Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago
Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Came across this video in YouTube. Namita looking very good 👍

https://youtu.be/XUKZOvMiTqY

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐...ennathu medical treatment ah ??

So what's the speculation guys ? I heard covid then another drug addiction.. enna social mediala trend Agathu?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzyc3mFL86/?utm_medium=copy_link

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

So what's the speculation guys ? I heard covid then another drug addiction.. enna social mediala trend Agathu?

Also there is a news that she got hypertension when fighting with thamarai... Started breaking Everything.. it's against BB rules to break house properties... So given red card and sent her out....

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

No idea bro.. Bb fault not stating her exit to audience..

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Also there is a news that she got hypertension when fighting with thamarai... Started breaking Everything.. it's against BB rules to break house properties... So given red card and sent her out....

Me too assumed this.. big fight that's y she might left nu. Again I had doubt if she left coz of medical or fight bb definitely say that to audience..

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

She Def gives me psycho vibes so wouldn't be surprised. Extremely short tempered for sure! BB needs to do a daam mental wellness examination thoroughly and propley. First madhu cutting her hand now this..crazy just for a daam show. And for the love of God a physical test would be great too so we don't have 2 watch 2 weeks of bb serial of them crying .

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Me too assumed this.. big fight that's y she might left nu. Again I had doubt if she left coz of medical or fight bb definitely say that to audience..

I saw the eposide ..her and thamizh selvi make up. She woke her up and told her go to sleep and after said I'm not mad at u and do u want me 2 make u tea ??!?!?. But the editing was horrible in that epoisde and audio wasn't clear as well.