Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sacchi...pinky promise...my gut says boy is a boring boy in reality. Deba and his friendship is a rare thing where vibe matches so both gel very well so fun happens.

Have you seen that live where this boy joined another gamer's live like a fan? It was like...🤭🤭🤭

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nilmi

Didn't see it... bechara kiss kiss ko kiss kiya...hamara anokhi ko kiss nahi kiya.... 😭

Hayee!!! Humari dukh bhaari kahani..
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ye dekho..Deba ka khauf but funny tha..."fry ho gaye"

https://twitter.com/FilmCompanion/status/1446683085278416902?s=20

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sabhi ladkiyon se darta hain isilye feelings nahin aati chehren par 🤣🤣
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

Sacchi...pinky promise...my gut says boy is a boring boy in reality. Deba and his friendship is a rare thing where vibe matches so both gel very well so fun happens.

Have you seen that live where this boy joined another gamer's live like a fan? It was like...🤭🤭🤭

Aur...tumhey yeh baat indication de rahi hai...woh shareef hai...hadh hai yaar!!!Isliye shorts mein photo kichwati hai...woh bhi low angle wala...woh mask phenney ka reel dekha...the way he was pulling those strings with teeth ...mujhey toh kuch aur hi vibes de raha tha😉
Dumpling thumbnail

dont tell me did he do that i want to see it .are yaar yeh kabhi bada hoga ya nahin.i dont want to say u all know what is on the tip of my tongue .🤣🤣
Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Aur...tumhey yeh baat indication de rahi hai...woh shareef hai...hadh hai yaar!!!Isliye shorts mein photo kichwati hai...woh bhi low angle wala...woh mask phenney ka reel dekha...the way he was pulling those strings with teeth ...mujhey toh kuch aur hi vibes de raha tha😉

hum aur humare kps. Kya kheenchne ke vibes aa rahe the behna .chips ka packet kholne ke aaye mujhe tob 🤣
divine_16 thumbnail

Idk why...I think most of the actresses opposite him fade a little in terms of acting.

Zid toh she was...well...less said better. Haq se..also I felt he was more powerful in their scenes. Girl in the city was balanced according to me. Saakk in the beginning deba was not able to match upto him...there was a huge gap.

Love sorries and mangalam show...same issue..

Just weird

I agree..in the initial episodes Deba did struggle but she turned around beautifully.She evolved a lot and there was then no turning back...and in some scenes I would say she outshines him and even KV acknowledges that.She was far better than any other actresses he worked with.
Edited by divine_16 - 2 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

hum aur humare kps. Kya kheenchne ke vibes aa rahe the behna .chips ka packet kholne ke aaye mujhe tob 🤣

Tera thought process itna shareef hai...mujhey pata hi nahi tha😆

Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Tera thought process itna shareef hai...mujhey pata hi nahi tha😆

mujhe pata hain tujhe kaunse packets kholne ke vibes aa rahe the 😉