Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Omg am i dreaming😳 i must say now you are behaving like boy wonder😆 you can support now baby bappi lahiri

I am liking Teju so far. Karan and Jay are giving good content but for some reason I am not sure I want to support them.
Want to support Umar, but so far no action. Waiting for him to provide some content. Hoping there will be task this week. I still don’t know if Umar is a good player or phuski. I want Umar to rise slowly and win hearts like Asim did. Keeping fingers cross. I need to see some content from Umar to make up my mind. So far he is invisible in episodes.
I am not sure if Leshaan will only be giving Romance angle or do something else. Will have to wait and watch. Akasa, Donal, Vidhi and Miesha are all into boys and not in game. They are here for Splitsvilla show.

Bappi (Akansha) is better, at least she is making some noise. I saw some live feed video where Bappi is telling Shamita, after doing Biggboss 3 times you still don’t know hindi. 😆 😆 In fact Bappi is giving footage to Shamita and Vishal. 😆

Simba is useless. Nishant and Pratik are giving same performance as they did in OTT. In fact Nishant is little lost here with so many contestants.

I think Teju and Umar are my hopes this season, where I may feel like supporting till the end. I think after all contestants get involved in task, they will be fully involved in the game, have groups, rivalries and game on. It will show better side of all for us to judge.

I will give two more weeks, to make up my mind.

P.S: Sorry for posting this long post about my thoughts on all contestants. I know this is Umar’s AT. Should be only for Umar’s appreciation. Will be careful next time.

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Umar ko Jay ke sath hi pair up ker do ... Girls kuch khaas nahi hain

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I loved Umar today!!

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Umar was fantastic in yesterday's episode.❤️🔥🔥

gongonbe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Feeling really bad to see that everybody is either pushing Umar out of the game or sidelining him. Also the channel is constantly cutting his screen time. Apparently he got badly hurt in the task and was responsible for the winning strategy but none of this was shown. Even Simba who I thought was his friend has gone against him. Hoping things turn around but channel se no hope yaar.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gongonbe

Feeling really bad to see that everybody is either pushing Umar out of the game or sidelining him. Also the channel is constantly cutting his screen time. Apparently he got badly hurt in the task and was responsible for the winning strategy but none of this was shown. Even Simba who I thought was his friend has gone against him. Hoping things turn around but channel se no hope yaar.

Yes. It's so heart wrenching to see him being ignored. Everyone planned against him and successfully opted him out of the game though he played like a 🦁. People influenced each other and targeted him. Because darte hai sab ke sab iski performing skills se... It's okay. Atleast he understood there's no friends for him among them including the one he thought were... Let them all play against him, that only gives him the light to shine even brighter than them. Let him fall now, only then he'll rise higher than them. Let channel doesn't support him, audience will make sure he deserved his place in the show... Everything needs a process and it will happen. He has potential and we have hope❤️

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Channel has been cutting his screen space also his ideas ka mastermind kisi aur ko bana dete hai ..its obvious they are just using umar for asim squad . Amd also possible bcoz they are scared of umar bcoz asim was a surprise package and they don't want same with umar .

I m like aisa hi karna tha toh bulaya kyu tha .he is giving his full yet umar is being neglected .

gongonbe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope you're right but if they continue doing this fans will lose hope but I do feel so terrible for Umar because he is actually giving it his all. You're right, why call him at all if they had to do this?. They are willing to give anyone footage besides him. Be it fake couple, Vishal or anyone bas Umar na ho. Very sad.

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Add me to AT😳

Umar is doing good so far ..⭐️

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Umar he task bauhat achay she kiya. Infact jitna wo injure hua hai koi aur hota to halal machaya hota.

Us k face pe arm pe lagi n still he is taking care of others.

Afsana widout any reason us pe chadhai kar rahi hai phir bhi wo har fight pe usey calm karta hai.

Us k scene dikhatay nahi but he is doin really well. Har contestant ne us k game ki tareef ki hai jo edit hua hai epi main.