Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

TTF who won and how just the small summery please .

No one yet as per episode progress. But Karan won the torture task and BB is yet to announce if Karan's perforamnce was better than Vishal and if he has won TTF. Today the task in between Umar and Teja. As per LF, Umar won. Then task between Devo and Rashmi, again as per LF Rashmi won.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

so we have to keep our hopes up ,thank you v much .

kooki07 thumbnail

if Rashmi won against Devo she set on fire the whole BB set knowing about her violence and mental issues as well I think she is not stable but I am not sure if I could say that or not but can see it .

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Karan was bang on yesterday with his play❤️ Very smartly he got the task radd and remained a fair sanchalan as well. Teja ke sare false narratives ki band baja di kal Karan ne aur aaj ke epsiode mein or to watt lagayega uski. Waiting for today's epsiode😍😍

kooki07 thumbnail

sorry can you please give me only the small summery what he have done it what he is going to do today please and thank you .

Hahaahha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

sorry can you please give me only the small summery what he have done it what he is going to do today please and thank you .

So, there was a reaction task between Pratik, bichukle and Shamita. Rakhi, Karan and Umar were sanchalaks for this task and in first round they got bichukle out. In second round it was between Shamita and Pratik. Bichukle was trying to instigate Pratik to bring out some reaction of his but Nishant kept poking him ki ye kyu itna bol rha hai and shit. Then teja, nishant and devo were sitting on the bench and teja started her rant saying how she and devo are the deserving ones and she really hopes that pratik loses this task and then all the deserving ones will be on one side. Then she started with her false narrative that I am not playing because I already know the result of this task, i know Umar & Karan are gonna make shamita win when it wasn't even the case. She kept instigating nishant by saying this again and again and nishant fall in her trap and started fighting with Karan. Karan bajaoed him and then teja came to him asking why were you fighting with babsss, karan ne teja ki bhi bajayi is baat par then teja again tried to set a false narrative against him by saying you have changed after you've become VIP and all which isn't even true. Teja was sitting on the bench with her babz and kept passing mean comments for UmRan such as "kamzori ki nishaani", "fattu hai ye" , "Pratik se fatt gyi inki" and karan heard this kamzori ki nishani statement and waha se uski satki. Nishant was not doing the task and jo log kr rhe the unko bhi nai krne de rha tha then in the last round he came and started taking a dig at Karan by saying gidad hai ye log and shit then Karan ne uski bahut bajayiii. Ultimately, task was radd as pratik aur shamita dono ka hi reaction nai ayaa and Karan wanted this result only. On screen he became a fair sanchalak because he was actually fair and didn't do any favours to anyone and in the back hand he got the task radd. Teja became VAMP yesterday with all her manipulation and false narrative against karan.

Coming to today, TejRan are again gonna fight over this thing and Karan uski bajayega acche se then as usual Teja sympathy ke lie royegi foot footkar

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

So, there was a reaction task between Pratik, bichukle and Shamita. Rakhi, Karan and Umar were sanchalaks for this task and in first round they got bichukle out. In second round it was between Shamita and Pratik. Bichukle was trying to instigate Pratik to bring out some reaction of his but Nishant kept poking him ki ye kyu itna bol rha hai and shit. Then teja, nishant and devo were sitting on the bench and teja started her rant saying how she and devo are the deserving ones and she really hopes that pratik loses this task and then all the deserving ones will be on one side. Then she started with her false narrative that I am not playing because I already know the result of this task, i know Umar & Karan are gonna make shamita win when it wasn't even the case. She kept instigating nishant by saying this again and again and nishant fall in her trap and started fighting with Karan. Karan bajaoed him and then teja came to him asking why were you fighting with babsss, karan ne teja ki bhi bajayi is baat par then teja again tried to set a false narrative against him by saying you have changed after you've become VIP and all which isn't even true. Teja was sitting on the bench with her babz and kept passing mean comments for UmRan such as "kamzori ki nishaani", "fattu hai ye" , "Pratik se fatt gyi inki" and karan heard this kamzori ki nishani statement and waha se uski satki. Nishant was not doing the task and jo log kr rhe the unko bhi nai krne de rha tha then in the last round he came and started taking a dig at Karan by saying gidad hai ye log and shit then Karan ne uski bahut bajayiii. Ultimately, task was radd as pratik aur shamita dono ka hi reaction nai ayaa and Karan wanted this result only. On screen he became a fair sanchalak because he was actually fair and didn't do any favours to anyone and in the back hand he got the task radd. Teja became VAMP yesterday with all her manipulation and false narrative against karan.

Coming to today, TejRan are again gonna fight over this thing and Karan uski bajayega acche se then as usual Teja sympathy ke lie royegi foot footkar

I feel Devo's love for Pratik, AB's liking for Devo is more genuine than Teja's love for KK. Wht kind of gf does that, never leaves a chance to put him down, its not a coincidence that every single false narrative against Karan is started by her.

Though late but thank goodness Karan is smart enough to see through her, He has been ruining his game by giving her benefit of doubt multiple times.

Amisha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

Kisika tto ye har roz ka drama ho gya h.. sympathy lene..ka... Bt i hope k neutral audience b ye smjh jaaye ki kon kya krne ki koshish kr rha h...

KK for the win❤️

Hahaahha thumbnail

https://twitter.com/RealityReview_/status/1478217821251276802?t=HG-HhPm0ukO2MSN42LPt8Q&s=19

One sided dominance 🔥🔥 out of 10 hashtags 3 belongs to him😍