Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dumpling

tru that too late ni8.i am not that big fan that i will give up my beauty sleep .🤣🤣🤣

Came to know duniya mei bahut saare pagal hai and unka pagalpan alag hi level pei hai , Kv ke bahut saare amar premika hai 😜😜😜

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

kishan kanhiyaa 🤣

I think he should go to BB it’s better for SAAKK 2 ..

His fangirls will help him win and that craze will help for season2 I think

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

when girls started talking abut rahul he went mute 🤣🤣 he definately knows his job.he does get carried away at times but knows to handle it.👍

Don't tell me...I was like WTH?? Yeh log kya KV ko baccha samajhtey hai???He very well knows how to market the MV and do have plans how to promote....aur yeh chaley hai unhey advice deney.When they said tell Rahul to put up a story....I was rolling my eyes...I was like yeh kya bol rahein haiHe muted himself and when came back just told all the members that he is muting everyone🤣...phir bhi yeh log nahi samjhengey ....kab kya bolna hai.
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I think he should go to BB it’s better for SAAKK 2 ..

His fangirls will help him win and that craze will help for season2 I think

abhi toh mujhe bhi lagta hain jaana chaiye 🤣Phir hi hume saak2 milega
Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Don't tell me...I was like WTH?? Yeh log kya KV ko baccha samajhtey hai???He very well knows how to market the MV and do have plans how to promote....aur yeh chaley hai unhey advice deney.When they said tell Rahul to put up a story....I was rolling my eyes...I was like yeh kya bol rahein haiHe muted himself and when came back just told all the members that he is muting everyone🤣...phir bhi yeh log nahi samjhengey ....kab kya bolna hai.

haan that was too much ..

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually I admire him for the characteristic when there is no path create your own ..

He has to....bcoz, if he lacked that he wouldn't have survived for 10 yrs in the industry. He remained positive and got what he wanted.The huge amount of love and recognition he got from SAAKK kind of erases the failures and dissapointment he had for this long period.So,he won't take any chance which could hamper this fame and popularity.
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well...for me Devir friendship was very unique in ITV.That's why I gave a long lecture in one of my post 😆I have seen many actors but this friendship always made me fall for them.I felt a level of genuinity and purity.I found KV to be protective snd sometimes possessive about Deba as a friend.Deba seemed to me like a student seeking advice snd guidance from him.But just this marketing strategy talks....mujhe thoda hila diya🤣I was in dilemma....that what I thought was some kind of my over analyzing mind or not...so asked u all to clear my doubt.Thanks for assuring me that I was not wrong😃

The man is good at twitter marketing. His insa is so so bad! But I still believe they are good friends. And I think even the people who hate them him/them on tt don't question the friendship part. They have more a partners in crime approach 😆🤣

As I said you can spot the consistencies also. And what you wrote was very nice!

Also, when I went through his insta earlier realised he has always marketed this way, just that more people to handle now. More fame. It's okay.

Dumpling thumbnail

He has to....bcoz, if he lacked that he wouldn't have survived for 10 yrs in the industry. He remained positive and got what he wanted.The huge amount of love and recognition he got from SAAKK kind of erases the failures and dissapointment he had for this long period.So,he won't take any chance which could hamper this fame and popularity.

yes especially when he has taken huge effort in keeping fandom engaged .

I think he gets carried away mostly when Deba is around, otherwise his brain functions properly and on full alert .. not shipping them guys and I definitely don’t want to ship them but just felt like writing stupid TT FD 😜

Honestly he does not get carried away because a lot of female fans are there and as a male actor he has to be careful (sorry to put it this way but it's true). Looking at a fd which blows everything out of proportion, both of them have to be super careful in interactions with fans.

Edited by black.snowflake - 3 years ago

I hate many of his BS talks without filter and also he lost my respect many times but I admire his strategy man, iske paas bahut dimak hai, he can flip any situation to his favor either by giving witty answers or creating diversion. They waited for Hare Hum MV date to be announced first, up until that point they were saying mid October , before or after , very vague answer . That MV teaser got released JTH MV poster with date gets announced. Deba came live he thought can create mess so did ASKKV 2 days in a row, HH MV gets released, JTH MV another teaser gets released and he starts this AskKV space , looks like he is doing it tomorrow also, he wants to keep FD busy and do some trends and not pay attention to HH MV.

HH MV - may be he has creative differences or may be not but if that MV becomes hit he doesn't gain that much when compared to JTH MV hit, this is his first directorial venture -- will be good on resume, high chances of SAAKK 2 which is good..

and because of this space thing FD started KV jap, so kind, so nice, so patience etc..

9th is his lucky number it seems , so fd is thinking MV is getting released on his lucky day ..

kya strategy boss, hats off to him, should definitely learn from him.. I will bow for his marketing skills

By god....askkv to calm down/ distract fans was smart mujhe laga as they all have put their own money,blood and sweat there..baaki itna nahi socha🤣

🤣

But makes sense.... Why don't I have such smarts 🥲

Edited by black.snowflake - 3 years ago