Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

he is definitely an intelligent person that is why he is avoiding the evil Devi but she is hell bent to destroy his game and move ahead . we can only pray and hop that is all .

Amisha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

he is definitely an intelligent person that is why he is avoiding the evil Devi but she is hell bent to destroy his game and move ahead . we can only pray and hop that is all .

Uske baare me kya hi bolu words km pd rhe h.... Itni negative h ye bt phir b yahan tk pahunch gyi game..me😵

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why isn't this AT active?

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I know right! She starts crying for him missing to give her TEA. She is literally using this angle for herself as it worked one week n now leaves no stone to get sympathy. Ye naatak hai, I hate liers n wht not She just goes on and on. I wonder how can even Karan react on these things, anyone wud lose it. He tried multiple times to take a break, she doesn't let him n making his life difficult. With added finale pressure it's so hard to focus with her constant nagging.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Why isn't this AT active?

Lol so much to do as fans these days man. Boss Contest, Twitter trends. Still my fav is forum but hardly many are active here so. Will try to do episode opinion on Karan from here on.

Amisha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

I know right! She starts crying for him missing to give her TEA. She is literally using this angle for herself as it worked one week n now leaves no stone to get sympathy. Ye naatak hai, I hate liers n wht not She just goes on and on. I wonder how can even Karan react on these things, anyone wud lose it. He tried multiple times to take a break, she doesn't let him n making his life difficult. With added finale pressure it's so hard to focus with her constant nagging.

She doesn't have sense 2 talk to him Infront of people ...around... Kuch b bol deti h... Itni immature tto nhi h wo ...

kooki07 thumbnail

she acts like being naive and immature but she is opposite of it and trying hard to get his anger out constantly provoking she is worse than Rakhi and Devo they are loud and any one hear them but she is more dangerous because she act being very naive and goes to everyone to tell against him .

kooki07 thumbnail

please KK fans please share your thoughts here from now on thanks .it is a humble request .

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

please KK fans please share your thoughts here from now on thanks .it is a humble request .

I will try to do. My account is restricted and can't post much but from now on I'll try to share my views here on AT rather than on Ddt.

kooki07 thumbnail

that's why you were missing since past few days ?