Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

he should run miles and kilometers away from her asap!

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

he should run miles and kilometers away from her asap!

Waiting for that I am hoping Karan[s family can tell him she is not right for him

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Everything is fair when she does it, but if Karan dares to even breathe, he is unfair. Really man, how does he tolerate her. Every day, Karan has to face a new headache.

Today in livefeed she started poking him and tried to make him feel guilty that Umar gave him tea n not her n he doesn't have decency to not drink it without her. Like seriously how silly it can get. And last night full on sympathy drama, whenever Karan try to have a convo with logics she goes in drama mode n portray herself as the victim with heavy dialogs like Hve a heart Karan. Even in last epi out of nowhere brought wkv topic. Karan was making cake n he genuinely said u can join I only started n she made a big issue. I am glad atleast KK is seeing through her game now n speaks for himself, she is playing extremely vile.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Waiting for that I am hoping Karan[s family can tell him she is not right for him

His sister already doesn't like her n ppl sending her all TP exposing msgs.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

was it live when they were playing the task ?

kooki07 thumbnail

please can someone give me the small summery about the task and who won it ,sorry I am asking you lot a big favour ,please if you can thanks ?

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Today in livefeed she started poking him and tried to make him feel guilty that Umar gave him tea n not her n he doesn't have decency to not drink it without her. Like seriously how silly it can get. And last night full on sympathy drama, whenever Karan try to have a convo with logics she goes in drama mode n portray herself as the victim with heavy dialogs like Hve a heart Karan. Even in last epi out of nowhere brought wkv topic. Karan was making cake n he genuinely said u can join I only started n she made a big issue. I am glad atleast KK is seeing through her game now n speaks for himself, she is playing extremely vile.

I was soo proud of Karan seeing yesterday's LF convo. He stood his ground and didnt get swayed by her fake tears. He is super focused now and nothing can undermine his confidence now. Getting winner vibes from him ⭐️

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

His sister already doesn't like her n ppl sending her all TP exposing msgs.

Ya, even his jiju doesnt seem to like her, though he doesnt openly express that.

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

please can someone give me the small summery about the task and who won it ,sorry I am asking you lot a big favour ,please if you can thanks ?

You mean the torture task in yesterday's epi?

kooki07 thumbnail

TTF who won and how just the small summery please .