Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved the WKV episode. We got to see an emotional side of KK and now we will see the Lion KK against Neha today.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: adnilover

Loved the WKV episode. We got to see an emotional side of KK and now we will see the Lion KK against Neha today.

So true I want angry Kundrra today!!!!!

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovereading14

So true I want angry Kundrra today!!!!!

Well I loved it how Karan told Neha that if she stops speaking he can finally speak and ask Jay.

Karan somehow fumbles a bit in front of Shamita. Hope he can set her straight too when it counts.

Hope he can stay in his winner/sanity zone.

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Well I loved it how Karan told Neha that if she stops speaking he can finally speak and ask Jay.

Karan somehow fumbles a bit in front of Shamita. Hope he can set her straight too when it counts.

He definitely came out really well in the episode where he kept the game aside and tried to help Rajiv.

I watched that part on repeat where he told off Neha 🤣 It was awesome!!!

adnilover thumbnail

BTW, what is this news about Karan planning to get married to Yogita next year and he and colors is playing with Teja's feelings. WTH! 😡

I cant believe people are believing it also. KK knows such news doesn't stay hidden for long so he wont go for some fake love angle just for a show and stake his reputation on it.

lovereading14 thumbnail

BTW, what is this news about Karan planning to get married to Yogita next year and he and colors is playing with Teja's feelings. WTH! 😡

I cant believe people are believing it also. KK knows such news doesn't stay hidden for long so he wont go for some fake love angle just for a show and stake his reputation on it.

All fake bs... don't stress about it, people can stoop really low. That particular acc is notorious for being anti UmTejRan. People who want to hate will find any excuse, make up any rumour to do so. We should continue to just appreciate and root for KK!

https://twitter.com/kkundrra/status/1459580694573641737

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's fake news by rival PR to defame him. All Pratik Umar Pr are most scared of KK. There is aYogita interview she had said she doesn't plan to get married anytime in next 10 year.

lovereading14 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/iamshivangi10/status/1459593475523944449

The clip of him shutting her up.... I love it!

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

KK the Savage!

I would love to see him more like this. Just don't take any crap from anyone anymore. Often he let's go and just calculates in his mind. He is more vocal now.

(and same goes for Teja and Umar too. Even Nishant. I like him too. The Naag.)

lovereading14 thumbnail

KK the Savage!

I would love to see him more like this. Just don't take any crap from anyone anymore. Often he let's go and just calculates in his mind. He is more vocal now.

(and same goes for Teja and Umar too. Even Nishant. I like him too. The Naag.)

He has this angry man image but he is such a softieeeeeee. Man he literally has a heart of gold. The way he intervened when S was making the R wala situation about herself, asking him why he told Teja instead of her he intervend to explain and preserve the bhai-behen relationship. At that time he was playing no game, he was just being a good human and the way she spoke to him was down right rude, mean and disrespectful.

I so wanted that he should give it back to her but he is not that kind of person. Karan has a sea of patience, a heart of gold and literally a mind so sharp. I adore him, the day S pushes more he is going to give it back like he does with N. It is just a matter of time because S is not going to mend her ways.

As he loses more of patience and these idiots push his buttons we will se more of his anger and savage replies.