Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Difference between Karan n Teja was clearly seen yesterday how he was portraying her positive n going on telling others in her favour to support her as Rakhi has started speaking against n she leaves no chance to put him down. Your friends don't make tea for me, you don't take effort to get me in group etc etc while she was the one always against but now tht they all have stars she wanted to be friends.

Also one scene she told how Karan was not letting her expose Shamita's personality so YES its a proof her every conversation against Karan is also an attempt by her to ruin his game n reputation with those false narratives. I m so glad Karan dint want to be a part of her dirty game. Next she wanted to leave the convo in middle n then come back to prove this is the difference u n me bla bla but lol Karan was actually happy she went n dint have to listen to her more.

When she says akeli akeli nobody else but only Karan's image gets affected by this as he is unfortunately her bf. If my love or boyfriend was called Toxic or insecure on NT I wud consciously make an effort to highlight his positives n be emotional in private but since for her Karan Kundra is her biggest game in the house she does the opposite.

Amy07 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Insider4Bb/status/1478947217083826176?t=gzC_SSjAjRp3CnIurF_Fsw&s=19

This is KK ❤❤❤, she doesn't deserve his love though.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

why is he braking his head with that sooo arrogant girl who only knows I me and my self and she cant see that she is not only one in this world . I am so angry by her attitude .

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Meenukundra/status/1478874565736546309?t=W9y6bGs0SyhrGSlFaoriPA&s=19

Meenu di bhut savage hai yaar. Kya mast bajati hai iski🤣🤣

Amy07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

why is he braking his head with that sooo arrogant girl who only knows I me and my self and she cant see that she is not only one in this world . I am so angry by her attitude .

Exactly tht I will surely question Karan.

Amy07 thumbnail

She is so real n awesome 👌 👏

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/KKundrraFanClub/status/1479296685541150722?t=Zno2OAYHXWnwRZ3gZh4g6Q&s=19

Karan has been trending daily since the past 2 weeks with the BossMeter. Let's hope we win it this time🥺

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

https://twitter.com/KKundrraFanClub/status/1479296685541150722?t=Zno2OAYHXWnwRZ3gZh4g6Q&s=19

Karan has been trending daily since the past 2 weeks with the BossMeter. Let's hope we win it this time🥺

Let's hope Voot is not biased this time. KK squad has killed it with their efforts this time. Sooo proud!

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Difference between Karan n Teja was clearly seen yesterday how he was portraying her positive n going on telling others in her favour to support her as Rakhi has started speaking against n she leaves no chance to put him down. Your friends don't make tea for me, you don't take effort to get me in group etc etc while she was the one always against but now tht they all have stars she wanted to be friends.

Also one scene she told how Karan was not letting her expose Shamita's personality so YES its a proof her every conversation against Karan is also an attempt by her to ruin his game n reputation with those false narratives. I m so glad Karan dint want to be a part of her dirty game. Next she wanted to leave the convo in middle n then come back to prove this is the difference u n me bla bla but lol Karan was actually happy she went n dint have to listen to her more.

When she says akeli akeli nobody else but only Karan's image gets affected by this as he is unfortunately her bf. If my love or boyfriend was called Toxic or insecure on NT I wud consciously make an effort to highlight his positives n be emotional in private but since for her Karan Kundra is her biggest game in the house she does the opposite.

I am loving this. She is exposing herself more and more day by day. Karan is coming out as the hero. His win is becoming more and more certain.

adnilover thumbnail

Yaar I just want Meenu di to show Karan everything this girl has done against him in the show. She doesnt love him. 💔 She keeps asking him about his houses, cars and payment amount for BB. She wants to know how rich he is.