Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Me too assumed this.. big fight that's y she might left nu. Again I had doubt if she left coz of medical or fight bb definitely say that to audience..

This one reviewer guy in Galatta who says he is in touch with her parents said she left because she got very depressed after telling her story, but she will be back in the house soon (from 16:00 in the video).

https://youtu.be/fZm5_CHwmTM

Enna ketta aaniya pudunga theva illa. She clearly has some anger issues, and is looking to fight all the time. If she comes back it’ll be like Vanitha 2.0.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Zaaaaaaaaaapa...oru 10 second promo ku ivolo 2 much than. 🤣 good luck to LU group tmr thiri in full form..🤣🤣

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

This one reviewer guy in Galatta who says he is in touch with her parents said she left because she got very depressed after telling her story, but she will be back in the house soon (from 16:00 in the video).

Enna ketta aaniya pudunga theva illa. She clearly has some anger issues, and is looking to fight all the time. If she comes back it’ll be like Vanitha 2.0.

That's not fair at all. She clearly exposed to the happening of outside she can come back as guest but not as contestant. That's the game of bb you have to control your emotions you can't do it and you walk out too bad take the loss. But vtv knows she is content provider they brought vanitha what 2 times in the same daam season.

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lankan121

Zaaaaaaaaaapa...oru 10 second promo ku ivolo 2 much than. 🤣 good luck to LU group tmr thiri in full form..🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: llptch

Yes she has seriously anger issue.. she ll cm back as wild card ah?

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I saw the eposide ..her and thamizh selvi make up. She woke her up and told her go to sleep and after said I'm not mad at u and do u want me 2 make u tea ??!?!?. But the editing was horrible in that epoisde and audio wasn't clear as well.

The story starts from there I guess...

She told lotus not share with anyone that namitha started speaking with her... But lotus told to few people about what happened in the night...so namitha become about lotus and started fighting again and started breaking again....

That is why Friday happenings where not shown in Saturday episode...

"This is what shared in social media"

Edited by ShanC - 3 years ago
lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

The story starts from there I guess...

She told lotus not share with anyone that started namitha speaking with her... But lotus told to few people about what happened in the night...so namitha become about lotus and started fighting again and started breaking again....

That is why Friday happenings where not shown in Saturday episode...

"This is what shared in social media"

I can def see thamizh selvi doing that and why u guys call her Lotus lol for the longest time I been trying to figure out who that is...thought maybe after watching eposides I will know. Intha lusu than Lotus ah ?

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I can def see thamizh selvi doing that and why u guys call her Lotus lol for the longest time I been trying to figure out who that is...thought maybe after watching eposides I will know. Intha lusu than Lotus ah ?

Bro her name is thamaraiselvi 🤣 Thamarai means lotus 😆