Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/eWwng_R6Spc

Guys watch this vlog of Karan, he shot this before BiggBoss. I must say very smart idea.

95027 thumbnail

Aaj bhee LF mein. Nishu going on. Mere sar pe haath rakh kar kasam le wagerey.

Kundra ka simple message. I am with them. I want to get to main house.

uska sarkar raj chal rahaan hain Kyonkee

Fayda wahi hai joh sabka ho

….
aur yeh le ke jaa rahaan hain. Sabko. Main house :)

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kundra was looking so cute in the BB Birthday celebration and his demand for 'Kadi chawal' and 'Kheer'😆

Sarhakon pe bitake rakha that gharwalon ne usse aaj!

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Which video? Can u share link please

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amy07

https://youtu.be/eWwng_R6Spc

Guys watch this vlog of Karan, he shot this before BiggBoss. I must say very smart idea.

Thanks for sharing ..love it

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Karan shined today again.. my review on it

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5254716

Watermelon77 thumbnail

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum technically. I was a ghost reader before..and this is my first post/message ever on IndiaForums. This appreciation thread is amazeballs and I had a small question for anyone who watched the LF yesterday. Who betrayed Karan? Cause there is a lot of chatter on Twitter about Karan being betrayed by someone.. I wasn't able to watch the live feed completely. Can someone help me out?

Edited by Watermelon77 - 2 years ago
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Add me to AT 😳..⭐️

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Watermelon77

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to this forum technically. I was a ghost reader before..and this is my first post/message ever on IndiaForums. This appreciation thread is amazeballs and I had a small question for anyone who watched the LF yesterday. Who betrayed Karan? Cause there is a lot of chatter on Twitter about Karan being betrayed by someone.. I wasn't able to watch the live feed completely. Can someone help me out?

Not a betrayal (yet) cause actions determine those. Not words. Vishal definitely played a game has made lots of promises but also this was a task. One of the teams would enter main house. BB obviously introduced this as despite their best efforts Kundra did play a huge role in keeping them United in their goal.

Kundra is a little frazzled atm. But he is smart and should bounce back.

my personal view is no one has betrayed anyone yet. As no betrayal type actions have taken place. Let’s see what tomorrow brings as after all this is the BB house :). Hope this helps and welcome to IF :).

Watermelon77 thumbnail

Thank you and yeah that's what I thought. Yesterday in the live feed Karan, Jay, Vishal and Umar sat down to discuss this and that was pretty cool. Karan was hurt cause Jay, Vishal and Teja didn't give him a heads up about the Deer x Plant alliance. He felt alienated which is valid cause they were playing together. Another thing I did not understand was that why did Team Tiger ally themselves with Team Deer.. cause Team Plant had more of their people..