@Bold: Is that the law in India?? Because I have never heard of such thing. also being with them and handling arrestees are NOT the same thing and as you clearly see they are indeed doing just that. Don't come at me with there no enough spaces and stuff please.

First thing is first regardless of whether they were in jail or not they were arrested and arresting someone based on suspicion and not letting them go after you searched and interrogated again is not the law.

@Blue: They did declared them criminals by holding them for so long, people already believe that they must have done something "wrong" and youā€™re one of those people. No one cares about if this person has actually done anything wrong or not. Since they are arrested they are guilty. Again youā€™re one of those people waiting for the shoe to drop and convinced he must have done something. So they declared them criminals indirectly and this will follow forever even if declared innocent no will care for it. Anyone who's convinced now that they must have done something although there's no proof will still be convinced that they are criminals and druggies.

"It is all baseless allegations, but it is under investigation. It is very premature to state anything at this point in time. The NCB has been very cooperative and very nice to the kids. I being a lawyer, have faith in the judiciary. The truth will prevail and they will come out scott-free. They are innocent," Aslam Merchant(Father of Arbaaz Merchant) told Times Now.

^^ Now youā€™re just saying anything and everything just to excuse them guys so i honestly donā€™t know how to respond to any of it. What investigation are you talking about?? They couldnā€™t find nothing on him, is he going to birth something while in custody?? No truth is going to prevail here so please don't give false hope. There's no case here at all. A case is being made out of thin air for someone that was planned to attack and now that they have him they must have their way and make this family suffer. What you guys don't realize is today it's this family tmrw it's going to be another and we may not even know it's happening to them if they are not celebs.

I have given more than viable reasons but neither you want to open your eyes nor want to listen so what's the point of this discussion?? You're not even answering my questions and keeps repeating he must have said something?? Like is this for real?? You don't want me to judge what's in front of me Zeal but you want me to wait until something comes up?? If he had said something they would told the court by now. These guys aren't the heros you perceive them to be but they are the villains of this story (at least for me)

This is not a real raid, this was pre planned one to nap Aryan and make SRK suffer and they have succeeded unfortunately, otherwise they wouldn't have let the ship where the supposed drugs were consumed, partly was held and everyone on it go. You have no answer as to why this happened do you?? Now youā€™re going to tell me they "must" investigated (did NOT happened) and found nothing so they let it go. There was no need to investigate further which's exactly what's happening with Aryan. They found nothing on him or in his system but he's still in jail for "he must have said or done something" šŸ˜† who knows maybe something wouldā€™ve been found on the ship or the people on it had they not let it go.

I think we should agree to disagree Zeal, I have so much respect and love for you but this I can't agree or see you perspective. šŸ’•šŸ¤—

I would request out of same respect and love kindly read what's said below:

Someone who doesn't even understands Law, Someone who starts their argument with "Is that a Law in India" because they never heard search thing has formed an opinion about the case.

Someone who was presented facts but refused to see them but instead has more affinity to believe a conspiracy theory, how do I reason with such person.

Someone was presented First hand Information. A father of one of the detainees speaking. But responds back with " I honestly donā€™t know how to respond to any of it."

Someone has not given a single LOGICAL reason to why central government is targeting their alleged enemy(who might not be even no.1 of the list or even 20th) is being attacked is saying I have given many viable reasons.(can you in your text find the reason?)

How can you form an opinion on my perspective. When you have yourself not understood the facts of the case yourself?

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, Minion, I'm strongly biaised (which I did not hide), but I do not label me as rational (which doesn't mean that I'm irrational - neither is it fair to label the members of the other Aryan CC this way). We simply are more emotionally involved.

My last post got deleted? (I did not find it...) If you guys doesn't want me to express my thoughts here, then please let me know (I am still on the list). I would come nevertheless for reading because I'm interested in some members' information/thoughts.

Btw. I got to know that a renowned newspaper in Kolkatta wrote about the responsible of the raid (Sameer Wankhede) who - according to them - had worked years ago as an official at the airport in Kolkatta and had a tiff with SRK and his family because of too much luggage. Grudge c a n be a strong reason someone else may profit from...

1. In the heat of a moment I labeled the thread as For rational members only. However I corrected it with "For the People Who Want a Rationale Debate"

2. You are welcomed to be member of this thread and post with full freedom as long as you are not making a personal comment.

