Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

No idea. Umar's AT is the most active. I think we have less fans of Karan here on IF. Most of the people seem to support Teja or Umar and they all hate karan maybe because they are insecure of him😂

I think Karan fans are sticking to twitter and YT. They don't come here.

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Lol so much to do as fans these days man. Boss Contest, Twitter trends. Still my fav is forum but hardly many are active here so. Will try to do episode opinion on Karan from here on.

I also mostly go to twitter only. Being part of the squad really motivates me to fight for Karan there.

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

please KK fans please share your thoughts here from now on thanks .it is a humble request .

Yup, let's have some episode discussions here.

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

I think Karan fans are sticking to twitter and YT. They don't come here.

That's true. Karan is trending almost every day and squad is really putting efforts in each trend. I myself spend most of the time on twitter only these days. Just started following IF this year only and got reported😂 Everyone seems to hate Karan on ddt. They either support Umar or Teja, just few who supports Karan there, so I try to balance that out but abhi to post hi nai kar paa rhi😂🤦🏻‍♀️

adnilover thumbnail

That's true. Karan is trending almost every day and squad is really putting efforts in each trend. I myself spend most of the time on twitter only these days. Just started following IF this year only and got reported😂 Everyone seems to hate Karan on ddt. They either support Umar or Teja, just few who supports Karan there, so I try to balance that out but abhi to post hi nai kar paa rhi😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Same for me. I only come here to balance out the views here against Karan. BTW, did you see yesterday's epsidoe. Karan's performance was on another level ⭐️ The torture on him was insane.

Hahaahha thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Same for me. I only come here to balance out the views here against Karan. BTW, did you see yesterday's epsidoe. Karan's performance was on another level ⭐️ The torture on him was insane.

Yeah his performance was ahhhmazingggg😍😍but he didn't get the appreciation he deserved. That akansha kept taking nishu's name but Karan ne bhi utna hi amazing kara but apart from Vishal I think no one appreciated him. Vishal is his friend and he seemed genuinely happy for kk when he won it fair and square. His performance was a tight slap on all those who keep saying that he can't individual tasks but individual tasks hue hi kaha hai zyda bb mein? Log itne zyda insecure hai usse by god.

Hahaahha thumbnail

Karan has a heart of gold. Did you guys notice that he gave nishu a point in the start even after he puked when kk himself was at 0. This shows that he trusts himself and is not insecure at all. On the other hand these ottians I swear have no shame. Shamita had the audacity to say that I feel sick that I gave you that point but excuse me miss he won that fair and square, koi ahsaan nai kra aapne uske upar. Didn't see karan bragging about that he gave a point to nishu in the start. That's what make him different from others, faltu ki chillam chilli nai krta jaha perform krna hota hai waha karke dikhata hai.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Karan has a heart of gold. Did you guys notice that he gave nishu a point in the start even after he puked when kk himself was at 0. This shows that he trusts himself and is not insecure at all. On the other hand these ottians I swear have no shame. Shamita had the audacity to say that I feel sick that I gave you that point but excuse me miss he won that fair and square, koi ahsaan nai kra aapne uske upar. Didn't see karan bragging about that he gave a point to nishu in the start. That's what make him different from others, faltu ki chillam chilli nai krta jaha perform krna hota hai waha karke dikhata hai.

Exactly she behaved as if free me de diya ho point, Karan worked so hard to clean it n earned tht point.

Karan made me so proud last night. He was ready to do it all, tried green chillis, was ready to even shave his head- thank goodness Umar threw the trimmer. What Devo asked was so hard n unimaginable but without making any scene he simply just did it, I can't imagine his heartburn that day. Seriously Kudos to him, it was truly a winner performance 👏

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am a Karan fan too :)

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't find him toxic from any angle. I like Umar too. Will be happy with Karan winning though.