Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waisey dekhaa jaye to usko wkv mein footage naheen meela. It was more like reference hua. But kuch bola naheen. 🤔🤔🤔.

v surprising. I was thinking he would get asked a question or two. Opinion asked wagerey. Perhaps mr positive ke liye kuch zyaada hota since mr negative is still getting footage but thinking it’s good that he is ?

Feels weird tho. To not see mastermind at work in BB and wkv also no role. 🤔🤔.

well hopefully next week he shows more good stuff. Like last week. :)

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Waisey dekhaa jaye to usko wkv mein footage naheen meela. It was more like reference hua. But kuch bola naheen. 🤔🤔🤔.

v surprising. I was thinking he would get asked a question or two. Opinion asked wagerey. Perhaps mr positive ke liye kuch zyaada hota since mein negative is still getting footage but thinking it’s good that he is ?

It's just the first week. As the show progresses and the tasks come up, I'm sure Karan will be asked to speak up more. I'm just hoping that BB doesn't interfere much with his gameplay and he also keeps up the momentum rather than engaging in some mindless aggression.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

It's just the first week. As the show progresses and the tasks come up, I'm sure Karan will be asked to speak up more. I'm just hoping that BB doesn't interfere much with his gameplay and he also keeps up the momentum rather than engaging in some mindless aggression.

Frankly. Uskaa jo style hain. Mein totally shock ho jaoongaa if he shows aggression. If you notice. He asks the other HMs to physically handle others. He doesn’t ever do it himself… ofc anything can happen but as I said. That would be shocking to me.

I am looking forward to more fun and strategies from him. Tbh

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

v surprising. I was thinking he would get asked a question or two. Opinion asked wagerey. Perhaps mr positive ke liye kuch zyaada hota since mein negative is still getting footage but thinking it’s good that he is ?

I feel it's just the first week that's why. If they reveal all his cards to other contestants his game may suffer and interest level would go.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

I feel it's just the first week that's why. If they reveal all his cards to other contestants his game may suffer and interest level would go.

Fair enough. And anyways his game isn’t based on footage ka bhookhaa style.

it’s prolly that I miss regular BB and see how the game progresses .. prolly

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

I like him so far. I like his camaraderie with everyone in the house. He’s quite balanced.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amy07

They are so adorable and so many neutral ppl like them. Wonder why Rakhi hinted Shamita and Karan. I don't see love angle but bffs connection would be awesome, making each other their number 1 priority in the game.

i heard karan patel today will tell teja n kundraa to play together as ppl r liking their bond. though in personal place i prefer shamita n kundra together now. shamita's game is up and kundra has good tune with her currently...

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys! Watching the season on and off- but KK was a childhood crush. Lol. Loved him in Gumrah and even Roadies later.

I think he’s playing really well- and for now even though his Ormax ranking is low- will be a top contender and most likely winner.

Good luck!

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Hi guys! Watching the season on and off- but KK was a childhood crush. Lol. Loved him in Gumrah and even Roadies later.

I think he’s playing really well- and for now even though his Ormax ranking is low- will be a top contender and most likely winner.

Good luck!

his ormax rank low for now.. but i believe it will be up soon-

>kundrra has not come with big fanbase like teja, shamita, umar

> he last time did a side cameo role in ITV, not any big project since long

>first 2 days he was clam n an observer.his game has started up since 3 days ...

so somehow his rank went low for now. i hope the way he is playing now he will come in yp from next week , just the way he is playing bu being up front ,it should remain like that

and i want a strong rivalry from his side. Umar vs Karan or Karan vs Jai will be more fun than the current situation... i just hope biggboss will put some task which may create conflicts and strong rivalry will start

opsora2090 thumbnail

Karan kundraa's best part for me his stand for correct things. yesterday when afsana was mocking umar's career.. he was the one wh otook stand for doctors...-

doctors ko kuch mat bolo, kisike profession pe mat jao

which is really praiseworthy