Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy07

It's fake news by rival PR to defame him. All Pratik Umar Pr are most scared of KK. There is aYogita interview she had said she doesn't plan to get married anytime in next 10 year.

I just hope that some action is taken. I could see the week 1 KK playing this week. And these sort of things shouldnt affect his BB journey.

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I echo this sentiment 🤣

No one really gives a flying duck about what her perception of the game is. Ek hi baat repeat pe bole jaa rahi hai Sakku ki bestie since day one. Finally KK had enough

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

I echo this sentiment 🤣

No one really gives a flying duck about what her perception of the game is. Ek hi baat repeat pe bole jaa rahi hai Sakku ki bestie since day one. Finally KK had enough

KK had enough on the first day itself 😆

The way he stopped her when she was trying to instigate him against UmTej was fantastic and now also 👏

Neha ki baar baar bezzati hoti hai KK ke haato 🤪

KK ON FIRE

lovereading14 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Tejran_Fanclub/status/1459818391657537542

The sher is trendiing! KK squad on fire 🥳

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Actually, in hindsight.. Even though, we all want Karan to stop running after people in the house.. It did not cover or correct Shamita's outburst regarding Rajiv. It actually highlighted her behavior, made worse by her own actions and words.

He is indeed a softie. I do not know much about him. Only know him from 1-2 serials. I like him seeing him in BB15 and ladies vs gentlemen.

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Actually, in hindsight.. Even though, we all want Karan to stop running after people in the house.. It did not cover or correct Shamita's outburst regarding Rajiv. It actually highlighted her behavior, made worse by her own actions and words.

He is indeed a softie. I do not know much about him. Only know him from 1-2 serials. I like him seeing him in BB15 and ladies vs gentlemen.

So true, and that was exactly Teja's point as well. She wants Shamita's personality to be shown, she was asking karan not correct her behaviour for the exact same reason and that is valid.

Karan is so sweet he was only looking out for Rajiv and Shammo (and their bond) but she walked all over him. It only shows what a wonderful person Karan is and what a vamp Shammo is.

lovereading14 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Tpwk241/status/1459839444408623104

Karan continues to trend! This might end up being his second million+ trend 🥳

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovereading14

https://twitter.com/Tpwk241/status/1459839444408623104

Karan continues to trend! This might end up being his second million+ trend 🥳

❤️

Word Count: 1

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What is this I'm reading... KK got an anxiety attack? God... what's happening on this show

lovereading14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

What is this I'm reading... KK got an anxiety attack? God... what's happening on this show

No. Various sources are saying various things, just read his PR's twitter post he seems to be fine. Good news thankfully!