Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

random10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Shiva ka teda dimaagh aise hi kaam karata haiπŸ˜† Never heard anything like that. He just wanted to feel her earrings like alwaysπŸ˜†

Raavi always wears those earrings at night. I'd be pissed if someone took my earring off to throw it at a lizard!

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhIshqHigh

I'll be so disappointed if the store room doesn't exist, I've already imagined how it looks and feels after reading innumerable FF with scenes in the store room.

Loll does it match with the 5x5 kamra with some gade that we saw during the drunk scene?? πŸ˜†

Tho kya pata, when it's time for action, Hogwarts magic chal jaye 🀣

secondhelping thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_V

Raavi always wears those earrings at night. I'd be pissed if someone took my earring off to throw it at a lizard!

Wow she has night earrings too, idhar mai puraane kapde ko night suit bana deti hu

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Aaloo! Tune Meri chaiye matlabh Chaiye wish poori kardi! I see the emojiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Of course!! ML ko chahiye toh it has to be done πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†β€οΈ

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Uske aage Raavi touch nahi karne dhegi. Woh toh sensitive spot hai na?πŸ˜† Hence he still holds on to her arms. Not sure when he is going to move to other parts like the waist, ears etc.πŸ˜†

That's why I say...ravi needs to start wearing dharas saris at home..then only his hands can progress.

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coleus

earrings phekne se chipkali neeche aa jaati hai...biwi se aur chipakne ka mauka mil jata haiπŸ˜†

Ek dum correct!! Shiva logic 😎😈

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_V

Raavi is used to his teda dimaaghπŸ˜† you will get used to when you get your chanceπŸ˜†

Coleus thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Am I alone or someone else got teri meri sath mein kaisi badnami scene feels from shivis bickering session...I so wanted shiva to say this

secondhelping thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Loll does it match with the 5x5 kamra with some gade that we saw during the drunk scene?? πŸ˜†

Tho kya pata, when it's time for action, Hogwarts magic chal jaye 🀣

Nooo, it's pretty spacious, with like so much walking space to do things that are done in the store room in FFs 🀣🀬

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Uske aage Raavi touch nahi karne dhegi. Woh toh sensitive spot hai na?πŸ˜† Hence he still holds on to her arms. Not sure when he is going to move to other parts like the waist, ears etc.πŸ˜†

Second last episode? 🀣

Waist toh he had touched already a few times, and her ears too πŸ˜†