Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Karan Neeti broken down and explained very well! Clips in the AT are also there to back what is being said here:

https://twitter.com/LinaDsouza1/status/1456651525703430152

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Agood episode for karan n karan fans

i appreciated the caller of the task.. salamn bohot accha advice dia n said how kk ka fans hain unko disappoint na karee

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Agood episode for karan n karan fans

i appreciated the caller of the task.. salamn bohot accha advice dia n said how kk ka fans hain unko disappoint na karee

But even after that advice, again I felt like Karan is giving diplomatic answers😔. He has to give strong answers and not keep thinking about not offending Shamita.

Hopefully he'll take clearer stands tomorrow and stick to it.

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I love this vid of Karan of first week! Bindas bold to the point! https://twitter.com/mostlysane_80/status/1457001466443431949?s=20

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm really not liking Karan's behaviour with Shamita. Why does he need to suck up to her so muchHe got a feedback not to play on both sides and he clearly said he would choose Teja. But right after that, he goes to Shamita to take her advise on his personal matters. Like seriously Karan....why????? It's high time he gets the makers plans. Ek side se Tejran Tejran karo and doosre side se bakwaas triangles create karne ki koshish karo👎🏼 I want him to take a clear stand and play his game here. Aise ping pong ki tarah use mat hone dena khudko. I'm getting a feeling that the makers are going to run the entire season on this bakwaas triangle and this is not how I want Karan to play the game.

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

I'm really not liking Karan's behaviour with Shamita. Why does he need to suck up to her so muchHe got a feedback not to play on both sides and he clearly said he would choose Teja. But right after that, he goes to Shamita to take her advise on his personal matters. Like seriously Karan....why????? It's high time he gets the makers plans. Ek side se Tejran Tejran karo and doosre side se bakwaas triangles create karne ki koshish karo👎🏼 I want him to take a clear stand and play his game here. Aise ping pong ki tarah use mat hone dena khudko. I'm getting a feeling that the makers are going to run the entire season on this bakwaas triangle and this is not how I want Karan to play the game.

I am hoping Neha irritates KK soo much that KK stops being diplomatic towards Shamita and become the week 1 KK

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adnilover

I am hoping Neha irritates KK soo much that KK stops being diplomatic towards Shamita and become the week 1 KK

💯 A khatarnak task is needed where they're pitted against each other. I'm so done with this shipping angle, triangles and rectangles. His game should not take a backseat come what may. Hoping for a better week ahead🤞

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

BB15 BELONGS TO KARAN TRENDS!!!!!!

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

After Pratik incident his confidence came down I was scarred that why is he going down same as Paras Chanda .Hope he leaves Tejo as well and play for him self because at the moment he is baby sitting the big over confident girl and forgetting that he came for himself not make others win.