Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Jay is surprisingly more vocal than Karan who is a master of reality shows apparently.

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

Jay is surprisingly more vocal than Karan who is a master of reality shows apparently.

I am both surprised and proud of Jay. Karan has it in him. It's probably gonna take him a while to come into his own. But he needs to start playing for himself and drop this 'Bada Bhai' image for Afsana, or this 'Mentor' image for Pratik.

Karan will be in the shadows if he does that. If he drops that baggage, he'll shine in no time!

But I already see him coming into his own. May 2-3 weeks, we'll get to see the real KK๐Ÿ˜‰

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

I am both surprised and proud of Jay. Karan has it in him. It's probably gonna take him a while to come into his own. But he needs to start playing for himself and drop this 'Bada Bhai' image for Afsana, or this 'Mentor' image for Pratik.

Karan will be in the shadows if he does that. If he drops that baggage, he'll shine in no time!

But I already see him coming into his own. May 2-3 weeks, we'll get to see the real KK๐Ÿ˜‰

I just hope KK is not planning to have a romantic angle with Teju.

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

My top two are Karan and Teju ... hayee she si so cute and entertaining while Karan is mature and sorted!

Originally posted by: Atonement

I just hope KK is not planning to have a romantic angle with Teju.

They seem to be like two boys together!๐Ÿ˜† They vibe that way.

Teju is not his type I bet.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

No one is a saint it pratik is doing the job of provoking and gaining attention and jay is just doing that๐Ÿ˜•. Well I am hearing jay gave maa ki gali and if that's true then jay did wrong๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. Anyways pratik went physical broke house property and the intersecting part is he provoked the whole nasty fight๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

No one is a saint it pratik is doing the job of provoking and gaining attention and jay is just doing that๐Ÿ˜•. Well I am hearing jay gave maa ki gali and if that's true then jay did wrong๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. Anyways pratik went physical broke house property and the intersecting part is he provoked the whole nasty fight๐Ÿ˜†

Potik is ALWAYS wrong. By default - anyone that takes a stand against him looks right ๐Ÿ˜†

That praani is so cringe, anyone looks good infront of him! Even Shammo!๐Ÿคฃ

RockingSunny thumbnail

Potik is ALWAYS wrong. By default - anyone that takes a stand against him looks right ๐Ÿ˜†

That praani is so cringe, anyone looks good infront of him! Even Shammo!๐Ÿคฃ

But yes if jay gave ma ki gali then jay was also wrong๐Ÿ˜Š

About pratik mujhe wo kabhi utna pasand nahi tha whenever I watched ott (sometimes)๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

But yes if jay gave ma ki gali then jay was also wrong๐Ÿ˜Š

About pratik mujhe wo kabhi utna pasand nahi tha whenever I watched ott (sometimes)๐Ÿ˜†

Heard of the saying, 'You reap what you sow'? When you sow in that level of provocation, you reap a reaction.

If Potik wasn't prepared to handle the reaction / response, he shouldn't have poked.๐Ÿ˜† How and why did he underestimate Jay?

I would not support Jay about a gaali, but Potik proudly earned it.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Heard of the saying, 'You reap what you sow'? When you sow in that level of provocation, you reap a reaction.

If Potik wasn't prepared to handle the reaction / response, he shouldn't have poked.๐Ÿ˜† How and why did he underestimate Jay?

I would not support Jay about a gaali, but Potik proudly earned it.

Yes but still I think ma ki gali nai dena chahiye

Pratik to physical hua and door bhi tora so use to punishment milegi