Users

Frequent Posters

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

I know right

She goes on different tangent when she's not in shivi AT

In Shivi AT i actually ignored her Raghav defending jaap so many times.

But last night i just snapped 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wahi same baat over and over

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I know she is little immature 😆

I don't understand why take something personally. She says she is kidding but goes overboard with it. I noticed once she did it with Blessy too.

If you don't like something just agree to disagree. AT speed was jet speed so i didn't notice alot of things 🤣

Same thing she was doing in EDT yesterday. We didn't call anybody names. Just pointed out hypocrisy in forum and biased behavior of cvs towards Pallavi.

She is Farzi neutral i think 🤔

She behaves like a teen fangirl, takes everything personally.

Woh kidding kidding bol k she takes serious digs on people. Then later acts like a saint.

I know all of this because she always quotes my post to taunt. Used to ignore but later I've started to quote. In this whole name calling issue she only got my bewda post to call out though she knew my intention. Pichle janam ka khunnas hain mujhse.😆

& in her whole argument she is like I'm married, I know how relationship works etc etc. Topic kuch bhi ho. Yes she is not neutral like she claims. At least baki log doesn't claim to be mahan atma.

SexyPotato thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

Wahi Pallavi hurted Raghav during Mandaar track. Left her husband making him hurt and bla blah 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol She used to claim majority doesn't like pallavi. & always ready to count pallavi's mistake.
unicornwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Lol She used to claim majority doesn't like pallavi. & always ready to count pallavi's mistake.

She's done it before but i ignored it soo many times.

She was doing it again so i snapped. Wrote a long post like a lecture and stuck it to her face 🤷🏻‍♀️

SexyPotato thumbnail

She's done it before but i ignored it soo many times.

She was doing it again so i snapped. Wrote a long post like a lecture and stuck it to her face 🤷🏻‍♀️

She has done this to me lot of time. I guess I look like chui mui to her. Tbh I tried to ignore her because of at & neelu. If I start to give it her back na then she is gonna cry river.

She takes everything on personal level which is problematic. Someone tell her this is just a show.

unicornwriter thumbnail

She has done this to me lot of time. I guess I look like chui mui to her. Tbh I tried to ignore her because of at & neelu. If I start to give it her back na then she is gonna cry river.

She takes everything on personal level which is problematic. Someone tell her this is just a show.

I know amd i don't want to sound rude but last night i had it enough.

I logged in for some fun but she was getting on my nerves.

Tabhi toh CC par i texted.

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In Shivi AT i actually ignored her Raghav defending jaap so many times.

But last night i just snapped 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wahi same baat over and over

I know yaar its too irritating 🤔

I mostly ignore it too. But sometimes its too much😒 I can say so many things against Raghav too. He never defended her from kirti, Amma didn't let her come in and meet him and kirti always badmouthed her, helped Mandy to drug her, sign divorce papers 😡 sunny helping Laxmi but he never confronted them.

Wilddreams thumbnail

We are happy to be in minority then 😆

unicornwriter thumbnail

I know yaar its too irritating 🤔

I mostly ignore it too. But sometimes its too much😒 I can say so many things against Raghav too. He never defended her from kirti, Amma didn't let her come in and meet him and kirti always badmouthed her, helped Mandy to drug her, sign divorce papers 😡 sunny helping Laxmi but he never confronted them.

I said it all last night Neelu.

I came back from work to chit chat with you guys and boom ended up getting frustrated.

Wilddreams thumbnail

I know amd i don't want to sound rude but last night i had it enough.

I logged in for some fun but she was getting on my nerves.

Tabhi toh CC par i texted.

I didn't go to EDT today because she made me pissed 😔 A's are still coming as civil these days but she was very annoying

I told her to ignore my rants 😆