Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dumpling

yes he too reel trp game v seriously in real life 🤣

Heis saying Life is a movie....but I think his life is an ITV drama...more thamasha more trp....🤣

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No offence to anyone but I feel BB house is like a jungle where wild animals are roaming free… I really can’t bear BB even for a few minutes..

But if kv goes there it’s his choice as it brings him money, more fame and more controversies 😀. I will in that case try to watch any good snippets of him if any. I think with his spontaneity and wit he can sail through and entertain

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Heis saying Life is a movie....but I think his life is an ITV drama...more thamasha more trp....🤣

yes every week dhum tana nana 🤣
Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

No offence to anyone but I feel BB house is like a jungle where wild animals are roaming free… I really can’t bear BB even for a few minutes..

But if kv goes there it’s his choice as it brings him money, more fame and more controversies 😀. I will in that case try to watch any good snippets of him if any. I think with his spontaneity and wit he can sail through and entertain

i watched only 1 season bb Shweta tiwari won after that 🙏🙏
saakkabc thumbnail

i watched only 1 season bb Shweta tiwari won after that 🙏🙏

When it started was it this bad? I remember watching one season of BB(UK) and a few episodes of hindi one. I gave up altogether.

Dumpling thumbnail

When it started was it this bad? I remember watching one season of BB(UK) and a few episodes of hindi one. I gave up altogether.

1st season 1st few weeks i njoyed but got sick of drama every day.
saakkabc thumbnail

I wouldn’t like to see kvin BB, for that matter any of my favourites but given all the sessions he is conducting and trying to interact with fans looks like the chances are high

Dumpling thumbnail

I wouldn’t like to see kvin BB, for that matter any of my favourites but given all the sessions he is conducting and trying to interact with fans looks like the chances are high

i think he mi8 go as wild card for limited time.woh jyaada der ek jagah nahi reh saktaa.so i think max 2 weeks .🤣
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

yes he too reel trp game v seriously in real life 🤣

You know...I genuinely think he is a teetotaler in real life. Idk why I think he might be a plain person in reality. Tabhi reel is so colourful. I think he gels with specific people only and saakk team friendship is a rare incident. Just from all media presence/iv's I feel he might be straight forward person in real life with most people.

Pakka bore karega agar mila..maine toh dekhke hi bhaag jana hai🤣

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

yes every week dhum tana nana 🤣

This cracked up up so bad 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Too good!