Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

You know...I genuinely think he is a teetotaler in real life. Idk why I think he might be a plain person in reality. Tabhi reel is so colourful. I think he gels with specific people only and saakk team friendship is a rare incident. Just from all media presence/iv's I feel he might be straight forward person in real life with most people.

Pakka bore karega agar mila..maine toh dekhke hi bhaag jana hai🤣

yes hes a virgo they dont gel with everyone n they take time to gel .yes looks like no nonsense tabhi woh dekha nai kjo ke office ke bahar wale reporters pooch rahe the ek dusre ko kuch poochna hain kya but till then he left.🤣
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Jo tera Howega Releases 2pm tomorrow❤️

https://twitter.com/sh_apurba/status/1446410173090648065?s=20

Dumpling thumbnail
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

It will be so much fun yaar...He knows how to tackle the situation on his favour

Sab ke sab KV ke dushman!!!😆 I seriously don't want him there....all his expertise will go down the drain....as it is one hysterical house.And as u have to stay within that house 24*7,with all the other mad ppl without any breather....it is obvious to loose cool....think about it!! When someone is confined in a place with every minute negativity and to get out of that toxicity he doesn't get any opener to divert himself...then it's very difficult to remain sane.
Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Sab ke sab KV ke dushman!!!😆 I seriously don't want him there....all his expertise will go down the drain....as it is one hysterical house.And as u have to stay within that house 24*7,with all the other mad ppl without any breather....it is obvious to loose cool....think about it!! When someone is confined in a place with every minute negativity and to get out of that toxicity he doesn't get any opener to divert himself...then it's very difficult to remain sane.

are dushman nahi re he will get fame n money both .woh jyaada din tak nahi rahega woh reh hi nahi sakta ek jagah jyaada der may be 2 weeks max.i hsvent watch bb after 1st season kv jayega toh dekh loongi jabtak wo rahega.

Are we could see his different side ,it could open up new platforms for him.It is bit risky but life w/o risk is not fun.

nilmi thumbnail

Are. He will get more fame and money...kuch bhi karo fame zaroo milega...more thamasha mire fame...I think both of them should go....thoda tom and jerry thoda Waseem Jameela thoda shakhi khelo....no doubt for winning....

Ps. I also don't like bb...but its a good investment for celebs...

Edited by nilmi - 2 years ago
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

yes every week dhum tana nana 🤣

I saw this and remembered your comment 🤣🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/Anna51676805/status/1446453857056223234?s=20

Edited by black.snowflake - 2 years ago
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

KV in BB, no way...

Why do people go on such shows?

To behave like crazy.

I hope he does not, but if he does I will watch only for him, to see how he behaves. Cause he looks the impatient type that cannot stay in one place. And also either he will be sarcasm ka bhandaar or aloof or he will lose his cool.

But honestly do not want to see him there. The show is rubbish.

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Where is that kv as dhobi wala? Can someone re post it please? I can’t find it..

Hanji1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well...something I can say....I am dissapointed with KV for certain things but how can someone hate this guy...yaar!!!😕 What fans want ....he is doing that making efforts to please them,for whatever reason be but he is going that extra mileage...I mean taking out time....interacting with them...paying heed to their suggestion and taking all the nonsense coming from immature fans, patiently.

I don’t have SM account, so why people hate him there no idea . But I have gone through lot of YT video comment sections . What I feel is many many of his fans really felt betrayed by his ..... you know what . They literally fought for months for him. But recently when the truth revealed they are truly devastated. Some still fought until they saw the proof . Many who before saying no he himself said this that, are now like WTH and why he did that? When the love and trust is more then the hate will be equally more . I have read some comments in videos , they literally using curse words and all bad language to defend him , and keep telling all are haters who is saying the truth . So may be that’s the reason.

So all his efforts for his fans to go extra miles and to entertain them is not working for some now, but yes still for some he is god . Still some love him , but yes definitely some hate him more now . Specially those who had strongly believed him.
but one thing is 100% true that he made his case curious enough till last month so that many with hate , or , love wanted to know him more .