Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

I agree..in the initial episodes Deba did struggle but she turned around beautifully.She evolved a lot and there was then no turning back...and in some scenes I would say she outshines him and even KV acknowledges that.She was far better than any other actresses he worked with.

I wached initial episodes of lost show....she was far better than that FL even in the beginning

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Achchi bhachcha app hai...🤣

see nilmi only u are the one who can see the goodness in me 😭warne yaha even if i say something they think mei double meaning ka bol rahi hun .

😘 🙏🙏

Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: roym

El alag thread bana lo tumlog "Decoding KV"...😏

not a bad idea .😉
roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wached initial episodes of lost show....she was far better than that FL even in the beginning

Deba was amazing since the start in those scenes witjhher family specially that speech ...how fierce the words the expressions 👏

Somewhere in midway like realization of love phase i didnt like her acting...bt by the end she improved a lot

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lost ki leads ki actiing itna kharab hai itna kharab hai..jitna bar bolu kam pdega..i feel wo log bss chup rahe kuch na kare to better ..na expression dena aata hai na dialogue delivery ...jst horrible they r....unse better to 10 saal k bachhi acting kar leti hai

Edited by roym - 2 years ago
Dumpling thumbnail

Lost ki leads ki actiing itna kharab hai itna kharab hai..jitna bar bolu kam pdega

ml toh sirf constipated looks deta hain.
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yaha kuch double meaning hai kya

Nahi...just that we are still finding personality traits and making kps and having fun without involving any of the tt bs

nilmi thumbnail

Lost ki leads ki actiing itna kharab hai itna kharab hai..jitna bar bolu kam pdega

Luck is the thing...

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dumpling

hum aur humare kps. Kya kheenchne ke vibes aa rahe the behna .chips ka packet kholne ke aaye mujhe tob 🤣

Humein patha hain behena… don’t act smart🤣🤣