Aryan Khan Case Discussion ~For the People Who Want a Rationale Debate - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Oh, come on...

I was interested in knowing what was all the hullabaloo about and I have an attention span of 5 pages 😃... so, this thread is perfect for me... thank you too!

Phir bhi m hoping kuch to popcorn mila hoga is thread se bhi.. hehe.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

I love to participate actively in this thread Zeal. but I'm unwell, so not able to concentrate on things properly. and argue karne ki energy bhi nahi hain. I will participate as soon as my health improves.

but my suggestion is, you post what you know/understand, there is no need to clarify things to people who want to see with fans eyes only. and don't bang your head against wall.

Oh no.. Health first fatafat fit ho jao. We got this covered. Aise wale thread aate jaate rahenge.

Apt suggestion.. Will continue to post what I know and understand.. don't need stamp of approval from any fandom.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Yeah... the less said about NCP, the better! 😂

And, gel well soon Hasini... take care...

NCP ki badi badi baatein but baad mai thele pe vada pao khaate. Only making tall claims in national tv lekin that party has valid grounds why not take NCB to court.

TheMinion thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Phir bhi m hoping kuch to popcorn mila hoga is thread se bhi.. hehe.

Lagta hai ab popcorn leke baithna padega... 😂

Zeal17 thumbnail

There was no need to drag me here when I haven't had a single point discussed with you. I'm following this thread for knowing the intricacies.. and yeah, I have faith in Indian judiciary.

Just because I'm not shouting "Free Aryan", doesn't give you any right to call me biased or whatever.

They would call us bias but would not self reflect that apart from their on party they see anyone everyone corrupt.

NCB is corrupt

Court is corrrupt

Media is corrupt

Political party ka to naam hi na lo.

Anyone supporting any of the above is corrupt

Zeal17 thumbnail

Anyways enough of this..

Judge VV Patil(the one taking Aryan case) on last Friday granted bail to Kunal Jani. (Rhea-Sushant frnd)

He possessed no drugs.

But had WhatsApp chats about procuring.

Was granted bail 15k deke.

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aryan Khan did not get bail today for the third time since his arrest a week ago in the drugs-on-cruise case. His bail request will be heard on Wednesday after the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) gives its statement to the court.

Things to remember are;

1. If this was non-celebrity case then NOT A SINGLE LAWYER would have suggested anyone to apply bail plea in such quick succession. Here its not just parents agony, or maybe even Lawyer's greed might have some role in it. Be it greed for money or fame, any Lawyer who succeeds in this case will be famous and will set precedent for other such cases in future.

2. Had this been non-celebrity case, then no one would have cared about such rejection of bail. They would have argued its normal procedure of law and it takes time. For example, For a normal layman, if you want to attach any extra file in your court proceeding file, it takes weeks. Just because its Aryan's case any verdict made by Judge which is not favorable to Aryan seems INJUSTICE to those IRRATIONAL group of people.

3. NCB requested till Friday to file reply, but Judge has strictly told NCB to file before Wednesday for bail application hearing. Which is pretty much justified action by the Judge.

Let me tell you, in most cases, whenever any case related with Narcotics section, Judge blindly accepts anything NCB requests for. Had this not been hugely blown out case in media. NCB would have asked for another month for investigation and Judge would have obliged easily.

Just because, its Aryan case, Judge has called for Wednesday for next hearing.

Edited by sharmajikaladka - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

Aryan Khan did not get bail today for the third time since his arrest a week ago in the drugs-on-cruise case. His bail request will be heard on Wednesday after the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) gives its statement to the court.

Things to remember are;

1. If this was non-celebrity case then NOT A SINGLE LAWYER would have suggested anyone to apply bail plea in such quick succession. Here its not just parents agony, or maybe even Lawyer's greed might have some role in it. Be it greed for money or fame, any Lawyer who succeeds in this case will be famous and will set precedent for other such cases in future.

2. Had this been non-celebrity case, then no one would have cared about such rejection of bail. They would have argued its normal procedure of law and it takes time. For example, For a normal layman, if you want to attach any extra file in your court proceeding file, it takes weeks. Just because its Aryan's case any verdict made by Judge which is not favorable to Aryan seems INJUSTICE to those IRRATIONAL group of people.

