Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Haha, really loved this scene 😆 I love KK and Umar's bonding.

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

So true!! I heard in livefeed he was confused abt up your game thing, in his head winning these tasks and being safe is up your game, someone needs to clearly explain him it's important to fight for footage as well and give opinions in house matter. Also Salman had told him how he was calming others in their fights and he shudnt so he has stopped that n probably thts why Afsana ko bhi calmed only when she had knife and not otherwise. He is just living the experience n learning patience which is good from his pov but not for us as audience where we feel he has so much potential he is not using. He gotta give back, someone like Neha need not say fattu n get away with it.

Exactly!! I don't think he interpreted the feedback correctly. Which is really sad coz he is not playing too his fullest potential 😭

I was a little disappointed when all HMs were going off on Umar and KK and Teja didnt come in his support. He needs to support Umar at certain instances, especially when he is cornered. I think he thinks that if the HMs get a reaction out of him, then he is letting them win which is not the case 😔 He has to give it back to them.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

Exactly!! I don't think he interpreted the feedback correctly. Which is really sad coz he is not playing too his fullest potential 😭

I was a little disappointed when all HMs were going off on Umar and KK and Teja didnt come in his support. He needs to support Umar at certain instances, especially when he is cornered. I think he thinks that if the HMs get a reaction out of him, then he is letting them win which is not the case 😔 He has to give it back to them.

Someone needs to go and tell him this in detail. I hope If Vidhi is going she tells him.

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

Someone needs to go and tell him this in detail. I hope If Vidhi is going she tells him.

Really hoping either a caller/guest/the next WC tells him this. But from the WKV promo, seems like KK Neha rivalry is gonna go head on from next week. I really hate Neha in the game but I feel like she may be the one to get KK to play all out which ultimately will be good for his game because audience will see the human side of KK, not just KK the mastermind.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Karan is killing it, both inside and outside the BB15 house

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone know what Karan's issue is with Vishal and that Nishant stopped him for speaking further?

He was feeling so emotional and it seems Vishal said or did something (Vishal seems not aware).

adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Anyone know what Karan's issue is with Vishal and that Nishant stopped him for speaking further?

He was feeling so emotional and it seems Vishal said or did something (Vishal seems not aware).

That's what I am also confused about. Maybe it was about something he said/did when Karan was sharing his past story.