3. Are you really figuring it now? But Kindly correct your information. It wasnt at Kolkata it was at Mumbai airport

SRK detained and fined by customs at Mumbai airport - Indian Express

This information about A professional individual performing his duty is now considered as tiff and one holding grudge?

As a deputy commissioner with Maharashtra Service Tax. he has booked 2,500 people, including 200 celebrities, for evading tax. Would that be counted as holding grudge with all those celebrities?

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Dear Clochette, I did not call you biased, it was you who called me biased without having any kind of discussion with me. I'm sure you've read the entire thread and seen my very first post which said I'm here to understand the process, NOT to debate anyone, MOCK anyone.

Zeal was bullied out of the other thread. perhaps that's why he gave the title -- instead of being nice debater, you guys are still mocking him calling him illogical, ridiculous, biased. When he asked us can we have other members, we said fine, on one condition NO MOCKING US. Guess, you didn't read that. If you don't agree with his reasoning, just say, sure let's agree to disagree. Why are you hellbent that he accepts what you want him to believe? He is still being a gentleman and not attacking in return. Finally he said he cares about his sanity over winning arguments.

We in this thread just are following the case out of interest in judicial processes. We are not here to support Aryan or the Govt or anybody else.

P.S. My post was deleted too! Looks like the mods paid us a visit... did guys from the other group complain?!?! šŸ˜ƒ

Sorry Minion It may seem like I'm attacking BM. But I'm hoping I have liberty here considering the equation she and I share. Out of all people I was hoping atleast she could be the one who would listen to me.

Zeal17 thumbnail

I wish all these posts on this page get deleted so that we can go back to the actual discussion about the Judicial process.

Today NCB has asked for Judicial Custody of all those arrested in this case so far after Aachit(who is already in JC).

I think there were 7 people including 2 Nigerian asked for JC.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Sorry Minion It may seem like I'm attacking BM. But I'm hoping I have liberty here considering the equation she and I share. Out of all people I was hoping atleast she could be the one who would listen to me.

Thatā€™s okay buddy, Iā€™m not reading very long posts anyway šŸ˜‚

Not an ideal member for this chat, I know, please bear with meā€¦

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So I was going to join the Primary Aryan thread, but its a little too "Sweet" for me...with fans more concerned with "Love King" & Kya beet rahi hogi than the Case in question. Kuch khaas nahi beet rahi...Aryan is getting the VIP treatment in custody, massive legal team & all kinds of support/backup in real life & SM. Not like Rhea at all.

I'm completely anti-BJP, mostly because they are filled with Gundas & lie through their teeth but har cheez ka bill BJP pe phodna zaroori nahi. Especially considering how close SRK is to Ambani. This is all Sameer Wankedhe. Him & his wife are extremely fame hungry leeches. Internal NCB has already questioned him about his focus on High Profile Celebs with tiny quantities instead of Smugglers, Factories & large scale Busts that is the NCB's primary job but they're tolerating him because he has a huge network of informants. Everyone knows he does it for the camera's.

"Questions were also raised about the NCBā€™s focus now on cases involving small drug quantities but high-profile accused. As per data provided by the NCB to The Sunday Express, of the 30 cases it registered from September 2020 ā€” when Wankhede took over ā€” to February 2021, in at least 12, the amount seized was ā€œsmallā€ ā€” as compared to ā€œintermediateā€ or ā€œlargeā€ seizures.

The NCB, a Central anti-narcotic agency, went after even cases of consumption. Said an officer of the Mumbai Police: ā€œEven our constables hardly do consumption cases.ā€ Prior to Wankhede joining, a majority of the NCB Mumbai Zone operations were related to raiding factories producing mephedrone."

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/rhea-to-aryan-common-link-ncbs-wankhede-his-ring-of-informants-7562899/

Also, hate how this dumb case is taking all the focus off real issues. Sorry I can't be concerned and fighting for a spoilt Shehzaada when people are dying. Sure he was targeted by Wakhede but he'll be just fine. Prisons are different for VIPs. And to the extreme left people, ya'll are just as bad as the extreme right wing's....trying to make this Hindu-Muslim, "Muslim Superstar"....everyone knows there's no religion involved here, just Wakhede & his quest for fame.