3. NCB requested till Friday to file reply, but Judge has strictly told NCB to file before Wednesday for bail application hearing. Which is pretty much justified action by the Judge.

Let me tell you, in most cases, whenever any case related with Narcotics section, Judge blindly accepts anything NCB requests for. Had this not been hugely blown out case in media. NCB would have asked for another month for investigation and Judge would have obliged easily.

Just because, its Aryan case, Judge has called for Wednesday for next hearing.

In another universe people will call it celebrity favourable treatment. Someone in custody somewhere in India will be going like "Itni jaldi sunvayi mil gayi wah beta humne kya paap kre hai"

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting to know, sharmajikaladka (that's my main-reason why I'm here - to get to know general things about the Indian judicial proceeding).

However, would a non-celebrity person with no drugs on and in him be of any additional interest...if I did understand commentaries from members of the Supreme Court rightly, than this person would have (at least) got bail the FIRST time (after 24 hours).

I'm happy to get to know - in this case (which smells badly) - that Aryan got special treatment with denying him bail so quickly (irony!).

Yes, Minion, I'm strongly biaised (which I did not hide), but I do not label me as rational (which doesn't mean that I'm irrational - neither is it fair to label the members of the other Aryan CC this way). We simply are more emotionally involved.

My last post got deleted? (I did not find it...) If you guys doesn't want me to express my thoughts here, then please let me know (I am still on the list). I would come nevertheless for reading because I'm interested in some members' informations/thoughts.

Btw. I got to know that a renowned newspaper in Kolkatta wrote about the responsible of the raid (Sameer Wankhede) who - according to them - had worked years ago as an official at the airport in Kolkatta and had a tiff with SRK and his family because of too much luggage. Grudge c a n be a strong reason someone else may profit from...

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

First thing. They were not in Jail and you have used it numerous times. So let me clarify it to you that they were in custody of NCB. For the major part of your opinion which is formed against NCB they were with NCB and not in Jail. So I'm talking about between Oct 2 - Oct 8 all this time they were in NCB office and Guest House.

NCB didn't declare them terrorist or criminal. All those arrested weren't getting 3rd degree treatment or anything even close to any criminal treatment. They were in custody only for questioning if they co-operate nothing would go wrong. One of the father's of those in custody, who is lawyer himself mentioned is NCB is cooperative and believed in the system. ( You must be Wondering why I used they/them and not HE, firstly stop looking this case from perspective of NCB VS Aryan Khan. Aryan is detained with 7 other people on that day.

Read the statement:

"It is all baseless allegations, but it is under investigation. It is very premature to state anything at this point in time. The NCB has been very cooperative and very nice to the kids. I being a lawyer, have faith in the judiciary. The truth will prevail and they will come out scott-free. They are innocent," Aslam Merchant(Father of Arbaaz Merchant) told Times Now.

Now you said conduct of NCB is wrong and Aryan is in jail although he shouldn’t be according to the law.

NCB is legally responsible institution from the day they stepped out to conduct that raid to the entirety of this case they will be answerable in the court of law. If there is any misconduct with any of the 8 detained in NCB office. They can be taken to court. If Aryan is in jail NCB office and shouldn't be according to the law. Aryan lawyer can file the case in court for legal action against NCB.

why don't consider a higher power is in play??

Give me a viable reason why out of all their enemies. They would want to avenge Sharukh Khan. and then I would start thinking about the possibility of higher power is in play.

Now Aryan(and other 7 people but we are going to talk only about Aryan) is in NCB custody which we have already established. Day 1 when he was captured they got 1 day custody and then they asked court for extended custody but were given only 4 days. In those 4 days he was questioned only once. He gave name of Aachit. Who is a drug dealer.

Now they are in court again.. NCB asks for further extension but are reprimanded by the court. Court says you had Aryan for 4 days what were you doing.. you questioned him only once. NCB lost Aryan custody. Court now gave Aryan Judicial Custody. The reason why Aryan is now in Jail is not NCB but Aryan Lawyer.

Once Court took out of NCB custody he would have been gotten bail next day if it wasnt for Aryan Lawyer to file case in wrong court.

So Like Merchant father has trust in Judiciary same way I have to.. so when you say why are you comfortable with whatever that's happening in this case. Am i missing something here??

Is because of my trust in Judiciary that if Aryan is innocent he would be free.

