Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy07

Most illogical episode ever, openly favoring T n unfair sanchalak of Rakhi. Karan gave logical answers bt Salman kept changing questions n kept interrupting him.

I have read that they are again trying to break UmRan. Itni kya jalti hai inki karan ki friendship se😏

Hahaahha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

So happy Karan finally got number 1 on Ormax, her sympathy game exposed finally.

Also I have noticed T fans making an issue of his gentle holding like seriously, she has literally slapped him many times. She is not toxic if she slaps him wow.

Also I don't like his throwing things but he had this tendency to remove his frustration on things, even in happiness like he broke few things in his house when India won 2011 world cup. It's not directed to women but his own emotions, he has matured but Biggboss does bring your bad habits back. He mentioned abt it in his some very old interview. And the way episodes are edited I am sure there was loads of her bad attitude conveniently edited out.

This 9 year old clip where he played himself is proof what I am talking abt.

https://youtu.be/_hnXW8cZQvM

It's not right but definitely not wht they are making it out nd he has always dated strong feminist women who wud nvr take any crap.

And teja can be anything but a feminist. Karan ko jaisa ye portray krne ki koshish kr rhe hai he is nothing like that and teja ka bhut bada role hai tu spoil his image more. It's really sad that even after knowing all of her game and cheap tactics, karan still proposed to her. Seems like he truly loves her and can't let her go at any cost. I just feel bad for him🥺 I hope his family put some sense in his mind and ask him to break off this relationship. He deserves every good thing in his life and teja can't be it.

Hahaahha thumbnail
Hahaahha thumbnail

Karan gaining all the neutral audience back since the past 2 weeks. He has understood the makers narrative and now he knows what exactly he has to do. Loving him since the past 2 weeks😍😍

Hahaahha thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Intrepid_SK/status/1476241413503287301?t=DzvF4jmW8XiXWtrsXSUcFw&s=19

Karan once again nailed the task😍😍 His strategy was the best for counting time.

Hahaahha thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Rajjj_018/status/1477527511756009473?t=huJmkoa9JmryGjbHB9uTZA&s=19

Karan is trending again organically. It's huge ❤️😍

Amisha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

Karan gaining all the neutral audience back since the past 2 weeks. He has understood the makers narrative and now he knows what exactly he has to do. Loving him since the past 2 weeks😍😍

Bs hope k aisa hi khele show k end tk.....👍🏼