Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

teja s true face should be shown out but sadly its not going to happen as she is their Bahu .

Yes the way they cut livefeed it clearly proves they want to edit it to make her look good n make Karan the villain.

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

I swear she is going to people and giving statements portraying she is the honest one. Rakhi calling her innocent as if it's her first love is such nonsense. Last week she went against Shamita Rashmi n got negative feedback so back to victim bechari game against Karan as it worked for her just a week b4 so milking it to its potential. Her over the top crying at every small instance is surely fake. Considering how camera conscious she is if it was real she wud cry in bed or bathroom not with Rakhi Devoleena n Pratik. I am glad Karan exposed the Bechari card n getting her games now. I have noticed everyone wants to use sympathy thru Karan. First Pratik then Teja, only if they played fairly like a sport tab to maza aata.

She accepted she was trying to emotionally manipulate Nishant to support her but apparently that's allowed, it's only a problem if Karan talks to them n she has to know everything abt it. She seems to be a narcissist, and Karan needs to run away if wants to be happy in life.

Karan very aptly quoted her that tu Nishant ke paas gyi tuje support krne ke lie and you knew he was supporting me to tab to main hi haarta na, matlb tu kare to theek hai lekin main karu to galat and she didn't have any answer to his question. Karan was bang on yesterday but I love you par fisal gya and have you seen the new promo? Sallu again bashing karan that why did you have the problem with unfair sanchalan? Makers ekdum pagal ho chuke hai😪

1222852 thumbnail

I m not karan fan , but this Teja is one who is ruining his image.He could win but she is biggest blocker for him, elevated herself ,playing victim card like Shehnaz in BB13. Sidharth S was smart to understand that n turned it into his stride but Teja is damaging his chances to win. He needs to get out of this love angle or not fall into her victim trap. It is so visible as neutral viewer.

Edited by Astro369 - 2 years ago
Hahaahha thumbnail
adnilover thumbnail

Thankgod!!!!!! I was soooo worried TP will win. Kundrra deserves to win yaar.

Hahaahha thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Thankgod!!!!!! I was soooo worried TP will win. Kundrra deserves to win yaar.

He is gonna win this one. This past week was so good for him and now he knows Teja's game and what makers are trying to portray. The storm is brewing. Just wait and watch. I am sure the remaining weeks will be all about him😌😍

Hahaahha thumbnail

https://twitter.com/KaranMyBoo/status/1474766261825400835?t=u7f5Kz9TjvPHqp-W7lxdvw&s=19

SABKE DIL MEIN KARAN crossed 1 million tweets on twitter and now aiming for 2m.

Hahaahha thumbnail

How was the episode guys? I missed it. How did Karan do?

Amy07 thumbnail

So happy Karan finally got number 1 on Ormax, her sympathy game exposed finally.

Also I have noticed T fans making an issue of his gentle holding like seriously, she has literally slapped him many times. She is not toxic if she slaps him wow.

Also I don't like his throwing things but he had this tendency to remove his frustration on things, even in happiness like he broke few things in his house when India won 2011 world cup. It's not directed to women but his own emotions, he has matured but Biggboss does bring your bad habits back. He mentioned abt it in his some very old interview. And the way episodes are edited I am sure there was loads of her bad attitude conveniently edited out.

This 9 year old clip where he played himself is proof what I am talking abt.

https://youtu.be/_hnXW8cZQvM

It's not right but definitely not wht they are making it out nd he has always dated strong feminist women who wud nvr take any crap.

Amy07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

How was the episode guys? I missed it. How did Karan do?

Most illogical episode ever, openly favoring T n unfair sanchalak of Rakhi. Karan gave logical answers bt Salman kept changing questions n kept interrupting him.