Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Having leg pain.bohot dur se dour ke office aya hu,koi pain killer hain ki Nehi ihaan? Aapke pass extra hein to jo pratik gift kiya🤩,usme se ek de do mujhe bhi:(  meri viswasundari jaise tangey aur voice to suk ke stick jaise ho geya bhaishaab😭

Pratik congo for becoming boss..Umar as complete new comer jaise bhi ho takkar diya.happy for them.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

Ha thik hai ja abhi dusra kaam jo bhi hai wo kar jaa ke. 

Why u talk like this? Everyone here does fun,why so serious?

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna45637

So pratik won the first boss contest of the week defeating teju karan and umar and their so called big fds... that too by a margin of 50k tweets..

Surely He is among the most hyped contestant of the show and yes has a very big fd as well...

Wait. This is just a tweet based poll. And you all rejoicing. 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻  … mainey soona hain ki Twitter is a place where 1.4K people can trend 300k for him. Like they did in OTT that he lost. So….. 

Waisey mandir ka address chahiye tha. Koi to bataa do ? 

Originally posted by: NamelessKing

I get very irritated by online bullying and that is exactly how people behave over here when it comes to Pratik. I wont stand by it. Writing 80 pages of hate posts everyday about a 28 year old boy trying to make a name for himself in the biggest opportunity of his life is not "fun". Its sad you guys think that way. 

Please tell me. What is worse? Disliking someone that doesn’t care if a girl showering inside while he removed latch without remorse or silence over such things or rather defending and rejoicing ? This is merely days after him not caring about having presence when a girl is changing ?

Is this what you wanna turn a blind eye to ? Really ? And think that masses disliking him because of this is bullying ? So when masses protest rapes. Eve teasing. Etc are just bullies ? 

Mandir ka address bhejo please 🙏🏻🙏🏻  … I need the new and improved gochee badly being distributed there and as they say sharing is caring :) so I shared the video below also :)  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DX0eWbjdTRM

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Wait. This is just a tweet based poll. And you all rejoicing. 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻  … mainey soona hain ki Twitter is a place where 1.4K people can trend 300k for him. Like they did in OTT that he lost. So….. 

Waisey mandir ka address chahiye tha. Koi to bataa do ? 

Its more like spamming contest lol

Teju karan ka fans hai but abhi aise nahi ki spamming karenge

Kuch weeks baad he will be nowhere 

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Its more like spamming contest lol

Teju karan ka fans hai but abhi aise nahi ki spamming karenge

Kuch weeks baad he will be nowhere 

Ok. So someone’s fans have more clicks and time to keep spamming tweets. Congrats :). They will need this kind of speed  when the doors on the bathroom are trying to be opened by Pratik if these fans are anywhere near him .. they will need this speed to make a speedy exit before he does anything else … 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

Accha Okay

Lets wait and watch. Its just 1 week and this Guy is already having that army and all stuff thanks to BB OTT

Fresh Player with Zero Baggage hota toh maante.

Aise 1000 meters jeet le aur kahin Electricity meters bhi jeet le ita irrelevant as of  now 

Real test will begin after 1 month only if he stays or else BB15 OG people will eat him alive. Specially Karan Tejaswi.

What if he wins after a month too?? Hope u wont find another excuse to diminish then.

KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepika786

The poll was agst umar and pratik, and pratik won agst umar. In this poll there was only two contestant and I don't think rest of them voted for umar.

Pratik defeated all of them though. This contest is done in two rounds. First round Pratik and Umar defeated all big names and then Pratik defeated Umar in second round.

KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

I understand but i was just stating the facts.

BB Show fans and  these TV Celebs Fans both are different. Not necessary that a Celeb Fan Boy Fan Girl will convert into BB Watcher and follower to support her. It happens.

While Pratik is purely having this army on basis of his previous reality shows be it Ace of Space Splitsvilla or BB OTT.

That's the difference i feel.

First Pratik hasn’t done Splitsvilla. Aur if u are talking about reality shows then Karan has been judge of roadies since 4-5 years and roadies is clearly bigger than any other mtv show. 

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Please tell me. What is worse? Disliking someone that doesn’t care if a girl showering inside while he removed latch without remorse or silence over such things or rather defending and rejoicing ? This is merely days after him not caring about having presence when a girl is changing ?

Is this what you wanna turn a blind eye to ? Really ? And think that masses disliking him because of this is bullying ? So when masses protest rapes. Eve teasing. Etc are just bullies ? 

Mandir ka address bhejo please 🙏🏻🙏🏻  … I need the new and improved gochee badly being distributed there and as they say sharing is caring :) so I shared the video below also :)  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DX0eWbjdTRM

Abbe tere sath argue karna bhi is like pouring water on a duck's back. Tu apna propaganda idhar spam karte ja. Aur koi kaam to nahi hai. Na context samajhta hai na tere paas correct information rehta hai, sirf bhaukna hai yaha pai. Please continue. Tereko block kar raha hu. Pata nahi if you could see and reply on posts even then. Dont know how blocking works here. I dont wish to come across people like you.

Edited by NamelessKing - 2 years ago