Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

So. Gayu got on my never and hence i ranted.

At 2 a.m. in the night.

Great.

Gayu? At ka gayu? What happened?
Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

So. Gayu got on my never and hence i ranted.

At 2 a.m. in the night.

Great.

I know right

She goes on different tangent when she's not in shivi AT

Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Anna ko defend karne ke liye Pallu ki galtiya gina rahi hai 😵Like dude get our sarcasm it's not for you its for hypocrisy in the forum

Wilddreams thumbnail

Today R clarified to P that E was his past and P is his present and future ❤️❤️

P assure him that she already knows he doesn't have to say it again 😆

E is ready to be vamp from next week

SexyPotato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Anna ko defend karne ke liye Pallu ki galtiya gina rahi hai 😵Like dude get our sarcasm it's not for you its for hypocrisy in the forum

She is always like this. What is new in it. Thank God I was not there. Nehi toh sare bhadas nikal deti. One reason why I never called her out is you. For me you're the one of the sweetest member of that forum & she is your close friend.

Whole majority minority, normal abnormal audience debate came in at because of her. She likes raghav sai more, no issue but doesn't need to be cool neutral. She is one of those peeps who got rilled up easily but acts cool. She has issue with me. She always taunts me on personal level which I always ignore (once posted something on medical knowledge, mocking post pointing towards me). She used to quote my harmless post & take dig on me. Once I've posted shivi deserves more love (nothing to do with sai). She quoted my post wrote a paragraph then in the end she said 'you can't force anyone to like her'. Abi used to give atraangi name to raghav but she used to taunt me for that it feels I'm abi's mummy. Even in last argument in at I've backed out. She again used the word like think like normal audience, don't force people to like etc. After all of this rant she actually went to the another at to talk about these issues.

Right now I'm done with that forum. If you feel bad you can actually share all of this to gayu. I've no issue.

Wilddreams thumbnail

She is always like this. What is new in it. Thank God I was not there. Nehi toh sare bhadas nikal deti. One reason why I never called her out is you. For me you're the one of the sweetest member of that forum & she is your close friend.

Whole majority minority, normal abnormal audience debate came in at because of her. She likes raghav sai more, no issue but doesn't need to be cool neutral. She is one of those peeps who got rilled up easily but acts cool. She has issue with me. She always taunts me on personal level which I always ignore (once posted something on medical knowledge, mocking post pointing towards me). She used to quote my harmless post & take dig on me. Once I've posted shivi deserves more love (nothing to do with sai). She quoted my post wrote a paragraph then in the end she said 'you can't force anyone to like her'. Abi used to give atraangi name to raghav but she used to taunt me for that it feels I'm abi's mummy. Even in last argument in at I've backed out. She again used the word like think like normal audience, don't force people to like etc. After all of this rant she actually went to the another at to talk about these issues.

Right now I'm done with that forum. If you feel bad you can actually share all of this to gayu. I've no issue.

Aaloo 🤗

I honestly never talked to her In EDT its after she joined AT and started interacting with me. You know i am always okay with everyone in AT. But i don't agree with her most of the views. She is borderline solo fan of RR. She can't take criticism for him. If i don't like anyone saying something i ignore it but she takes personal offenses and keeps on going back and forth 😆

I won't tell anyone anything. She doesn't know about our CC.

I don't understand who is this normal audience so We are abnormal because we understand Pallavi better than normal people 🤪

SexyPotato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Aaloo 🤗

I honestly never talked to her In EDT its after she joined AT and started interacting with me. You know i am always okay with everyone in AT. But i don't agree with her most of the views. She is borderline solo fan of RR. She can't take criticism for him. If i don't like anyone saying something i ignore it but she takes personal offenses and keeps on going back and forth 😆

I won't tell anyone anything. She doesn't know about our CC.

I don't understand who is this normal audience so We are abnormal because we understand Pallavi better than normal people 🤪

Duh I thought you guys are bestie from pichla janam. She is actually close to solo. She never criticizes raghav but criticizes pallavi in her appreciation thread. But had the audacity to quote my post again & again & said that you've never blamed writer for pallavi. Like seriously from first at I'm giving gali to ss. Sab ko pata hai.

I really don't have issue with disagreement. It happens. We can calmly argue. But she got rilled up easily. If you can't take it then don't throw shit at people. She can comment on people's gyaan for a mere tv show but people can't point out hypocrisy. She really dislikes me a lot. Because once I've talked about trp issue in at why this show doesn't get trp & all. According to her raghav is usp. So she took it personally. But trust me I didn't take any actors or characters name. It was a general observation. Another reason is she loves immj 2 which I used to make fun in at. Once she got rilled up then I stopped it. I've given up on her when after the parul's note she went to the shipping at & ranted there.

Wilddreams thumbnail

Duh I thought you guys are bestie from pichla janam. She is actually close to solo. She never criticizes raghav but criticizes pallavi in her appreciation thread. But had the audacity to quote my post again & again & said that you've never blamed writer for pallavi. Like seriously from first at I'm giving gali to ss. Sab ko pata hai.

I really don't have issue with disagreement. It happens. We can calmly argue. But she got rilled up easily. If you can't take it then don't throw shit at people. She can comment on people's gyaan for a mere tv show but people can't point out hypocrisy. She really dislikes me a lot. Because once I've talked about trp issue in at why this show doesn't get trp & all. According to her raghav is usp. So she took it personally. But trust me I didn't take any actors or characters name. It was a general observation. Another reason is she loves immj 2 which I used to make fun in at. Once she got rilled up then I stopped it. I've given up on her when after the parul's note she went to the shipping at & ranted there.

I know she is little immature 😆

I don't understand why take something personally. She says she is kidding but goes overboard with it. I noticed once she did it with Blessy too.

If you don't like something just agree to disagree. AT speed was jet speed so i didn't notice alot of things 🤣

Same thing she was doing in EDT yesterday. We didn't call anybody names. Just pointed out hypocrisy in forum and biased behavior of cvs towards Pallavi.

She is Farzi neutral i think 🤔

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahi Pallavi hurted Raghav during Mandaar track. Left her husband making him hurt and bla blah 🤷🏻‍♀️

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello 😌 good morning❤️