Edited by Haila_tu - 3 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I would request out of same respect and love kindly read what's said below:

Someone who doesn't even understands Law, Someone who starts there argument with "Is that a Law in India" because they never heard search thing has formed an opinion about the case.

Someone who was presented facts but refused to see them but instead has more affinity to believe a conspiracy theory, how do I reason with such person.

Someone was presented First hand Information. A father of one of the detainees speaking. But responds back with " I honestly donā€™t know how to respond to any of it."

Someone has not given a single LOGICAL reason to why central government is targeting their alleged enemy(who might not be even no.1 of the list or even 20th) is being attacked is saying I have given many viable reasons.(can you in your text find the reason?)

How can you form an opinion on my perspective. When you have yourself not understood the facts of the case yourself?

Iā€™m not denying that I did form an opinion but not before I had reasons to form the said opinion. I have seen enough to make me come to this conclusion. Witnesses donā€™t tag along with the police nor they take part in the arrest. I repeat again I have never heard anything like that in my life. If this is how the law works in India plz do let me know. No where else in the world have such law where witnesses tag along and handle arrestees. Can I not ask a question if the law is such in India??

What fact have you presented to me?? Every question I ask your answer is ā€œHe must have said somethingā€ while being interrogated. I canā€™t form an opinion based on what may come in the future. What youā€™re asking me is wait and see if something comes up against these people. Everything I have seen and heard so far tells me a story and unless something else comes up to change my mind Iā€™m more then comfortable to stick with whatā€™s in front of me right now. If tmrw itā€™s proven that they did something wrong I will form an opinion based on that. Law should be ā€œinnocent until proven guiltyā€ and thatā€™s what Iā€™m sticking with whereas you are sticking with ā€œguilty until proven innocentā€ yet you think Iā€™m the one forming an opinion based on nothing. You have NOTHING that proves Aryan broke the law yet you want to wait until something comes up and you also feel him being in custody for so long is right since itā€™s in his betterment.šŸ˜† As you canā€™t see whatā€™s wrong with your opinion I canā€™t see whatā€™s wrong in mine and Iā€™m not the only one forming opinions based on nothing.

^^ So I should trust and believe everything the said father says but ignore what NCB themselves presented about Aryan?? Yea Iā€™m not going to do that. If these guys have something they wouldā€™ve presented it in court to keep him in their custody. Again these guys are NOT the heroes you think them to be, they donā€™t have Aryanā€™s ā€œbestā€ interest at heart to not present everything they have on him in court.

^^ Iā€™m not going to waste my time trying to show you how SRK is hatred by the said government. If everything that has happened since 2014 couldnā€™t convince you of it nothing I say will make much of a difference.

^^ Iā€™m not here to provide you with facts because they are there for everyone to see. You are the one that wants to defend these guys. You should provide facts about the questions Iā€™m asking. Youā€™re the one who doesnā€™t want to answer let alone bring me FACTS. Iā€™m sticking with innocent until proven guilty but since you believe heā€™s guilty, he has done something to break the law to be in jail, that NCB are good guys who followed the law while conducting this case why donā€™t you show me proof instead?? Hereā€™s my stand: Show me why this guy should be in jail, if they canā€™t do that then let him go, if they donā€™t do that then they are corrupted: you see itā€™s very simple for me. šŸ˜†

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 3 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I donā€™t see it as youā€™re attacking me, I donā€™t think you could attack me in any way but that being said we are arguing which is not going anywhere. We are going in circles and although Iā€™m trying to understand your perceptive Iā€™m having a hard time. This whole case seems bogus to me whereas it seems legit to you. Neither I nor you is moving from where we stand.

P.S no amount of arguing with you will change my respect for you and I know after all is said and done you feel the same way. The worst we can do is form an opinion about each based on arguments we have about things we donā€™t agree. Thatā€™s just childish.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Iā€™m not denying that I did form an opinion but not before I had reasons to form the said opinion. I have seen enough to make me come to this conclusion. Witnesses donā€™t tag along with the police nor they take part in the arrest. I repeat again I have never heard anything like that in my life. If this is how the law works in India plz do let me know. No where else in the world have such law where witnesses tag along and handle arrestees. Can I not ask a question if the law is such in India??

[/Quote]

NCB Deputy Director General Gyaneshwar Singh told reporters independent public witnesses are mandatorily required to be present during any seizure operations as per the set legal procedure.

Word Count: 1