Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy07

Teja is being so insensitive n mean here. She has been targeted during Press for being dominating but Karan never made her feel bad abt it.

https://twitter.com/selenophile__98/status/1471241750924574720?t=DAKDbdHaPtTYL4LNUJZrjg&s=19

She has always been like this but after this wkv all the praises have gone to her head. Even kk was shocked that what is she saying🙄 and tejran fans were still defending her saying mazak kar rhi thi and she said in the last that she doesn't agree. Tejran fans ko teja ki galti nai dikhti kisi bhi cheez mein. Devi hai wo ekdum😪

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Mystickkundrra/status/1471192447958990848?t=XDpg6RmlyPSanFen7PqAfw&s=19

Love Karan's words here ❤

Also happy Karan got 3rd rank in Ormax list of Non fiction personalities!

Amy07 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ankitakundu158/status/1473048939657977856?t=FfBmw7tnaBPJ6ebyAr6Xdw&s=19

https://twitter.com/ankitakundu158/status/1473049745559941120?t=qGz7CRYNjqw1jwziB5ydxQ&s=19

This video and caption are must see guys. He never plays sympathy game like Teja but he gets extremely affected too by her stuff. Also like we can see he plays Rugby he knew and was aware when he smacked down Pratik n never in anger or bad intention to hurt as it was in sporty way.

Hahaahha thumbnail
Amy07 thumbnail

Felt bad for KK in yesterday episode. And now seeing Tejran promo, don't feel good. So for Teja have seen her being sad when argument happened between her and kk so U know if this confession happened two three weeks back i would have been the happiest and believed it but after her making fun with Pratik and all when he dint eat , her saying he said its all over when he dint even say those words , and even mentioning that sympathy votes n changing the story for her image correction even though he dint say it ..all these things are too hard to ignore n I may never like her in the show atleast..

Also what was the point of crying n cribbing with foul mouth Rakhi n Devo who have gone personal at him earlier. Going to them n bitching abt KK when she knows they wud start their judgements n personal attacks to defame him. Is she so dumb to understand that? NO she is not.

how i wish pratik or devo do bring out this sab kuch khatam line in wkv task

Atleast KK has been so transparent and whatever he said to Umar he said to Tejasswi as well..

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

teja s true face should be shown out but sadly its not going to happen as she is their Bahu .

Hahaahha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Felt bad for KK in yesterday episode. And now seeing Tejran promo, don't feel good. So for Teja have seen her being sad when argument happened between her and kk so U know if this confession happened two three weeks back i would have been the happiest and believed it but after her making fun with Pratik and all when he dint eat , her saying he said its all over when he dint even say those words , and even mentioning that sympathy votes n changing the story for her image correction even though he dint say it ..all these things are too hard to ignore n I may never like her in the show atleast..

Also what was the point of crying n cribbing with foul mouth Rakhi n Devo who have gone personal at him earlier. Going to them n bitching abt KK when she knows they wud start their judgements n personal attacks to defame him. Is she so dumb to understand that? NO she is not.

how i wish pratik or devo do bring out this sab kuch khatam line in wkv task

Atleast KK has been so transparent and whatever he said to Umar he said to Tejasswi as well..

Couldn't agree more. I don't think this confession is genuine. Since the past 4 days, kk has been exposing her game on her face and suddenly she realises that She loves him? Sorry but I am not buying that. It just took her a day from you've never loved me to I love you which seems very convenient to me.

Going to Devo and Pratik and saying kk ne bola sab khatam ho gya but pratik tu please ye baat wkv par mat uthana felt like she was giving him idea that please use this against him on wkv. Since the pool incident happened, She has cried every single day on very little things and all of these things make my stand stronger against her that She is top to toe fake. Even after knowing her game, KK can't do shit because he bloody loves her and she is just using him emotionally which makes me even more sad. I just hope and pray that his family put some sense into his mind and ask him to breakup with her. This girl is so toxic for him

Hahaahha thumbnail

Karan was bang on in today's episode. He clearly exposed teja's game and when she saw ki ye to fisal hi nai rha hai kisi bhi cheez se to here comes her brahmastraa- I am in love with you🤗🤗🤗

Amy07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

Couldn't agree more. I don't think this confession is genuine. Since the past 4 days, kk has been exposing her game on her face and suddenly she realises that She loves him? Sorry but I am not buying that. It just took her a day from you've never loved me to I love you which seems very convenient to me.

Going to Devo and Pratik and saying kk ne bola sab khatam ho gya but pratik tu please ye baat wkv par mat uthana felt like she was giving him idea that please use this against him on wkv. Since the pool incident happened, She has cried every single day on very little things and all of these things make my stand stronger against her that She is top to toe fake. Even after knowing her game, KK can't do shit because he bloody loves her and she is just using him emotionally which makes me even more sad. I just hope and pray that his family put some sense into his mind and ask him to breakup with her. This girl is so toxic for him

I swear she is going to people and giving statements portraying she is the honest one. Rakhi calling her innocent as if it's her first love is such nonsense. Last week she went against Shamita Rashmi n got negative feedback so back to victim bechari game against Karan as it worked for her just a week b4 so milking it to its potential. Her over the top crying at every small instance is surely fake. Considering how camera conscious she is if it was real she wud cry in bed or bathroom not with Rakhi Devoleena n Pratik. I am glad Karan exposed the Bechari card n getting her games now. I have noticed everyone wants to use sympathy thru Karan. First Pratik then Teja, only if they played fairly like a sport tab to maza aata.

She accepted she was trying to emotionally manipulate Nishant to support her but apparently that's allowed, it's only a problem if Karan talks to them n she has to know everything abt it. She seems to be a narcissist, and Karan needs to run away if wants to be happy in life.