Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I am scarred of only one thing which is bheja who alway tried to get his weakness and negative side out on perpose .

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

Yes, I saw this video and people should watch this video and see how difficult this journey was for him. It's easy for everyone to call him spineless just because he doesn't shout. But he has taken stand for his loved ones in his own way. I just feel karan kundrra is too good for this house and for this society🥺❤️ God bless him🧿

He has always taken stand when it mattered be it for girls in week 1, for whole junglevaasis in week 1, for gay community in week 2 , for Shamita taking promise from Afsana, for Pratik against Jay, for Afsana against Pratik Simba, for Umar against Simba in wkv, for Eishan Meisha relationship against Rajiv, for Rajiv against Shamita, for Teja to Nishant when she cried unreasonably he called out Nishant n warned him, against Umar to not drag Teja in his fight with Pratik n to go nd talk to her- All this was b4 they ever told him so called girlfriend ke liye stand lo, against Pratik Nishant dragon task when they were pouncing on Teja, he got very angry n was shouting in livefeed to come to ruin his if they have guts. He took stand for Umar against Nishant after he nominated him 3rd week, against Teja to nt taunt him, against Bichukle table n room talk where he made him understand how he speaks nonsense n took a stand for Shamita, against Vishal for Shamita, against Bichukle again for Devo also only one who actually wanted to solve n sort nd got Devo in while all others were hogging for footage n giving performances, against Ritesh calling Teja n Umar his family, against all vips unfair decision calling chakka jaam knowing they had power n can ruin his chances, against Teja Rakhi Devo unfair game for himself, against TP for Rashmi and so many I don't even remember n recall. He doesn't always scream n shout but actually have conversations which brings solutions thts wht we do in real life. I still remember how he told Bichukle ke life me sirf he speaks or if he listens as well n literally scared Ritesh for his fam inside Umar n Teja.

Most times he dint agree with Teja so how can he stand by it n they demotivated him so much n confused him any person wud be broken. Also when someone like Shamita shouts n scream it's the easiest to scream back but he doesn't give fake footage performances but actually wanted to calm her down for real cos he is genuine. I feel extremely sad too the way makers have demeaned n disrespected him throughout the show, he deserves love nd only love ❤

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

He has always taken stand when it mattered be it for girls in week 1, for whole junglevaasis in week 1, for gay community in week 2 , for Shamita taking promise from Afsana, for Pratik against Jay, for Afsana against Pratik Simba, for Umar against Simba in wkv, for Eishan Meisha relationship against Rajiv, for Rajiv against Shamita, for Teja to Nishant when she cried unreasonably he called out Nishant n warned him, against Umar to not drag Teja in his fight with Pratik n to go nd talk to her- All this was b4 they ever told him so called girlfriend ke liye stand lo, against Pratik Nishant dragon task when they were pouncing on Teja, he got very angry n was shouting in livefeed to come to ruin his if they have guts. He took stand for Umar against Nishant after he nominated him 3rd week, against Teja to nt taunt him, against Bichukle table n room talk where he made him understand how he speaks nonsense n took a stand for Shamita, against Vishal for Shamita, against Bichukle again for Devo also only one who actually wanted to solve n sort nd got Devo in while all others were hogging for footage n giving performances, against Ritesh calling Teja n Umar his family, against all vips unfair decision calling chakka jaam knowing they had power n can ruin his chances, against Teja Rakhi Devo unfair game for himself, against TP for Rashmi and so many I don't even remember n recall. He doesn't always scream n shout but actually have conversations which brings solutions thts wht we do in real life. I still remember how he told Bichukle ke life me sirf he speaks or if he listens as well n literally scared Ritesh for his fam inside Umar n Teja.

Most times he dint agree with Teja so how can he stand by it n they demotivated him so much n confused him any person wud be broken. Also when someone like Shamita shouts n scream it's the easiest to scream back but he doesn't give fake footage performances but actually wanted to calm her down for real cos he is genuine. I feel extremely sad too the way makers have demeaned n disrespected him throughout the show, he deserves love nd only love ❤

Exactly!! The narrative that he doesn't take stands also came from TEJA only. Every single false narrative against karan is started by her.

https://twitter.com/anihanuchaudhry/status/1486811096900149251?t=Kbyducn1t_65vQSRiXdTDQ&s=19

Watch this, he has always taken a stand when there was a need. Just because he doesn't shout or scream, logon ko uska stand nai dikhta. He has always been a problem solver and he has always tried to diffuse the problem. I just hope he effing WINS this show because nobody else deserves more than him

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

Exactly!! The narrative that he doesn't take stands also came from TEJA only. Every single false narrative against karan is started by her.

https://twitter.com/anihanuchaudhry/status/1486811096900149251?t=Kbyducn1t_65vQSRiXdTDQ&s=19

Watch this, he has always taken a stand when there was a need. Just because he doesn't shout or scream, logon ko uska stand nai dikhta. He has always been a problem solver and he has always tried to diffuse the problem. I just hope he effing WINS this show because nobody else deserves more than him

So true he effin deserves to win. He has played the most clean game. He was the only one who had guts to Lead the junglevaasis against their cheating or even against VIps unfairness while many were busy pleasing them.