opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

karan is trending right now

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovereading14

fingers crossed! also when you post anything on the AT tag members. Now that the mastermind is back the AT should be bustling!

Wow glad to see he is coming in his form.... Just hoping that he'll maintain that 'karanneeti' which we witnessed in first 2 weeks❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

Wow glad to see he is coming in his form.... Just hoping that he'll maintain that 'karanneeti' which we witnessed in first 2 weeks❤️

main enemy is biggboss

he is ready to play , but bande ko velle wala sanchalak bana dete hain jisme kuch bhi karne ka nei hota

pher captainct contender mein bb gave his card to P so it is obvious in first place he will be out

but what i appreciate he dint let win OTT gang ..

game mein na hoke bhi puraa ka pura game khelke dikhaya bandaaa

opsora2090 thumbnail

This is not a game for me , I am just standing up for a girl whom I have called sister -

Karan Kundrra Man respect for this guy have increased a lot❤️

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Paras about Karan, very nicely explained how Karan is 😍 https://twitter.com/FcTejRan_1/status/1455752791792619520?s=20

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

This is not a game for me , I am just standing up for a girl whom I have called sister -

Karan Kundrra Man respect for this guy have increased a lot❤️

He was absolutely correct, Simba was touching her chest, that's not correct even in a task. And why should Afsana back off, she can play without getting touched inappropriately. I Love his genuineness so much. This was not something to fight for but simply to be understood that you should be careful when a girl feels uncomfortable, Jay's logic girl ko hata do was so wrong. Even he told Afsana to not play women card which was commendable.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Amy07

He was absolutely correct, Simba was touching her chest, that's not correct even in a task. And why should Afsana back off, she can play without getting touched inappropriately. I Love his genuineness so much. This was not something to fight for but simply to be understood that you should be careful when a girl feels uncomfortable, Jay's logic girl ko hata do was so wrong. Even he told Afsana to not play women card which was commendable.

He always takes a stand for the people he has called his own 👏

He literally has a heart of gold!

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'm waiting for KK to play his masterstroke. Not a single one of those self proclaimed masterminds in the house is going to know what hit 'em 🤣

They'll be busy trying to win the battle and KK will calmly win the whole damn war without so much as lifting a finger.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

I'm waiting for KK to play his masterstroke. Not a single one of those self proclaimed masterminds in the house is going to know what hit 'em 🤣

They'll be busy trying to win the battle and KK will calmly win the whole damn war without so much as lifting a finger.

i just wish makers usmein promo cut kartee

kyunki it is a big thing.. woh game se out hoke bhi game khelaaa

opsora2090 thumbnail