Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

Yeah his performance was ahhhmazingggg😍😍but he didn't get the appreciation he deserved. That akansha kept taking nishu's name but Karan ne bhi utna hi amazing kara but apart from Vishal I think no one appreciated him. Vishal is his friend and he seemed genuinely happy for kk when he won it fair and square. His performance was a tight slap on all those who keep saying that he can't individual tasks but individual tasks hue hi kaha hai zyda bb mein? Log itne zyda insecure hai usse by god.

Karan doesnt take fake sympathy. He performed like a champion. Hell, he gave Nishant 1 free point despite having 0 points himself. That is sportsmanship. He is very secure about himself and he didnt give up at any point.

adnilover thumbnail

Karan has a heart of gold. Did you guys notice that he gave nishu a point in the start even after he puked when kk himself was at 0. This shows that he trusts himself and is not insecure at all. On the other hand these ottians I swear have no shame. Shamita had the audacity to say that I feel sick that I gave you that point but excuse me miss he won that fair and square, koi ahsaan nai kra aapne uske upar. Didn't see karan bragging about that he gave a point to nishu in the start. That's what make him different from others, faltu ki chillam chilli nai krta jaha perform krna hota hai waha karke dikhata hai.

Everyone tries soo hard to steal his credit. He won because he performed. He didnt win because Shamita gave him a point. He earned all his points. Hell, he was even told to shave his head. Thankfully Umar grabbed the trimmer and threw it in the pool.

Honestly if there is 1 person who is really Karan's friend in the house, its Umar

adnilover thumbnail

Sab false narrative hai. It's the other way around actually. Teja is the one who is actually TOXIC in this relationship. Teja ne humesah kk ko question krna chalu kra since the start and when he started giving it back to her then uska rona dhona chalu ho gya and kk toxic ban gya. I just hope he gets some peace after this show and for that he should definitely breakup. That girl is all about I, me and myself, kk ko saans tak nai lene deti hai wo

Today morning, she fought with him again because Umar didnt make tea for her. Apprently this is also Karan's fault. Like what the hell 🤢

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Today morning, she fought with him again because Umar didnt make tea for her. Apprently this is also Karan's fault. Like what the hell 🤢

Yaar she is not able to digest that Karan and Umar got ttf and she hasn't because of which har baat pr rona dhona and mudda banana.

People are again setting false narrative against him now regarding a convo that happened yesterday between these two. Acc to them teja can say utter shit to him but he should just keep quiet and listen to all of her nonsense. Bas yahi sunne ko milta hai that apni gf ko kaise treat krta hai arey but gf kaise usko treat krti hai woh to dekho 🙄🙄🙄

They all know karan is winning this, so trying their level best to bring down his image. I feel so bad for him🥺 He is nothing like the way people are trying to portray him

adnilover thumbnail

Yaar she is not able to digest that Karan and Umar got ttf and she hasn't because of which har baat pr rona dhona and mudda banana.

People are again setting false narrative against him now regarding a convo that happened yesterday between these two. Acc to them teja can say utter shit to him but he should just keep quiet and listen to all of her nonsense. Bas yahi sunne ko milta hai that apni gf ko kaise treat krta hai arey but gf kaise usko treat krti hai woh to dekho 🙄🙄🙄

They all know karan is winning this, so trying their level best to bring down his image. I feel so bad for him🥺 He is nothing like the way people are trying to portray him

Its ok, the people that say he is a bad BF are only Teja supporters. Neutral audience loves Karan, esp after seeing his performance yesterday. TP is coming across as a vamp. My parent who watch Big boss also say how toxic she is.

She is definitely hell insecure that Karan, Umar and Rashmi are VIPs. Thats why she said that you 3 plan together and have become a group and keep me out of your conversations. Now she'll try hard to emotionally blackmail Karan into making her unfairly win ticket to finale task now that Karan is also a sanchalak.

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Its ok, the people that say he is a bad BF are only Teja supporters. Neutral audience loves Karan, esp after seeing his performance yesterday. TP is coming across as a vamp. My parent who watch Big boss also say how toxic she is.

She is definitely hell insecure that Karan, Umar and Rashmi are VIPs. Thats why she said that you 3 plan together and have become a group and keep me out of your conversations. Now she'll try hard to emotionally blackmail Karan into making her unfairly win ticket to finale task now that Karan is also a sanchalak.

Yaar I hope Karan doesn't fall into this trap and remaon fair in his sanchalan and I can't understand why she keeps saying all the time that you guys don't come to me? I mean if you really wanna get involved then you can also go to others na? She just keep saying this again and again taki logo ke deemag mein ye set ho jaye ki ye kitni masoom hai isko koi nai khila rha hai apne sath jabki isko jo karna hota hai wo karti hi hai na and she herself admitted ki tera aur Umar ka khelne ka tareeka mere se alag hai toh why she wants them to include her in their plans? I am so done with her. Fakeness ki dukaan ekdum. Karan should run away from her as soon as he can.

adnilover thumbnail

Yaar I hope Karan doesn't fall into this trap and remaon fair in his sanchalan and I can't understand why she keeps saying all the time that you guys don't come to me? I mean if you really wanna get involved then you can also go to others na? She just keep saying this again and again taki logo ke deemag mein ye set ho jaye ki ye kitni masoom hai isko koi nai khila rha hai apne sath jabki isko jo karna hota hai wo karti hi hai na and she herself admitted ki tera aur Umar ka khelne ka tareeka mere se alag hai toh why she wants them to include her in their plans? I am so done with her. Fakeness ki dukaan ekdum. Karan should run away from her as soon as he can.

I dont think Karan will support her unfailry. Even if he wants to, Umar and Rakhi had a discussion that they wont allow Karan to let Teja win unfairly.

She can keep saying all she wants that Karan keeps her out of convos, people aint buying it. In yesterday's episode also, she looked manipulative in that convo with Umar which Umar later shared with Karan.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

and when she went against KK and UR to join the hands with Devo and team that was fair ?

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

and when she went against KK and UR to join the hands with Devo and team that was fair ?

Everything is fair when she does it, but if Karan dares to even breathe, he is unfair. Really man, how does he tolerate her. Every day, Karan has to face a new headache.

adnilover thumbnail

But the way Karan played the task yaar, I am not able to forget. Sooo proud I am a Karan fan! ⭐️