NCB must have found something during the questioning with Aryan and 7 other people. That now total arrest related to cruise has extended to 20. Most people they have arrested from outside cruise are drug peddlers.

What I'm trying to tell you is look beyond Aryan Khan.. NCB sole focus isn't Aryan it is not even those 7 unspoken kids. NCB is venturing further they want capture the sources these kids get drug from.. NCB main aim is to break the drug nexus. NCB work is to figure out supply chain and the only way is to go bottom up. Next they will investigate through that dealer where he got his supply from. That's how it works

NCB found Aryan during the cruise raid. He was drug free. Its been established. NCB didnt fight for it. They fought for time to get info out Aryan. They got something.

Now if NCB believes they wont get more from Aryan, then he can get easily get bail. But if they still feel they need Aryan they will fight for Bail cancelation. Which will be harder for them to defend.

Unprofessional officers with an agenda: Can you substantiate this? Or it is your assumption?

How many years NCB has been in this profession. How many cases they might have handled.

You are calling them Unprofessional is not your biasness?

Don't you think NCB is answerable to why they picked only 8 out of 1000s on the cruise. There must be certain criteria.

Now we are talking about the day raid was conducted. Do you know there were 9 Independent Witnesses with NCB team. All these 9 Independent Witnesses will be questioned about NCB conduct in the court.

Out of these 9 Independent witnesses are the two people you have shared picture below.

When NCB conduct raids these Independent Witnesses has to be with them till the time they reach NCB office. So when you see these IW outside NCB office that is all valid. One of these witnesses clicked a selfie with Aryan. Which I'm sure will be accountable at later stage.

@Bold: Is that the law in India?? Because I have never heard of such thing. Also being with them and handling arrestees are NOT the same thing and as you clearly see they are indeed doing just that. Don't come at me with there no enough spaces and stuff please.

First thing is first regardless of wether they were in jail or not they were arrested and arresting someone based on suspicion and not letting them go after you searched and interrogated again is not the law.

@Blue: They did declared them criminals by holding them for so long, people already believe that they must have done something "wrong" and you’re one of those people. No one cares about if this person has actually done anything wrong or not. Since they are arrested they are guilty. Again you’re one of those people waiting for the shoe to drop and convinced he must have done something. So they declared them criminals indirectly and this will follow forever even if declared innocent no will care for it. Anyone who's convinced now that they must have done something although there's no proof will still be convinced that they are criminals and druggies.

"It is all baseless allegations, but it is under investigation. It is very premature to state anything at this point in time. The NCB has been very cooperative and very nice to the kids. I being a lawyer, have faith in the judiciary. The truth will prevail and they will come out scott-free. They are innocent," Aslam Merchant(Father of Arbaaz Merchant) told Times Now.

^^ Now you’re just saying anything and everything just to excuse them guys so i honestly don’t know how to respond to any of it. What investigation are you talking about?? They couldn’t find nothing on him, is he going to birth something while in custody?? No truth is going to prevail here so please don't give false hope. There's no case here at all. A case is being made out of thin air for someone that was planned to attack and now that they have him they must have their way and make this family suffer. What you guys don't realize is today it's this family tmrw it's going to be another and we may not even know it's happening to them if they are not celebs.

I have given more than viable reasons but neither you want to open your eyes nor want to listen so what's the point of this discussion?? You're not even answering my questions and keeps repeating he must have said something?? Like is this for real?? You don't want me to judge what's in front of me Zeal but you want me to wait until something comes up?? If he had said something they would told the court by now. These guys aren't the heros you perceive them to be but they are the villains of this story (at least for me)

This is not a real raid, this was pre planned one to nap Aryan and make SRK suffer and they have succeeded unfortunately, otherwise they wouldn't have let the ship where the supposed drugs were consumed, and the said rave party was held and everyone on it go. You have no answer as to why this happened do you?? Now you’re going to tell me they "must" investigated (did NOT happened) and found nothing so they let it go. There was no need to investigate further which's exactly what's happening with Aryan. They found nothing on him or in his system but he's still in jail for "he must have said or done something" 😆 who knows maybe something would’ve been found on the ship or the people on it had they not let it go.

I think we should agree to disagree Zeal, I have so much respect and love for you but this I can't agree or see you perspective. 💕🤗

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 3 years ago