Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

He was on fire man. But I wish Teja doesn't stop him all te time, physical is fine but not in arguments. He wanted to Radd the task, wish he did that.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Amy07

He was on fire man. But I wish Teja doesn't stop him all te time, physical is fine but not in arguments. He wanted to Radd the task, wish he did that.

how did i miss this??? I think this was a retaliation trend by KK + Tejasswi + Tejran fans

https://twitter.com/Kkundrra00/status/1460670377512738817

Thoughts 🤪

Edited by lovereading14 - 2 years ago
Amy07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

how did i miss this??? I think this was a retaliation trend by KK + Tejasswi + Tejran fans

https://twitter.com/Kkundrra00/status/1460670377512738817

Thoughts 🤪

Lol too funny man, even Moose replied that it's Bhat not Bhatt but glad she saw it atleast b4 she goes in.

ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What is happening to KK? I am also feeling down seeing him so lost. Different from he told Teja yesterday I feel like Teja is actually liability on him. (Though I enjoy Tejran). But yesterday I feel like Nishant replaced Karan coz of his irritation with Teja. I am not sure.

Anyways, he needs to spice up his game now, don't be depressed. Today also he went to Nishant for Teja. N Nishant was seen laughing abt it later. Please stop wasting time on Nishant, plan n do something!!

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ra_chi

What is happening to KK? I am also feeling down seeing him so lost. Different from he told Teja yesterday I feel like Teja is actually liability on him. (Though I enjoy Tejran). But yesterday I feel like Nishant replaced Karan coz of his irritation with Teja. I am not sure.

Anyways, he needs to spice up his game now, don't be depressed. Today also he went to Nishant for Teja. N Nishant was seen laughing abt it later. Please stop wasting time on Nishant, plan n do something!!

I really didn't think Nishant will betray KK. Its possible it might be because he is annoyed with Teja. And if he had only sent Teja out, KK would have blasted him and turned the whole world around to get Teja back into the VIP section. I dont think he would have sent him out despite whatever snake status he has.

Neha also broke a lot of connections KK made in the house.

I was feeling low too yesterday after seeing KK. I hope he picks himself up now and climbs back up.

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/_realchaitanya_/status/1461202087362981889?t=dnFWVPFSVeKLKGULpujyzg&s=19

The way they're talking is too much. I just hate it that Kk doesn't even complain.

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know how many of you here are regular BB watchers but yesterday's entire LF has firmly paved the way for Kundra to reach the Top 3. He was seen doing most of the housework all by himself without complaining and the others were seen bitching about him continuously. This is classic setting up of a narrative where KK is the good guy and the others bad. Would love to see how the episode will be edited to show these things.

Amy07 thumbnail

Karan won the Boss meter contest after a massive fight, more than 600 k done which is insane.

https://twitter.com/VootSelect/status/1461605036052529152?t=hJ8fvXT4Iy84mq-Q6aFweg&s=19