Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

By god....askkv to calm down/ distract fans was smart mujhe laga as they all have put their own money,blood and sweat there..baaki itna nahi socha🤣

🤣

thsts what i said desperate situations desperate measure iykyk 🤣Even askkv after griha iv as he knew some remarks mi8 not go well down with some people
Dumpling thumbnail

By god....askkv to calm down/ distract fans was smart mujhe laga as they all have put their own money,blood and sweat there..baaki itna nahi socha🤣

🤣

But makes sense.... Why don't I have such smarts 🥲

i think definately he s planning bb i dont know why .,(hoping not )but in one ivs reporter ssked him few months back do u want to do bb he said life is reality n yday post life is movie .he can surely twists his words.
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

thsts what i said desperate situations desperate measure iykyk 🤣Even askkv after griha iv as he knew some remarks mi8 not go well down with some people

Funny thing...I did not see anything on tt about that. I just saw a discussion here. I was VERY SURPRISED. So I think it's more about mv. Because people hate him...roz ka hai...success of mv is more important for all of them.

But the second askkv I think, not sure was supposed to happen or not.. because it was on the day of insta/fb/whatsapp outage. Very randomly without any heads-up and for just an hour..I think it was about killing time and keeping fans engaged. Unplanned laga.

i think definately he s planning bb i dont know why .,(hoping not )but in one ivs reporter ssked him few months back do u want to do bb he said life is reality n yday post life is movie .he can surely twists his words.

No. Why BB. Never been a BB FAN. It has changed careers for good for many...buttt

Dumpling thumbnail

Funny thing...I did not see anything on tt about that. I just saw a discussion here. I was VERY SURPRISED. So I think it's more about mv. Because people hate him...roz ka hai...success of mv is more important for all of them.

But the second askkv I think, not sure was supposed to happen or not.. because it was on the day of insta/fb/whatsapp outage. Very randomly without any heads-up and for just an hour..I think it was about killing time and keeping fans engaged. Unplanned laga.

n marketing nothing is unplanned .even there was a askkv on day tt went berserk n he put that motivational reel .us din bhi askkv kiya 🤣🤣but what i like is he s ready come what may.😆

Sorry not askkv that day just chatting with fans

Edited by Dumpling - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I don’t think any other actor interacts like KV does , it’s risky but since Kv is witty and spontaneous he can handle very easily ..

Honestly you are right ...but I don't like it (just pov). It feels weird. Maybe my conditioning to see a celeb certain way. I don't know...but I think this creats more more problems and judgements than ease them out. Plus adding fans to live...whew!!!!

n marketing nothing is unplanned .even there was a askkv on day tt went berserk n he put that motivational reel .us din bhi askkv kiya 🤣🤣but what i like is he s ready come what may.😆

Sorry not askkv that day just chatting with fans

Baat 💯 is correct! Come what may, I am here to stay

.🤣🤣🤣

Best was that uff uff trend day...kya kar raha tha..

Gave Helle BTS pics and people just lost it...I was like...what?! Normal photo hi toh hai🤣

Dumpling thumbnail

Baat 💯 is correct! Come what may, I am here to stay

.🤣🤣🤣

Best was that uff uff trend day...kya kar raha tha..

Gave Helle BTS pics and people just lost it...I was like...what?! Normal photo hi toh hai🤣

that day i think they came to know that 24th is last episode .so he just went berserk with fans .bcoz on that day lot of cast grp photos on insta were floating .but we came to know after that 24th s last
Dumpling thumbnail

Honestly you are right ...but I don't like it (just pov). It feels weird. Maybe my conditioning to see a celeb certain way. I don't know...but I think this creats more more problems and judgements than ease them out. Plus adding fans to live...whew!!!!

tru i personally wud like that way. Yes its a kv thing only or may be he mi8 be trendsetter dont know.

even if i see kv or deba someday i mi8 not like to go n click pictures with them i will just watch from far.🤣🤣 .

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jhatka maat de yaar!! BB ...NOOO...