Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

his ormax rank low for now.. but i believe it will be up soon-

>kundrra has not come with big fanbase like teja, shamita, umar

> he last time did a side cameo role in ITV, not any big project since long

>first 2 days he was clam n an observer.his game has started up since 3 days ...

so somehow his rank went low for now. i hope the way he is playing now he will come in yp from next week , just the way he is playing bu being up front ,it should remain like that

and i want a strong rivalry from his side. Umar vs Karan or Karan vs Jai will be more fun than the current situation... i just hope biggboss will put some task which may create conflicts and strong rivalry will start

Yeah. Karan has been kind of missing on major TV since his roadies and love school appearances.

But he’s looking like a strong leader right now and if he plays his cards right- he will garner more support along the way.

I’ve seen that he’s starting to build a stronger fan base on SM already- whereas prateek with his BBOTT stint and Umar having Asim’s fans- had a slight edge.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Neutral are loving his game.. guys go in Fifafooz Youtube community and give vote for Kundrraa

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Karan when standing on something n in a way taking class of Donal ...my reaction was... He is treat to eyes.. don't butter anyone

opsora2090 thumbnail

Current big poll by neutrals

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I love Kundra since more than a decade now. Got the 10 year badge of IF toh yaad aaya ki I started stalking IF for Kundra during Kitni mohabbat hai

I love the way he's slowly but steadily winning this game.

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i heard karan patel today will tell teja n kundraa to play together as ppl r liking their bond. though in personal place i prefer shamita n kundra together now. shamita's game is up and kundra has good tune with her currently...

well m just a silent member rarely post.. anyways liking Karan n teju .....n prefer them to b together atleast in BB house, not Shamita coz she looks too mature ...they would look boring..but teju and Karan together r funn ,they enjoy each other's company alot ..
loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Karan and Jay sitting together in the WKV was so good! I don't know how long that will be the equation, but loved it.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

Karan and Jay sitting together in the WKV was so good! I don't know how long that will be the equation, but loved it.

They could be amazing rival

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They could be amazing rival

Jay seems too soft to be a rival yaar😆 He's more like a peacemaker.